Pretty Little Liars Season 4 (US Pace)(Spoilers in Tags)

1235»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,977
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tyyleer wrote: »
    So i've FINALLY caught up on this show. Spent the last month watching it from the very start. This show is literally one of my favourite shows ever, i think it just gets better and better each season and wayyyy more dramatic.

I'm SO happy Ali is alive, i really hope she becomes more present in the next season. I hope Ezra doesn't die. I think Jason was the one that hit Ali with the rock. I thought it was a good finale and i'm happy that they are actually starting to answer a lot of questions. The reveal of Ali being the one that saved Spencer at the clock tower was nice to. Can't wait for the next season.

Oh and i HATE Paige so much. She is the one character in the show that i just can't stand. Hated her from her very first scene. So bland, so annoying, so dull needs to go.

And out of the 4 main girls i don't know why but i find Spencer so intolerable. Granted, she is one of the stronger actors on the show, but she is just so unlikeable imo. Her love storyline with Toby bores the hell out of me, the most lack-luster tv couple ever. And her crazy Radley time and drug storyline just annoyed me more and more each episode.

I am so glad you are enjoying the show so much as PLL is literally my favorite show ever.

The writers have said that come season 5 there will no longer be 4 liars there will be 5. Alison will be getting much more screen time and I hope this means she is in every single episode. For me Alison is the most interesting character in the entire show. Not only that but I believe Sasha Pieterse is the strongest actress in the cast despite being so young.

I completely agree about Paige. She is too annoying. It's funny because I adore Lindsey Shaw as an actress but I can't warm to Paige at all. I find her side of the story with what happened with Alison very one sided and we need to hear Alison's side of the story when it comes to their history.

I like Spencer but I agree with your point, out of all 5 liars Alison,Hanna,Aria,Emily and Spencer to be honest Spencer is my least favorite out of the 5 liars even though I like her I just like the others so much more. Troian is one of the strongest actresses on the show without question but I prefer the other 4 girls.

On a side note I think the black hooded figure in the ski mask on the top of the building was definitely a guy.

I am starting to think Caleb may be -A or the beach hottie as it is so suspicious that he has not supposed to have had any history with Alison or knew her in any shape or form. As the writers always say nothing is ever how it seems in Rosewood and although I really like Caleb I think he is indeed guilty of something.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    I just finished season 4 today. Im really glad Alison is alive, but quite shocked and at the same time, not. I kinda got into PLL at the beginning of the month and had watched the first two seasons (in 4 days oops) over Easter break XD

I really hope Ezria get back together and we see more of Spoby. Hopefully Caleb will be back in town because Ravenswood got cancelled after S1?

I can't wait to just get all my exams out the way and start S5! :)

Does anyone know if PLL is on a UK channel? I wouldn't mind rewatching the episodes on a bigger screen (TV) ^.^

I really hope it is back on something like MTV or E4. Would be nice*coughcoughSKYcoughcough*
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Elliwhi wrote: »
    I just finished season 4 today. Im really glad Alison is alive, but quite shocked and at the same time, not. I kinda got into PLL at the beginning of the month and had watched the first two seasons (in 4 days oops) over Easter break XD

I really hope Ezria get back together and we see more of Spoby. Hopefully Caleb will be back in town because Ravenswood got cancelled after S1?

I can't wait to just get all my exams out the way and start S5! :)

Does anyone know if PLL is on a UK channel? I wouldn't mind rewatching the episodes on a bigger screen (TV) ^.^

I really hope it is back on something like MTV or E4. Would be nice*coughcoughSKYcoughcough*

It used to be on MTV but they seemed to stop showing it after s2. I guess it didn't get many viewers. I've always thought E4 would have been a good home for it but maybe they weren't interested.

Not sure if it's a big deal but I just wanted to spoiler it in case people don't know.
  • LushnessLushness Posts: 38,158
    Forum Member
    The new episodes of PLL aired last night in US.
  • RiDsTeRRiDsTeR Posts: 12,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New episode is on Netflix. Was a pleasant surprise when I woke up. So glad we don't have a whole series of them in that dollhouse. I would have hated it.