Options

Media Grabber - TV shows and Movies

I'm starting to rip all my movies and TV shows onto a networked hard drive to watch them throughout the house on XBMC and MCE.

Does anyone know of a program that can grab the .jpg's of a show and information of it?
I really want something where I can point it at a directory and it automatically downloads all the information for it.

Anyone got any suggestions?, don't mind paying for it if its good.

Comments

• Options
    TIVO_YORK99TIVO_YORK99 Posts: 317
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the reply Nick, looks exactly what I want.
  • Options
    pi r squaredpi r squared Posts: 4,272
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm starting to rip all my movies and TV shows onto a networked hard drive to watch them throughout the house on XBMC and MCE.

Does anyone know of a program that can grab the .jpg's of a show and information of it?
    I really want something where I can point it at a directory and it automatically downloads all the information for it.

Anyone got any suggestions?, don't mind paying for it if its good.
    If you have your folders set up correctly, XBMC will automatically go off and download the JPGs and show information for each of your shows provided you use the very good Library mode. Further, provided you have them named correctly (eg. Red.Dwarf.S02E05.avi or similar - it's reasonably flexible) it will also download the episode information too. Saves using another program to do it.