Eastenders - Who Ran Over Max?

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    we never heard Lauren say it was her, only that the truth should be told so i think Tanya did do it and Lauren saw her either getting in or getting out of the car.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    I think Lauren saw who did and told Tanya.So IF Tanya is covering for someone,who is it?.I really don't think Jack did it (to obvious and he had got his wish that he and Tanya should leave the Square),so the only other person she would want to protect is her sister Rainie.I can't see Tanya taking the blame to save Bradley,Sean,Peter,Ronnie and especially not Tony.So that's what makes me think it could've been Rainie.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    I seriously think Abbie did it. :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 116
    Forum Member
    :cool:I think it's either Lauren but really it's so gotta be RANIE! I mean if it was Lauren she would be a REAL MESS by nw hey! lol So RANIE! ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    defn lauren
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,857
    Forum Member
    Why would Raine do something like that now though? We know Max recently tracked her down, so maybe she'll pop up soon and we'll learn about the history between him, Tanya and Raine - possibly some kind of relationship occurred between Max and Raine in the past?!!

Still think it's Sean though, we all know he has an undiagnosed mental illness and he has started acting weird again - plus he has history with Max, Tanya, Bradley, Jack via Ronnie and Roxie... Plus Stacey is the witness...and what exactly did she witness? Maybe It was Bradley and she's protecting him or maybe she's protecting Sean??
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
    Forum Member
    Any why would Tanya leave her children to cover for her sister?
    I love my sister, but sorry I love my kids more!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 492
    Forum Member
    Well i don't think Tanya did it,they wouldn't have revealed it soon so.As for Lauren,surely she would've admitted it to the Police or when she burst into the court the other night to save her Mum from going to prison.And i can't see Tanya covering for Sean.As for Rainie,we all know she has a drug problem and her and Max really dislike each other,so maybe she turned up just as Max was heading over to Tanya's with the gun,saw Darren's car and decided to do something to stop Max.
  • Seamus2008Seamus2008 Posts: 3,363
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I voted for "Other" because I think the person who has run over Max isn't in that list... but I've got no idea about who can possibly be the hit-and-runner.
    I'll just wait and see :p:D
  • GillT07GillT07 Posts: 1,459
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chell wrote: »
    :cool:I think it's either Lauren but really it's so gotta be RANIE! I mean if it was Lauren she would be a REAL MESS by nw hey! lol So RANIE! ;)

I don't think Tanya would have reacted as she did if it had been Raine. I mean she doesn't even think she's in the square, so why would she apologise to Lauren for her, and then take the rap herself? On past form, she'd be more likely to try and get her off.
  • Hendo9Hendo9 Posts: 1,271
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Its Peter IMO.
    After one of the ep's the announcer was talking about the "Who Dunnit" BBC Three thing, and said, who do you think it was...Tanya, Bradley.....Peter?

Surely would have made more sense to say Tanya, Bradley...Jack?

My opinion.....

Max interrupted Peter and Lauren's goodbye thing in the cafe, and then threatened Peter and nearly strangled him.
    Lauren says she hates Max, so Peter realises he could impress Lauren by taking out Max.
    Peter realises he could get revenge on him, and do Lauren a favour in the process, so runs him over.
    Peter has rarely been seen in it since...co-incidence?
    Peter's told Lauren, who then said she would take the blame for it for him...so she admitted to Tanya it was her, who then took the blame to protect her daughter, who in turn is protecting Peter.
  • Lizzie BrookesLizzie Brookes Posts: 15,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hendo9 wrote: »
    Its Peter IMO.
    After one of the ep's the announcer was talking about the "Who Dunnit" BBC Three thing, and said, who do you think it was...Tanya, Bradley.....Peter?

Surely would have made more sense to say Tanya, Bradley...Jack?

My opinion.....

Max interrupted Peter and Lauren's goodbye thing in the cafe, and then threatened Peter and nearly strangled him.
    Lauren says she hates Max, so Peter realises he could impress Lauren by taking out Max.
    Peter realises he could get revenge on him, and do Lauren a favour in the process, so runs him over.
    Peter has rarely been seen in it since...co-incidence?
    Peter's told Lauren, who then said she would take the blame for it for him...so she admitted to Tanya it was her, who then took the blame to protect her daughter, who in turn is protecting Peter.

Interesting theory but getting revenge on someone by trying to kill them - a bit extreme?
  • Broken-GlassBroken-Glass Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    TheSarge wrote: »
    Why would Raine do something like that now though? We know Max recently tracked her down, so maybe she'll pop up soon and we'll learn about the history between him, Tanya and Raine - possibly some kind of relationship occurred between Max and Raine in the past?!!

Still think it's Sean though, we all know he has an undiagnosed mental illness and he has started acting weird again - plus he has history with Max, Tanya, Bradley, Jack via Ronnie and Roxie... Plus Stacey is the witness...and what exactly did she witness? Maybe It was Bradley and she's protecting him or maybe she's protecting Sean??
    Stacey revealed tonight that she didn't know who was driving the car and just saw how it accelerated towards Max. She said she only knew it was Tanya when Tanya confessed. So I don't think Stacey's covering to protect anyone eg. Bradley or Sean.

Jack had a nerve going on at Stacey tonight making out that this was all her fault. He's as much to blame for the state the Branning family is now in for sh*gging Max's wife and trying to steal his family.

With Stacey I don't think it's anything personal that she's sticking to her guns because she has nothing against Tanya really and I don't think she really cares about Max anymore either. I just think she's saying what she saw and has been caught up in it all through no choice of her own. They have to have Stacey involved in any Branning storyline though so it makes sense that they'd fit her in somewhere.

I did like the scene with Jack. It was a return to the old streetwise Stace who has been missing for so long now. It reminded me of when she gave a false alibi to protect Chrissie/Zoe and Peggy was trying to get her to change it. In that very same kitchen too.
  • SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello this is my first post so hope you don't mind me chipping in :)

I think I agree with everyone saying it could be lauren/peter, but then I also agree with everyone thinking Tanya could've asked Sean to do it. I'm really confused with it all :confused::D

Also, I don't know if anyone has pointed this out (and I apologise if they have!) but in the Judgement Day trailer.. Jack is wearing black gloves and hands Max some keys.. I'm probably just getting a bit too obsessed with it all but that signifies something to me :rolleyes: Probably not though.. :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 269
    Forum Member
    Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm, I always had the idea that it was Sean. He knew how much Jack and Max hated each other and so by running ovr Max he assumed Jack would be number 1 suspect and Tanya would then seek a shoulder to cry on: his! But would he let Tanya take the blame???!!! Tres confused.... this ones got me stumped!
  • RodriguezMan267RodriguezMan267 Posts: 28,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In theory it would make sense (and be a good twist) if it was Peter BUT we all know the character of Peter and he would never ever ever do something like that. Lucy maybe - but never Peter. He's a sweet boy and he would never attempt to kill someone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 922
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm still sticking with Sean. No theory - just clutching at straws :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stacey revealed tonight that she didn't know who was driving the car and just saw how it accelerated towards Max. She said she only knew it was Tanya when Tanya confessed. So I don't think Stacey's covering to protect anyone eg. Bradley or Sean.

Jack had a nerve going on at Stacey tonight making out that this was all her fault. He's as much to blame for the state the Branning family is now in for sh*gging Max's wife and trying to steal his family.
    With Stacey I don't think it's anything personal that she's sticking to her guns because she has nothing against Tanya really and I don't think she really cares about Max anymore either. I just think she's saying what she saw and has been caught up in it all through no choice of her own. They have to have Stacey involved in any Branning storyline though so it makes sense that they'd fit her in somewhere.

I did like the scene with Jack. It was a return to the old streetwise Stace who has been missing for so long now. It reminded me of when she gave a false alibi to protect Chrissie/Zoe and Peggy was trying to get her to change it. In that very same kitchen too.

It's not Jack's fault that Max got run over. I agree Jack and Max do have this male competition and though I believe that Jack does love Tanya he can't resist getting one over on Max. Still, it started with friendship before they fell in love and Max had left which meant Jack did nothing wrong as Tanya was on her own. As he said Tanya is an adult and has made her decision. I agree about Stacey though - I don't think she is covering for anyone and has no ideas who the driver was. It was wrong of Jack to lie about Max being dead but then again he is amoral. As for the hit and run I'm sticking with Lauren.
  • RadicalNatureRadicalNature Posts: 5,104
    Forum Member
    kyri wrote: »
    In theory it would make sense (and be a good twist) if it was Peter BUT we all know the character of Peter and he would never ever ever do something like that. Lucy maybe - but never Peter. He's a sweet boy and he would never attempt to kill someone.

That's a good point. Although, he could have just snapped. Characters change personalities all the time in soaps resulting in some great shocking storylines. I'd never have thought Tanya was the sort to drug somebody and burry them alive. Peter may be in bits somewhere now deeply regretting what he did.

And maybe Lauren OR Lucy could have been driving, but Peter was in the car aswell, or at least KNEW what was going on. It's far too strange not to have shown Lucy or Peter since the accident happened. Trying to make us forget about them?

I don't think Tanya would cover for Sean, and if they were in it together she'd name him wouldn't she? what reason has she to save him? she'd do all she could to blame him and get back to her children. I also don't think Sean would do that for Tanya now that he's married and has his own baby coming.

I also don't believe Tanya would risk being involved in running Max down, firstly because it was clear prior to the accident that she still cares for him, and secondly because the consequences would be too high if she was caught - being seperated from her young children.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That's a good point. Although, he could have just snapped. Characters change personalities all the time in soaps resulting in some great shocking storylines. I'd never have thought Tanya was the sort to drug somebody and burry them alive. Peter may be in bits somewhere now deeply regretting what he did.

And maybe Lauren OR Lucy could have been driving, but Peter was in the car aswell, or at least KNEW what was going on. It's far too strange not to have shown Lucy or Peter since the accident happened. Trying to make us forget about them?

I don't think Tanya would cover for Sean, and if they were in it together she'd name him wouldn't she? what reason has she to save him? she'd do all she could to blame him and get back to her children. I also don't think Sean would do that for Tanya now that he's married and has his own baby coming.

I also don't believe Tanya would risk being involved in running Max down, firstly because it was clear prior to the accident that she still cares for him, and secondly because the consequences would be too high if she was caught - being seperated from her young children

I totally agree about Tanya.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 28,673
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i cant get sean out of my head. tanya could cover for sean as she could be that desperate. Loving all the theories though its amazing what people are coming up with
  • bubsy2008bubsy2008 Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    So tanya did it well well. only 6% got it right
  • Arcane2Arcane2 Posts: 13,409
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will probably be either of Lauren "Best Female Driver Ever" or Peter "I will do anything to get a storyline" Beale
  • bubsy2008bubsy2008 Posts: 185
    Forum Member
    Arcane2 wrote: »
    It will probably be either of Lauren "Best Female Driver Ever" or Peter "I will do anything to get a storyline" Beale

it was tanya
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    I'm going with Tony