Miami Ink

soapmaniasoapmania Posts: 7,452
Forum Member
Does anyone watch this show on DMAX?

I don't have any tatoos at all but I really love this show its so addictive. They are all such a talented bunch, Kat Von D is amazing!! Her portrait tatoos are out of this world. I must say Chris Nunez & Ami James are lovely too, very nice to look at. lol ;):D

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    soapmania wrote: »
    Does anyone watch this show on DMAX?

I don't have any tatoos at all but I really love this show its so addictive. They are all such a talented bunch, Kat Von D is amazing!! Her portrait tatoos are out of this world. I must say Chris Nunez & Ami James are lovely too, very nice to look at. lol ;):D

i love miami ink. there is also LA ink. with Kat Von D and also London ink which has only run for 1 series but another one is being filmed apparently.

i think Ami is hot.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Miami Ink, LA Ink is okay, but prefer the mix of characters on Miami Ink. London Ink was rubbish compared to Miami & LA though.

I'd love for one of the Miami Ink guys to do my tattoo, preferably Chris Garver... he is definately my fave tattoo artist from the shows.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 146
    Forum Member
    I had never watched any of the ‘Ink’ programmes before, but they are in a whole different class to the chain and anchor that my father had when he was a submariner. These guys are so talented, their tattoos are modern masterpieces. Kat Von D is awesome, a real artist....sits up alongside any of the old masters. I have never had a tattoo, I can’t stand any needles! These programmes are addictive and the work those guys produce is like nothing I’ve ever seen at art galleries.....their work deserves to be seen in the company of other works at the Tate or the Victoria and Albert museum. It would be incredible if an exhibition could be arranged with the tattoos displayed by the humans showcasing their ‘moving’ art!