Savuig Casey Abrams

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12
Forum Member
Hi All

How do you feel about the judges using their save for Casey and why?

Oh and dont you think he looks like Seth Rogen :p:D:eek::)

Comments

• SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm happy Casey was saved last week :)

1, because he's had a crap 2 weeks, came on 1st this week plus a lot of his fans who did not vote for him never dreamt he would be in danger.

2, because now the save has now gone, EVERYONE will be forced to step up their game to stay in the competion. This will be great for us viewers :)
  • Faria262Faria262 Posts: 6,952
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't have used the save on Casey, he's middle of my pack. Don't know who Seth is, but I think he looks like the Honey Monster :)

xxxx
  • Candy StoreCandy Store Posts: 5,125
    Forum Member
    Hi All

I was pleased and not at all surprised that they used it for two reasons.

Casey didn't deserve to poll the lowest votes last week. There are several weaker than him.

Now that they've used it it's not there to be used on James.

I agree Casey looks like Seth Rogan but there's also a touch of Rory McGrath.
  • daniellehdanielleh Posts: 7,852
    Forum Member
    Based on his performance of Smells Like Teen Spirit and I Heard it Through the Grapevine (arguably two of the best songs of all time, which he performed poorly, particularly the former) I'm not surprised he polled the lowest, and I'm not at all surprised he was saved. He used to be one of my favourites, but kinda middle to low now in my rankings... we'll see what he can do.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi All

I've been wondering who he looks like! I think the judges were right to use it on Casey. As the decision about the tour was made beforehand, I get the feeling that Casey did not get the lowest votes.
  • ladygardenerladygardener Posts: 2,621
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Now that they've used it it's not there to be used on James.

That's exactly what I said last week. James is so annoying, he thinks he's Adam Lambert mark 2, he's not even Adam Lambert mark a few million!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,188
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Or Josh Groban? Not bothered about the save, as I am less excited about any of them than I was a few weeks ago.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well i thought he was brilliant this week, still wouldn't rule him out of winning the whole thing.