Options

What a cow Rochelle Wiseman from The Saturday's is!

Ryan-BRyan-B Posts: 1,888
Forum Member
✭✭✭
On the fact Dolly Rockers have been dropped she said this!

Haha... oh what a shame!" Rochelle Wiseman told DS. "That's really bad and I'm sure there are loads of fans out there who are going to be really sad about it!"

Obviously gloating in a piss take manner.

I hope she doesn't believe in karma as the Saturday's could well find themselves dropped by next Sping as there recent offerings haven't performed either.

Stupid girl

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I know - I thought that too! I then read what the Dolly Rockers had actually said about The Saturdays - they had a fair point! I read somewhere that Rochelle is a total bitch and full of herself. I don't know why! Maybe she thinks she is amazing cos she was in S Club Juniors or something??!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't blame her for saying that. The Dolly Rockers slagged them off so I doubt she'd be sad about them being dropped.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Dolly Rockers slagged them off a bunch of times, though. I'd gloat too if I were Rochelle.

Saying that, she needs to learn to shut her gob. She's surrounded by four of the most down to earth girls in showbiz right now and she keeps ruining it for the band by speaking out like this and giving them a bad reputation.
  • Options
    celesticelesti Posts: 26,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »
    I hope she doesn't believe in karma

Maybe she does, and that's why the other girls are dropped.
  • Options
    mushymanrobmushymanrob Posts: 17,992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ryan-B wrote: »

I hope she doesn't believe in karma as the Saturday's could well find themselves dropped by next Sping as there recent offerings haven't performed either.

Stupid girl

SPOT ON! :)

their position is far from safe after 'wordshaker' has bombed, ok it might recover when 'ego' is released (it is ego the next track isnt it?) but tbh i think its too late. i cant see them pulling out of this, i cant see them shifting enough units to make them a financial proposition... they will release a couple more tracks then in the spring the chop will come.
  • Options
    HotelierHotelier Posts: 13,100
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I dont think anyone should keep their gob shut. How come its ok for fm's to slag people off, but if celebs do it they should 'shut up'?.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,433
    Forum Member
    Hotelier wrote: »
    I dont think anyone should keep their gob shut. How come its ok for fm's to slag people off, but if celebs do it they should 'shut up'?.

I'm a fan of the saturdays. Admittedly, quite a catty comment from Rochelle (if she did say this;)) but FM's bitch all the time.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    It is bitchy and out of order. She says this then on the otherhand excuses it by saying 'they said sorry to us' well if they said sorry why is she still being bitchy about them? gloating at their misfortune isn't to be excused just as you've claimed they patched up their differences. It makes her look like a 2 faced bitch regardless.

I hope they are dropped anyway. They is nothing special about them and Dolly Rockers were right. It could be any five girls singing those songs and no one would care. They are not selling for their personality. But then they are hardly selling at all.
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    i don't particularly like either band, but considering how over-hyped these dolly rockers were, and whatever they said about the saturdays first, i don't blame her for saying it and i agree.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    The Dolly Rockers have gone down - it'll be the Saturdays next.

We're left with Girls Aloud and Candy Rock!
  • Options
    lucy manelucy mane Posts: 10,462
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That has baffled me for ages. You will not get a proper answer though.;)
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lucy mane wrote: »
    That has baffled me for ages. You will not get a proper answer though.;)

no matter how many times you ask.
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like when no mark "stars" bitch about each other. It makes it all so much better when their time to move on to obscurity comes around. Oh and it will.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 355
    Forum Member
    yeah I don't think shes a very nice person either in one article she was going on about the Dolly Rockers and it seemed like another Saturday was trying to 'gloss' over it and say something like well no we wish them all the best etc etc then Rochelle starts bitching again.
    Just let it go :p
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Isn't it a contractual obligation of all girl bands that there is one gobby spokesperson who is always spouting 'controversial' BS to the tabloids to generate publicity?

It used to be Geri Halliwell, then Cheryl Cole, now it's Rochelle Wiseman. Nothing new here! :rolleyes:
  • Options
    HelboreHelbore Posts: 16,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

If a forum member posts something that another doesn't like, they often get told to "shut up," too! No difference, really.

Generally, if anyone says anything publically that other people don't like, said other people will make comments about it.

Simply - people have as much right to say they think a celebrity is stupid and should shut up, as the celebrity has to air their opinions in public.

The major difference is that a forum member gets no negative publicity from making a tit of themselves.
  • Options
    Simon JacksonSimon Jackson Posts: 8,687
    Forum Member
    Maybe she should bleach her skin for a change. It seems to be a trend after MJ now after that baseball player metioned on the DS forums.
  • Options
    Pop_ArtPop_Art Posts: 5,116
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    Isn't it a contractual obligation of all girl bands that there is one gobby spokesperson who is always spouting 'controversial' BS to the tabloids to generate publicity?

It used to be Geri Halliwell, then Cheryl Cole, now it's Rochelle Wiseman. Nothing new here! :rolleyes:

Geri NEVER used to slag off other artists to the press. Mel C had a run in with Oasis and then Westlife but she was the only one who was ever outspoken but even then was never bitchy either. None of the Spice Girls were.
  • Options
    celesticelesti Posts: 26,016
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Maybe she should bleach her skin for a change. It seems to be a trend after MJ now after that baseball player metioned on the DS forums.

How relevant. Please, suggest this for every black person.
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Judging by their recent record sales (or lack of) The Saturdays' number is almost up anyway.

They look like a bunch of amateurs.
  • Options
    Rogue277Rogue277 Posts: 341
    Forum Member
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sloopy wrote: »
    Judging by their recent record sales (or lack of) The Saturdays' number is almost up anyway.

They look like a bunch of amateurs.

They're just a Girls Aloud rip off and I don't like them that much, me no like. I couldn't name you one of their songs (Saturdays).
  • Options
    laurasfanlaurasfan Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    What an idiot. Karma will soon come and get her!
  • Options
    smartie3smartie3 Posts: 258
    Forum Member
    She said on twitter that she has no interest in them so why would she slag them off. Give the girl a break.

She clearly needs more media training, altough having said that you would have thought that she would have learnt by now given the amount of times she has been misquoted

Also how likely are they to be dropped? I doubt that failing bands would be asked to promote something if the promoters wanted to generate money, they wouldnt run the risk would they?

*side issue that the game is getting rubbish reviews :o
  • Options
    SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They're just a Girls Aloud rip off and I don't like them that much, me no like. I couldn't name you one of their songs (Saturdays).

Girls Aloud sound increasingly awful live these days :eek: but The Saturdays make them looked polished by comparison.

It's as if The Saturdays are just playing at being 'pop singers' - a group of girls thrown together to fill a stopgap for the record label. They aren't slick at all.