Kerry Katona has lesbian stalker

Comments

• lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She must have a screw loose if watching KK undressing floats her boat. :eek: About as erotic as a stale kebab.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KK has a lesbian stalker? Of course she does. Clifford is in his office now I imagine, working out how to keep 'our girl' in the news next year.. I suspect a cancer scare, some surgery, a wedding and subsequent divorce, another stalker (probably a Man this time), a 4 stone weight gain and weight loss DVD, a reunion with 'our Brriiiiian'and 'Our Mark', a pregnancy (possible miscarriage, see how public opinion goes), a live birth on the internet, an affair with Andre, becoming bezzie mates again with KP, an Atomic Kittern reunion tour of the working men's clubs of the North, a split, a follow up autobiography, another cancer scare, a conversion to Kaballah, a move to Hollywood followed by a swift return to Warrington, a cookery book: 'how to cook beef curries for your kids and make their diets as nutritionally bad as possible', a live smear test online, an ITV2 show about watching paint dry and a lesbian wedding to a woman previously unmet from the internet.
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    KK has a lesbian stalker? Of course she does. Clifford is in his office now I imagine, working out how to keep 'our girl' in the news next year.. I suspect a cancer scare, some surgery, a wedding and subsequent divorce, another stalker (probably a Man this time), a 4 stone weight gain and weight loss DVD, a reunion with 'our Brriiiiian'and 'Our Mark', a pregnancy (possible miscarriage, see how public opinion goes), a live birth on the internet, an affair with Andre, becoming bezzie mates again with KP, an Atomic Kittern reunion tour of the working men's clubs of the North, a split, a follow up autobiography, another cancer scare, a conversion to Kaballah, a move to Hollywood followed by a swift return to Warrington, a cookery book: 'how to cook beef curries for your kids and make their diets as nutritionally bad as possible', a live smear test online, an ITV2 show about watching paint dry and a lesbian wedding to a woman previously unmet from the internet.

You old cynic Pru - And absolutely 100% spot on :D
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    You old cynic Pru - And absolutely 100% spot on :D

Oi - less of the old:cry::eek::D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,793
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I canjust picture her. I bet she's real babe. She loves Kerry's prawn rings.
  • tenorladytenorlady Posts: 1,976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You work for Max Clifford, don't you? If not, you should.:D
  • Scottish_girlScottish_girl Posts: 5,786
    Forum Member
    In WH Smith today she's on the front of two magazines: Ok has got something about being told her baby was dead?
    And the other was "My Christmas wish to have 6 babies" considering the first story and the ages of her kids, Mr Clifford is already doing not a bad job of getting Kerry in the media. Shame it's not for anything useful!
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Please delete this immediately.You'll give the stupid bint ideas.
  • Dennis CDennis C Posts: 1,714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

some good ideas there... don't forget the tour of London Hospices singing Staying Alive and Every Day Hurts (as originally recorded by The Bee Gees and Sad Cafe respectively)...! ;)
  • ugglauggla Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So this is whats called news these days, explains why i have not bought a newspaper for 5 years.
  • seal bseal b Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Its probably her reflection.
  • broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I would pay money to see a big butch bull dyke called Mavis chasing KK down the road and her little legs running as fast as she can..
  • charmingbillycharmingbilly Posts: 1,718
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So much for the myth that all gay people have good taste.
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Great post, when i saw the heading, i thought exactly the same. What an attention seeker that washed up has been is.
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

you should save this post and as it happens throughout the year, we can tick each item off as it happens - as you're probably 100% right:D

We know that Uncle Maxi will come out with all sorts to keep her in the public eye. If his minions read ds you probably have given them a few ideas:)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    you should save this post and as it happens throughout the year, we can tick each item off as it happens - as you're probably 100% right:D

We know that Uncle Maxi will come out with all sorts to keep her in the public eye. If his minions read ds you probably have given them a few ideas:)

He must really have a soft spot (or a blind spot more like) for Carcrashona. I mean, why in God's name would anyone represent her when she is so blatantly devoid of talent, looks, prospects or interest? What's in it for him?
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    He must really have a soft spot (or a blind spot more like) for Carcrashona. I mean, why in God's name would anyone represent her when she is so blatantly devoid of talent, looks, prospects or interest? What's in it for him?

no wonder she named one of her children Max, she probably takes the kid along to sit on his lap and then beg for column inches.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ........ I suspect a cancer scare, some surgery, a wedding and subsequent divorce, another stalker (probably a Man this time), a 4 stone weight gain and weight loss DVD, a reunion with 'our Brriiiiian'and 'Our Mark', a pregnancy (possible miscarriage, see how public opinion goes), a live birth on the internet, an affair with Andre, becoming bezzie mates again with KP, an Atomic Kittern reunion tour of the working men's clubs of the North, a split, a follow up autobiography, another cancer scare, a conversion to Kaballah, a move to Hollywood followed by a swift return to Warrington, a cookery book: 'how to cook beef curries for your kids and make their diets as nutritionally bad as possible', a live smear test online, an ITV2 show about watching paint dry and a lesbian wedding to a woman previously unmet from the internet.

That's KK's 2012 diary sorted, then :D:D

As others have said: you should send Maxford an invoice.
  • Saint_ErrantSaint_Errant Posts: 474
    Forum Member
    Why did she ring the police when she found out someone had seen her nude. Surely the correct 999 option would have been an ambulance!
  • haphashhaphash Posts: 21,448
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cm1992 wrote: »
    I canjust picture her. I bet she's real babe. She loves Kerry's prawn rings.

:eek::eek::eek:
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »

They will be.

Katona NEEDS to stay relevant, keeps her famous.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    They will be.

Katona NEEDS to stay relevant, keeps her famous.

It says something that a delusional stalker would probably still be an improvement on any of her exes.

Cover of OK! Mag Christmas special it is then:

'Me and Stella are not letting the restraining order keep us apart...'
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    It says something that a delusional stalker would probably still be an improvement on any of her exes.

Cover of OK! Mag Christmas special it is then:

'Me and Stella are not letting the restraining order keep us apart...'

Didn't she say that she was thinking about turning gay and now Stella is offering her the chance? Surely should couldn't have just wanted to be a faux lesbian for headlines and attention?

OK Mag cover Christmas 2012 - Me and Stella have found another use for the turkey baster this year with the help of our good friend Johnny from X Factor. Stella can't be here for the birth as she's still in Holloway but she'll still be a great co parent come 2018 when she gets out
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,293
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hmm, could it be that KK & Maxford have been studying the life and times of Jodie Marsh?

*dreads bodybuilding stage *

*but feels that marrying some random bloke for a reality show will surely work out better than her experiences with Briiiiaaan and Maaark*
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    As usual, all of the green arrows are probably coming from jealous and bitter middle aged women. *sigh* IF Kerry has got a stalker, she needs to be more security concious.