Anderton family needed?

2»

Comments

• J-BJ-B Posts: 18,597
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cora? A leading lady? Do you actually watch EE? She isn't the leading lady, she isn't the face of EE and it is absurd to argue otherwise.

That you can't see it shows a (what's the phrase? ... ) lack of creative storytelling ability and imagination.

Lady Cross is worth ten of your everyman Kat or Sharon or Linda.
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If they don't bring in more family I think they should explore her relationship with Ava's dad
  • vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,065
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If they don't bring in more family I think they should explore her relationship with Ava's dad

Why? Ava has left!
  • cardiff boyocardiff boyo Posts: 3,063
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    Why? Ava has left!

Because there is still a story there for Cora and the father of her first born
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,173
    Forum Member
    I don't think they need to bring in more family for her, just make better use of the links she already has. She remains Lauren and Abi's grandmother, Max's ex mother in law and therefore she has a right to be involved in all Branning famiy gatherings. She also has an easy way of interacting with other characters due to her job at the Launderette and resident bar fly. She has a strong friendship with Patrick if they want to revisit that and also a bond with Lola and Lexi if they just remembered that.

She could prove to be a good friend to Shirley once her being forced to give up her first born comes out plus of course her 'frenemy' relationship with Dot.

That's enough to keep her busy on the limited appearance contract Ann has I'd say.

It's a shame that Ava and Dexter didn't work out as the storyline was a good idea but they can't just adopt an 'didn't work, let's try again and bring more hiterto unmentioned family in' to it.