The Little Whinges Thread

belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've come on here to whinge about the fact that I have an ear infection. I can't hear properly, it hurts, and worst of all: it smells. After two hours in the walk-in centre, I've got some spray that will hopefully kill it.

I think there should be a thread for the little whinges that you feel too stupid to trouble anybody in real life with. Feel free to share your own!!

MY BLOOMIN' EAR

:mad:

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    belomb wrote: »
    I've come on here to whinge about the fact that I have an ear infection. I can't hear properly, it hurts, and worst of all: it smells. After two hours in the walk-in centre, I've got some spray that will hopefully kill it.

I think there should be a thread for the little whinges that you feel too stupid to trouble anybody in real life with. Feel free to share your own!!

MY BLOOMIN' EAR

Aw, poor you. :cry: Hope it gets better soon.

I've agreed to feed my neighbour's cats for two weeks while she's on holiday. I don't like the smell of cat food, and it's the stuff that comes in pouches and some of the slimy stuff gets on my hands as I squeeze it out of the pouch. I really don't like that. The things you do for friends, eh?
  • belombbelomb Posts: 3,280
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Youtoo? wrote: »
    Aw, poor you. :cry: Hope it gets better soon.

I've agreed to feed my neighbour's cats for two weeks while she's on holiday. I don't like the smell of cat food, and it's the stuff that comes in pouches and some of the slimy stuff gets on my hands as I squeeze it out of the pouch. I really don't like that. The things you do for friends, eh?

Yeah, then it smells of food on your hands, but strange food. I have cats but they eat dry food (pretty much exclusively for this reason).

Nice of you to do it though, especially for two weeks! I only ask my neighbour to do it if it's about three days I'm away. Any longer than that and I feel bad, so the kittens go on a holiday of their own to Cattery Land. They do hate me for a few days when they come home, though. :(
  • Aaron.BishopAaron.Bishop Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I need my mummy!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My knee hurts.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I need my mummy!

Is that cos you've farted and followed through?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ginger Nut wrote: »
    My knee hurts.

Yeah, my back hurt the other day cos I hit the wall during a game of squash. It got better though.

MY DAMN EAR, though. :mad::mad::mad: It's so odd not being able to hear a thing from it. Thankfully the kids at school today were very understanding; only a couple took the piss, but it was in quite a sweet, lighthearted way.
  • LightningIguanaLightningIguana Posts: 21,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have an itchy foot. I think some cretinous bug bit me but I can't see anything, it just itches! :(
  • missy83missy83 Posts: 14,299
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hope you feel better soon belomb, ear infections are a complete bitch.

My whinge is at Hermes delivery who have not delivered a parcel to me despite me paying to have it for today.
  • Aaron.BishopAaron.Bishop Posts: 978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all seriousness; I want my PayPal transactions to be cleared to appear in my account so I can buy some accessories for my new phone which I've now got from eBay, and those accessories which I am talking about didn't come with it. :mad: So I am really desperate to make these transactions in my PayPal account to be cleared but have so need to wait till next Thursday and Friday.
  • decobelledecobelle Posts: 4,717
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hope your ear is a bit better today. I was peed off the other day when a delivery driver asked me to accept a parcel for 5 doors down. I tried to deliver it a couple of times then had to put a note through asking them to collect it from me. And I thought why am I doing the damn delivery drivers job for him? I know it's a petty whinge but it annoyed me!
  • guernseysnailguernseysnail Posts: 18,922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's the last day of school here and half term next week..:(

Peace and quiet shattered for a week and I hate it..:(

Plus next door's kids on their trampoline asking 'what you doing' every bounce drives me mad..double :(
  • Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My daughter woke up at 5 o'clock this morning and wouldn't go back to sleep. I'm tired. :(
  • OldnjadedOldnjaded Posts: 89,126
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm fed up with the fact that TV have gone totally over the top with Queen's Jubilee programmes and I am already 'jubileed out'.

I have nothing but admiration and respect for the Queen, but for the last fortnight, every time I turn on my telly box there's yet another documentary about her.

• BBTweetsBBTweets Posts: 12,699
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    In all seriousness; I want my PayPal transactions to be cleared to appear in my account so I can buy some accessories for my new phone which I've now got from eBay, and those accessories which I am talking about didn't come with it. :mad: So I am really desperate to make these transactions in my PayPal account to be cleared but have so need to wait till next Thursday and Friday.

If you've sent items out with recorded delivery and have checked on Royal Mail's website that they're showing as being signed for, you can email the info to Paypal and they might release your funds earlier. I had to do that a couple of years ago due to people not leaving feedback and they were really quick to respond.
  • TheSilentFezTheSilentFez Posts: 11,103
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have an AdMaths GCSE Stats and Mechanics exam today.
    I hate Stats! Especially Moving Averages and Histograms!
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My little whinge is....People who don't put their trolley back at the supermarket! I had one blow into my car when it was windy. Yet they're fast enough to put it back when there's a pound deposit in it! :D My little whinge complete.
  • swehsweh Posts: 13,665
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I misread that as Little Whinging... thought we were gonna talk about Harry Potter for some reason. :-/

I have such frizzy hair today, it sucks.

I hope everyone else's little whinges get better!
  • VoynichVoynich Posts: 14,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad hair day is always a good whinge! :D
  • kitty86kitty86 Posts: 7,034
    Forum Member
    My phone battery has died and I cant find it anywhere in the house and cant even call it because its dead. I havent had it since about 11pm last night and I have a full day at work before I can go home and search for myself as I know although my boyfriend has offered to look for it, he looks for things with his eyes closed.
    Its driving me crazy :(
  • pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm starving but I can't be bothered making something to eat.

And its a bit cold today and the cushion covers are taking ages to dry.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanted some ice cream, went to the freezer and some bugger has eaten it all :(
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    I wanted some ice cream, went to the freezer and some bugger has eaten it all :(

That's not a whinge, that's reporting a crime! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Youtoo? wrote: »
    That's not a whinge, that's reporting a crime! :eek:

I did ring the food police but they declined to press charges as I don't know who the culprit is. Both husband, daughter and both sons are gazing at me innocently :( :mad:
  • lordOfTimelordOfTime Posts: 22,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oldnjaded wrote: »
    I'm fed up with the fact that TV have gone totally over the top with Queen's Jubilee programmes and I am already 'jubileed out'.

I have nothing but admiration and respect for the Queen, but for the last fortnight, every time I turn on my telly box there's yet another documentary about her.

You haven't seen nothing yet. Next week the Football starts. :D
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    I've run out of Splenda so I had to put a sweetener in me cuppa.