Options

The age 'defence'

whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
Forum Member
✭✭
I noticed that SAS used this a lot to excuse the plethora of mistakes that Michael made, but not so for Alex. Isn't Alex younger than Michael?:confused:

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SAS doesn't have to use the age defence for Alex though; he's perfectly capable of doing that himself. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    omgwtfbbq wrote: »
    SAS doesn't have to use the age defence for Alex though; he's perfectly capable of doing that himself. :D

Beat me to it! :D
  • Options
    whackyracerwhackyracer Posts: 15,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    omgwtfbbq wrote: »

LOL, yea I know based on yesterdays show Alex is more than happy to highlight his age, but it just makes some of SAS's reasoning this season all the more bizarre I think.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,532
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LOL, yea I know based on yesterdays show Alex is more than happy to highlight his age, but it just makes some of SAS's reasoning this season all the more bizarre I think.

Yes, I agree. Lindi is even younger than both Alex and Michael but she was never given as many chances as they were. Sara was the same age as Michael but she wasn't given another chance either. Only the young men have been excused for their incompetence, it seems. :confused:
  • Options
    PastaPasta Posts: 3,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't see that start of the series, but in recent weeks (unlike Michael) I haven't noticed Alex's age coming up before the interview programme, and there it was part of a response to a particular line of questioning.