Comments

• Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This woman is just so ridiculous and I don't believe she will have meet someone and lvie happily ever after as she seems unable to fathom how relationships work. I mean, she's already mvoed in with this Dan guy. Surely she would have learnt from her past two marriages and however many relationships it is she has had previously. Also, the fact that she has embarked on a relationship with the father of one of her friend's children really shows what sort of a person she is.
  • casualtyno1fancasualtyno1fan Posts: 2,913
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A commenter on that article summed her up very well, in my opinion:

"Hideous woman. One of those people in life that absolves themselves of all the blame and is constantly the victim."
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

"Hideous woman. One of those people in life that absolves themselves of all the blame and is constantly the victim."

Amen to that.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    And her nasty family on twitter.
  • SloopySloopy Posts: 65,209
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This woman is just so ridiculous and I don't believe she will have meet someone and lvie happily ever after as she seems unable to fathom how relationships work. I mean, she's already mvoed in with this Dan guy. Surely she would have learnt from her past two marriages and however many relationships it is she has had previously. Also, the fact that she has embarked on a relationship with the father of one of her friend's children really shows what sort of a person she is.

It's out with the old and on to the next one.

To have had four children and now be talking about surrogacy.....a lot of people would see it as a time to start concentrating on the family they already have.

It's OK to be single for more than a fortnight!!
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time for a new autobiography surely?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're all just vile jellus bullies. Kym is a sex goddess, fantastic actress and a potential Noble prize winner. Bet you're all fat sad jellus spinsters who would love her body and her men

Just getting in first
  • Vodka_DrinkaVodka_Drinka Posts: 28,740
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Goaty wrote: »
    And her nasty family on twitter.

Yes they are awful, rough as arseholes the lot of them. I don't know who's worse, the sleazy skin head brother who is always tweeting pictures of underwear clad women half is age, or the thick as two short planks and barely literate big sister who seems happy to act as a free childminder to Kym's youngest kid whilst she's out "working" i.e falling out of nightclubs and bars with her latest bloke.

Just awful, and it's not hard to see why Kym is like she is. They all think the sun shines out her backside and constantly facilitate and feed her narcissism.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You missed off Mellor. :p
  • Hound of LoveHound of Love Posts: 79,877
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    You're all just vile jellus bullies. Kym is a sex goddess, fantastic actress and a potential Noble prize winner. Bet you're all fat sad jellus spinsters who would love her body and her men

Just getting in first

:D

I'm amazed that Kym was actually available for comment.
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Just getting in first

*wishes I could be as stylish and classy and beautiful as the lovely Kym, then goes back to eating lard sandwiches and wondering why I haven't got a husband*
  • Doctor_DonnaDoctor_Donna Posts: 825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Agreed. Posing on the cover of OK/Hello? on her wedding day with her dead baby's ashes summed up this hideous woman. Why any bloke goes within a 10 mile radius of her baffles me.
  • Leicester_HunkLeicester_Hunk Posts: 18,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Agreed. Posing on the cover of OK/Hello? on her wedding day

One of them anyway :D
  • MrMarpleMrMarple Posts: 3,423
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agreed. Posing on the cover of OK/Hello? on her wedding day with her dead baby's ashes summed up this hideous woman. Why any bloke goes within a 10 mile radius of her baffles me.

Totally agree with this.
    I didn't like her before, but after that magazine cover she really disgusts me.
    She is one of the reasons I don't watch Corrie much anymore. (Antony Cotton is the other reason).
  • GracieLGracieL Posts: 4,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm still struggling to understand why any sane person would offer to be a surrogate mum for this woman, who as it is spends barely anytime with her children she already has.
  • ChipDouglas82ChipDouglas82 Posts: 6,700
    Forum Member

Well there's obviously something!!!!! I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed!!!!! :D
  • KevinessKeviness Posts: 2,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I certainly wouldn't kick her out of bed!!!!! :D

Neither would I, I'd get out and leave her there to rot.
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member

Just getting in first

They'll be along soon as "they" never ever let us down.

Mr Marsh's stupidity knows no limits.
  • violetcrawleyvioletcrawley Posts: 734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is a panelist on Loose Women today. Her and her new partner have talked about having kids in the future thru other means as she now can't have kids herself.
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    She is a panelist on Loose Women today. Her and her new partner have talked about having kids in the future thru other means as she now can't have kids herself.

Yeah yeah, but does she knew she got other kids?
  • Leanne_Blake1Leanne_Blake1 Posts: 1,773
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *wishes I could be as stylish and classy and beautiful as the lovely Kym, then goes back to eating lard sandwiches and wondering why I haven't got a husband*

Me too. My life is weep in comparison with goddess Kym/Marsh/Ryder/Lomas/Marsh/Hooper
  • Ella NutElla Nut Posts: 8,887
    Forum Member
    Where are the "you're all just jellus" brigade? It's not like them to be late to the party!
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member

Why on earth does she have to make everything public? Also, hasn't she been with her new partner only a few months, and they're already talking about having even more kids? Dear god!
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why on earth does she have to make everything public? Also, hasn't she been with her new partner only a few months, and they're already talking about having even more kids? Dear god!

Because she's as big an attention seeker as Pricey etc. She's basically a reality tv contestant who got very, very lucky. If it wasn't for the fact she could sing and so got a break that way, she'd have been first in line for the BB auditions every year. And had Corrie not come calling after her singing career hit the skids, I've no doubt she'd have been munching kangaroo nuts in the jungle by now in a desperate attempt to get back in the public eye.
  • Frankie_LittleFrankie_Little Posts: 9,271
    Forum Member
    She must have SOME talent though - surely a soap as long-running and successful as Corrie wouldn't employ someone on any other basis?