The Conor Appreciation thread.

2»

Comments

• Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Spanner82 wrote: »
    Ahhh Stacey - my mortal enemy on one forum but a friend on this one.....weird isnt it

There are no enemies on the thread of reason :)

We may be few but at least we aren't frothing at the mouth and making up conspiracy theories :o
  • Options
    JakobjoeJakobjoe Posts: 8,235
    Forum Member
    Oh god.. its primary school time again on the forum.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Whats going on Jakobjoe?
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does everyone think of the white room, a bit badly organised I feel.But at least they are having fun.One good thing people cant blame Conor for Deana's long face.He is gone out of the main house and she is still arguing, miserable and unhappy.
    its obviously not Conor who is affecting her, if it was she would be happier.
  • Options
    neversaydieneversaydie Posts: 1,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    quasimoron wrote: »
    I will be honest his behavior was disappointing and he let himself down but especially his family who are suffering abuse and unfair attacks at the moment.
    Imo if they were going to show the rant, they should have ejected him as it has caused so much trouble for his family.

The proper way would have been to not show it but give him a final warning, if he said anything else, out the door.. This would have protected his family and g/f who seems lovely from libel and abuse.
    But C5 wanted the controversy and ratings.They are loving all the ranting and obsessive behavior that's going on, it means ratings and money spent on votes.
    he was very entertaining in the week he was up against Shiv and if he had not acted so stupidly he could have won the show.
    His dislike for Deana is not racial, its more to do with guilt over what he said and the fact that she does not like him and never has..Remember what she said to Lydia, that she was glad she nommed him but not them.She did not even know him and did not give him a chance either.I am certain Lydia said this back to him.However he should have made the effort to be civil and get on with her as Luke S does.

I started the thread because I can see he is not a bad person, just someone who acted stupidly when angry and let himself down.Also I feel badly for his poor family, who are not on Tv and should be left alone.
    I have a feeling he might win the cash and leave, if he does prepare for carnage here.
    Very good post,I rarely agree with you but all what you say here is true.I would like to add if the rant was not shown he probably would have won.
  • Options
    staceyxxx23staceyxxx23 Posts: 12,549
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fantastic episode for Conor tonight, he was hilarious. :D

I really hope so much that he wins this white room task, he definitely deserves it. Luke S is my second fave, so it wouldn't be tragic if he won, but I'd much prefer Conor to get the free pass.
  • Options
    DarcyprincessDarcyprincess Posts: 25,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He should have apologised. If he had then people would have been more willing to let it go, I know I would have.

Oh my goodness, I didn't realise that Conor had an Appreciation threat, although I see it only has two pages!

I totally agree with you here, I could have really liked Conor if he had just apologised to Deana or not even said what he did. I think that he has had this thing about Deana ever since she nominated him the first night when they went into the house, which is a shame! Plus being a friend of Carolines has not helped him either!

The strange thing is that Conor has always got on reasonably well with Adam, Luke A and Lauren until the last couple of weeks. So he must have something good about him but this thing with Deana is just most strange!

But does he deserve the £50,000 and why did the others hms not have the same chance, surely it should have been offered to all of the hms left in the house?
  • Options
    quasimoronquasimoron Posts: 20,996
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh my goodness, I didn't realise that Conor had an Appreciation threat, although I see it only has two pages!

I totally agree with you here, I could have really liked Conor if he had just apologised to Deana or not even said what he did. I think that he has had this thing about Deana ever since she nominated him the first night when they went into the house, which is a shame! Plus being a friend of Carolines has not helped him either!

The strange thing is that Conor has always got on reasonably well with Adam, Luke A and Lauren until the last couple of weeks. So he must have something good about him but this thing with Deana is just most strange!

But does he deserve the £50,000 and why did the others hms not have the same chance, surely it should have been offered to all of the hms left in the house?
    The other one was deleted DP because of dislikers coming on here.So I started a new ones as a protest.
    Sometimes people just dont like each other and the dislike is mutual.
    If he was less honest he would have played the game and pretended like some of the rest but he did not.It would not have killed him to be civil, but he is very stubborn.
    This is a spot to discuss Conor without the abuse etc you get on the main forum.Most are neutrals here who are fed up of the hysteria.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Happy for Conor taking the money, he deserved it. <3

Very sad he won't be there for the finale though :( I don't think I'll watch anymore cus I'm not that interested in anyone else.
  • Options
    sanfran1sanfran1 Posts: 417
    Forum Member
    I think this was the best outcome for Conor.
    He was frank and honest in the interview with Brian even though he was still in shock.
    I'm looking forward to seeing BBBOTS for a calmer reaction from him. I hope his f&f will be there soon because he will need their support now more than ever.
    I also think this is the outcome BB and Channel 5 wanted ;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well done Conor, although I am sad that Luke was just that tick too late :(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He was great on BOTS, he apologized for his behaviour explaining that it was totally out of order and unlike him. :)

Also good to see a bit more of a positive reaction for him since leaving on here, and hearing cheering from the crowd!
  • Options
    pampaspampas Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was great on BOTS, he apologized for his behaviour explaining that it was totally out of order and unlike him. :)

Also good to see a bit more of a positive reaction for him since leaving on here, and hearing cheering from the crowd!

i agree others were warned by bb for remarks too. i am glad connor took the money and ran, disappointed in luke s sorry lukesers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Someone has just made a post on Facebook which sums it up for me, I won't post his name but if he sees this come forward and take credit:

"Wasnt it briliant to find a bloke with rough edges, thats not squeaky clean, who was villified over one angry rant and who managed to make the hordes of do-gooders/ bleeding heart pseudo intellectuals and armchair anti-racists combust in a a shower of apoplexy ??!!
    Conor can now put his feet up ,(Maybe on the £50,000 siutcase), crack open a can of Guinness and enjoy the final.......... Talk about an Anti-hero.......... Fantastic........"
  • Options
    The AmbassadorThe Ambassador Posts: 5,632
    Forum Member
    Edward Gleave ‏@Ed_StarOnSunday

Interviewed BB's Conor this morning - full explosive chat in tomorrow's Daily Star Sunday. He came across as a lovely guy. Not.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 366
    Forum Member
    My family and I have spent considerable ammount of money to vote and save Conor from eviction we hoped to see him in the finals and win, for him to take the money has hugely disappointed us all, it is only now that we have seen what type of person he really is
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillipot wrote: »
    My family and I have spent considerable ammount of money to vote and save Conor from eviction we hoped to see him in the finals and win, for him to take the money has hugely disappointed us all, it is only now that we have seen what type of person he really is

He said clearly that he wanted to repay people back by getting through to the finale...but seriously, had you been in his position would you really have not taken the money? It's like, a once in a lifetime opportunity that is life-changing.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillipot wrote: »

One quick look at your post history tells me that this isn't true.

Please go elsewhere to slag off Conor, if you do it on his appreciation thread you will be reported.

P.S. you don't vote to send people to the final, you vote to keep them for the following week so your made up point is moot anyway.