Options

100% ALLEGED Showbiz, Blind Items and Gossip Thread

Comments

• Options
    Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scotsmiss wrote: »
    She's been playing doctors and nurses with his sonic screwdriver...

Well, if she is pregnant she's got him hook line and sinker hasn't she? He's never stayed with one woman for very long before has he?;)
    There have been many, many blinds about the sweary chef and his liking for boys;) I wonder if this kind of thing that daddy-in-law is gonna spill?

I hope he does spill the beans. The chef seems pretty vile.
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There have been many, many blinds about the sweary chef and his liking for boys;) I wonder if this kind of thing that daddy-in-law is gonna spill?

Can't see him risking that, surely he'd try and keep the father in law on side, not fire him :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    Well, if she is pregnant she's got him hook line and sinker hasn't she? He's never stayed with one woman for very long before has he?;)

By the short and curlies too!
    Landed on her feet and caught her big fish...
  • Options
    jivinjayjivinjay Posts: 194
    Forum Member
    must be a thick but who is the doctors daughter????? :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    jivinjay wrote: »
    must be a thick but who is the doctors daughter????? :confused:

an actress played the doctors daughter in an episode. Her real life father has also played the doctor
  • Options
    nextloislanenextloislane Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Miss_Moo wrote: »
    Which TV presenter was once accused of a crime he insists he didn't commit (A Team music please)?
    The problem was he DID commit it and immediately went to a tabloid doing a full on confession, along with the tears and shame and promise of retribution. They received £100,000 for the interview.

Amazingly he got cleared of all charges, leaving him on hands and knees with the papers editor begging them to drop the story. They did, but only after he promised never to speak to another newspaper again.

They have both kept their word to this day.

This one is 100% the one who dressed up as Ali G.

He has talked about it at length. Even in his (joint) autobiography, he devoted an entire chapter to the incident, and the injustice of it all :D

I think it's probably more likely Fern's ex-co-star who became a property developer though.
  • Options
    chipstick10chipstick10 Posts: 7,168
    Forum Member

Personally i dont believe a word of it. Dont get me wrong i cant stand the sweary one and would like nothing more than to see him squirm but think he is one hundred percent hetro, dont get any other vibe from him.
  • Options
    pixxyypixxyy Posts: 1,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think it's probably more likely Fern's ex-co-star who became a property developer though.

Yeah i'm thinking that sounds more likely, hoping not though as if a paper got a confession to a crime like that, then no way should they then keep quiet imo
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,834
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you think it is possible that the sweary one is the celebrity who is a household name that got a super injunction a while back? Was the injunction obtained around the same time that getting rid of the family member occurred? Although I do find it hard to believe that it is men, women I could believe he looks a bit sleazy. I have always thought he would stray given even mild encouragement.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Do you think it is possible that the sweary one is the celebrity who is a household name that got a super injunction a while back? Was the injunction obtained around the same time that getting rid of the family member occurred? Although I do find it hard to believe that it is men, women I could believe he looks a bit sleazy. I have always thought he would stray given even mild encouragement.

He's already had an affair and been named publicly a few times by the woman. She actually wrote and sent an open letter to his wife to Eamonn Holmes on Twitter a few days ago. The woman mentions their affair every chance she gets.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,617
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Buster65 wrote: »
    He's already had an affair and been named publicly a few times by the woman. She actually wrote and sent an open letter to his wife to Eamonn Holmes on Twitter a few days ago. The woman mentions their affair every chance she gets.

Not this type of affair it appears though.
  • Options
    the_phoothe_phoo Posts: 2,379
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need more help with the doctor's daughter please folks :-) The rumours of the sweary chef having an eye for boys have been around for years....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 176
    Forum Member
    She's an actress who also played a part in the series about the magical sourcerer in days of the round table...
    Rather ditzy part...awful acting.
    Also a modern version of a series of the 'spooky' type and was quickly killed off when she was flattened by an elevator in an episode whose stories are told in and around a hospital.
    Bit-part actress.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ben_122 wrote: »
    Not this type of affair it appears though.

Ooooooh! :eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scotsmiss wrote: »
    She's an actress who also played a part in the series about the magical sourcerer in days of the round table...
    Rather ditzy part...awful acting.
    Also a modern version of a series of the 'spooky' type and was quickly killed off when she was flattened by an elevator in an episode whose stories are told in and around a hospital.
    Bit-part actress.

Thank you very much, ironically enough it's the person who sprung to mind first of all but I didn't think she was famous enough to 1) be on here and 2) be as hated as she appears to be! Have I missed something?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh and where are you finding this stuff on Twitter I want to be in the loop?! Lol :)
  • Options
    clacker2005clacker2005 Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Which TV presenter was once accused of a crime he insists he didn't commit (A Team music please)?
    The problem was he DID commit it and immediately went to a tabloid doing a full on confession, along with the tears and shame and promise of retribution. They received £100,000 for the interview.

Amazingly he got cleared of all charges, leaving him on hands and knees with the papers editor begging them to drop the story. They did, but only after he promised never to speak to another newspaper again.

They have both kept their word to this day.

Apologies if I'm being thick, but what is the significance (if any) of "A Team music please" in the above?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13
    Forum Member
    Apologies if I'm being thick, but what is the significance (if any) of "A Team music please" in the above?

A Team were accused of a crime they didn't commit
  • Options
    reddressreddress Posts: 26,466
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I find it hard to believe he's into boys unless he's bisexual.
    I know a little from real life sources and ALL his affairs have been with women.
    He's got a lot of very dark secrets he must be terrified his FIL is about to spill all.
  • Options
    clacker2005clacker2005 Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    The sweary ones alleged toilet incident is an old story warmed-up. He's denied it previously.
  • Options
    OneTreeHillFanOneTreeHillFan Posts: 7,725
    Forum Member
    What is the superinjunction Howard Donald got lifted today?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The jist of it is that he has been having an affair with this woman for several years whilst having relations with other girlfriends (presumably the mothers of his two children respectively).

The injunction hasn't been lifted, only Howard's right to remain anonymous,
  • Options
    Kazz_xKazz_x Posts: 844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thinking someone said it was to do with hitting a former gf. But dunno what i can or cannot say...
  • Options
    halfbiscuithalfbiscuit Posts: 341
    Forum Member
    Maybe he gagged on an orange.
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Although I'm guilty of joining in with the speculation, it's hard to think of male celebrities who haven't been the subject of sexuality rumours in the Showbiz forum! :p
This discussion has been closed.