Another Stu self pity rant.

2»

Comments

• Options
    Two FakeTwo Fake Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    aeshna wrote: »
    Sorry, but he is insensitive towards Mo, goes as far as bullying IMO.

A few incidents off the top of my head.

Seeing Mo sleeping and leading Mikey over to him, so Mikey could tip the water over him.

When Lisa left the house, Mo was the only one who saw. He informed the HM's, Stu didn't believe him and said he was lying. When Lisa returned, Mo noticed, told the HM's, Stu said 'that's the sickest joke if you are making that up'. Twice Mo related the truth, twice Stu spoke to him like a piece of sh!te.

Stu V Mo, Spitgate. Watch Stu how he has a go at Mo.

Tonight on the HL's Stu having a go at Mo. Mo told him it was nothing to do with Stu.

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=872282

There is something going on between Stu and Mo and it is Stu who is 'doing the trouble'. Not pleasant at all.

A very good post!
    I'm glad someone else can see this. He also hates Darnell as well, but Darnell wouldn't let Stu get away with the stunts he pulls on Mo.

It all stems back to Spitgate, and Stu going on his sexist "You don't talk to women like that" act. How many times has he commented on Mo squaring up to a woman? It didn't even happen! And it's the same sympathy trick he plays on Darnell.

If I was a woman, I'd walk straight up to him and tell him straight "Don't talk for me, I don't require you to look after me to get through life and nor does any other woman"

It's just an excuse to hide behind when attacking Darnell and Mo and trying to look like the nice guy by looking out for women who are so weak and pathetic they can't exist without him. :rolleyes:

How many times has he bitched with Dale in the bedroom about Darnell hardly about to hold back his seething anger and then acting all friendly to Darnell's face.

I'm glad to be getting this thing removed from the house and away from Darnell on Friday. It's like a cancerous lump that needs urgent surgery to have removed before we can move on with the rest on the show.

He has never apologised for spitgate when given many opportunities and thinks that what Dennis did was right. The fact is that all that group has disappeared around him one by one and he still refuses to see that he is in the wrong camp.

Oh well, come Friday he will be of no more importance. (Not that he ever was)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,990
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's an emo.

*adopts high court judge character* What exactly is an emo? I thought it was a slightly better dressed goth.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 449
    Forum Member
    Ive just noticed that in conversation with anybody he only likes talking about himself. He never asks anyone about 'them' or seems remotely interested in what they have to say. The most comfortable Ive seen him 'talking' with someone was with Jen...but now I think about it...he knew (from Sylvia) that she was part of 'couple' with Dale...but he still carried on. Iam slowly going off Stuart...especially these last few days. I hope he goes on Fri.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 308
    Forum Member
    Two Fake wrote: »
    A very good post!
    I'm glad someone else can see this. He also hates Darnell as well, but Darnell wouldn't let Stu get away with the stunts he pulls on Mo.

It all stems back to Spitgate, and Stu going on his sexist "You don't talk to women like that" act. How many times has he commented on Mo squaring up to a woman? It didn't even happen! And it's the same sympathy trick he plays on Darnell.

If I was a woman, I'd walk straight up to him and tell him straight "Don't talk for me, I don't require you to look after me to get through life and nor does any other woman"

It's just an excuse to hide behind when attacking Darnell and Mo and trying to look like the nice guy by looking out for women who are so weak and pathetic they can't exist without him. :rolleyes:

How many times has he bitched with Dale in the bedroom about Darnell hardly about to hold back his seething anger and then acting all friendly to Darnell's face.

I'm glad to be getting this thing removed from the house and away from Darnell on Friday. It's like a cancerous lump that needs urgent surgery to have removed before we can move on with the rest on the show.

He has never apologised for spitgate when given many opportunities and thinks that what Dennis did was right. The fact is that all that group has disappeared around him one by one and he still refuses to see that he is in the wrong camp.

Oh well, come Friday he will be of no more importance. (Not that he ever was)

Well said!