Hopefully Hopkins can pull through <333

She's been entertaining, fierce and fabulous :D

Comments

• Options
    king_kong1king_kong1 Posts: 1,641
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Queen Katie H all the way.
    I was looking forward to watching Pricey but she is a tad boring.
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    After that awful Helen won, I wouldn't be surprised. It would just be another terrible result.
  • Options
    this_THATthis_THAT Posts: 2,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    what planet are you on
  • Options
    wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Over Perez anyway. He is so disgusting.

The way things are going I can see Pwicey stealing the win :(

See this is the mentality that gives us ridiculously unworthy winners like Helen from the civilian BB, it's bloody mindedness. Fair enough vote for someone if you feel they are worthy but not just to spite someone you hate, what a negative thing to do.
  • Options
    MACTOWINMACTOWIN Posts: 34,978
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katie will be 2nd or 3rd I don't care as long as she beats the Mother & Son I will be delighted.
  • Options
    Andy_GAndy_G Posts: 11,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, she must be booted out well before King Perez for the sake of all humanity.
    Good should always conquer evil.

Hopkins is an evil woman who gets her kicks out of bullying and goading poor Perez.
    How he hasn't given her a slap is beyond me, (not that I condone hitting anyone of course)
  • Options
    DevonDevon Posts: 4,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    To be fair, if you'd asked me about a week ago I would have said, no way.

But Katie has definitely earnt her pay cheque in there. She has been entertaining throughout the whole series, love her or loathe her.

Last night, even though it was carnage in the house & it must be dreadful to live in, I thought she was very funny ( I am known for my warped sense of humor) ... She had me in stitches going hammer and tong with Perez :D
  • Options
    eyespyeyespy Posts: 2,496
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who on earth likes Perez?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    eyespy wrote: »

Folk from the darkside.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 499
    Forum Member
    Hopkins will probably win, purely because the British public mistake gobby irrational thoughts, for well thought out musings.
  • Options
    flowerpowaflowerpowa Posts: 24,386
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andy_G wrote: »
    No, she must be booted out well before King Perez for the sake of all humanity.
    Good should always conquer evil.

Hopkins is an evil woman who gets her kicks out of bullying and goading poor Perez.
    How he hasn't given her a slap is beyond me, (not that I condone hitting anyone of course)

Unfortunately, these past couple of years, with Chanel 5 running the show, the baddies always seem to win.:(
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wotnot wrote: »
    See this is the mentality that gives us ridiculously unworthy winners like Helen from the civilian BB, it's bloody mindedness. Fair enough vote for someone if you feel they are worthy but not just to spite someone you hate, what a negative thing to do.

Couldn't agree more, well said.

Oh and... OP...

Katie Hopkins "fierce and fabulous"....just risable:D:D:D
  • Options
    zx50zx50 Posts: 91,270
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I find him entertaining when he unleashes her wind ups back at her. She's not very bright.
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Me.

If Hopkins was evicted next it'd be Ceeeelabrate good times wo-hoo!
  • Options
    Alfie JackAlfie Jack Posts: 1,212
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As a huge KH fan I don't expect her to win, nor Perez, Nadia, Cami or Michelle.

The reason being is that all 5 have big support groups, therefore when one is evicted their fans will support other less bigger housemates, so I expect Keith or Patsy to win as they'll get the stray votes left from someone's favourite leaving.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member
    Mr_XcX wrote: »
    Over Perez anyway. He is so disgusting.

The way things are going I can see Pwicey stealing the win :(

NO! NO! NO!
  • Options
    Flora_McDonaldFlora_McDonald Posts: 963
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I haven't found her entertaining. She's a sour old hag. No sense of humour. Too thick to come up with any quick witted replies to smarter house-mates. Only shows any sign of life if she's trying to domineer people. How is that funny?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The reason being is that all 5 have big support groups, therefore when one is evicted their fans will support other less bigger housemates, so I expect Keith or Patsy to win as they'll get the stray votes left from someone's favourite leaving.

I think Patsy could go on Tuesday. She has done nothing and I can't see why anyone would pick up the phone to save her.
  • Options
    NightFallsNightFalls Posts: 8,596
    Forum Member

Er, no. When my fav has gone that's it, i will not spend money on another housemate . And i am pretty sure others here feel the sam.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Surely it should be who on earth likes Katie Hokins ? Perez can be nasty at times but he hasn't actually been bad in there, just a bit crazy. Katie Hopkins is totally different, she has been nothing but horrible.
  • Options
    sutiesutie Posts: 32,645
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    king_kong1 wrote: »
    I think Patsy could go on Tuesday. She has done nothing and I can't see why anyone would pick up the phone to save her.

I agree. She's been a complete wet blanket.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    Surely it should be who on earth likes Katie Hokins ? Perez can be nasty at times but he hasn't actually been bad in there, just a bit crazy. Katie Hopkins is totally different, she has been nothing but horrible.

'A bit crazy' ? He seemed pretty lucid and focussed on his carefully calculated campaign to have housemates evicted via the rule book.
  • Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sutie wrote: »
    'A bit crazy' ? He seemed pretty lucid and focussed on his carefully calculated campaign to have housemates evicted via the rule book.

So Perez made Alexander say **** did he ? I'm sorry but if people can't control themselves just because someone is blowing kisses at them and sticking their tongue then they have some serious problems.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    So Perez made Alexander say **** did he ? I'm sorry but if people can't control themselves just because someone is blowing kisses at them and sticking their tongue then they have some serious problems.

Strange how all the people (except Nadia of course) who were on the spot and witnessed his intimidating, underhanded behaviour, don't agree with your damage limitation attempt.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I do :blush: and I loathe the the big nosed one that is Katie H-orrendous.>:(