~ | Caroline Flack & Pasha Kovalev Appreciation Thread | ~

Comments

• PashultyPashulty Posts: 9,384
    Forum Member
    music girl wrote: »
    Yes Pashulty - it should be a fantastic dance! Nice to see the training clips this evening and I do hope Caroline does well!

Have you seen these photos today?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2788163/caffeine-boost-caroline-flack-dance-partner-pasha-kovalev-break-strictly-come-dancing-rehearsals.html

Thanks music girl.... Such a hottie ... :blush::blush::D

Fingers crossed for Pasholine .... :o:D
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    they went behind the scenes today, on ITT, a bit of P and C's training and Caroline said a few words... and yes a pro dance... { I'll upload it later, when I-player behaves itself!!}

Thanks KA for all the above.:)
  • KartemAddictKartemAddict Posts: 6,137
    Forum Member
    the behind the scenes VT, with a little clip of Pasha and Caroline
    http://youtu.be/v4p8C6TMGG8
  • SalsaShonSalsaShon Posts: 8,941
    Forum Member
    Yes Pashulty - it should be a fantastic dance! Nice to see the training clips this evening and I do hope Caroline does well!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2788163/caffeine-boost-caroline-flack-dance-partner-pasha-kovalev-break-strictly-come-dancing-rehearsals.html

Thanks for the link Music girl.
    Believe Sara said some good things about them on ITT earlier.:)
    Forum Member
    the behind the scenes VT, with a little clip of Pasha and Caroline
    http://youtu.be/v4p8C6TMGG8

Thanks KA .... :)
    You are a star ... :)
  • peppy5peppy5 Posts: 959
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Thanks music girl - Pasha looking very stern and delicious - either he's just spotted the DM paps >:(
    Or they've just been to costume fitting and he's wondering how they're going to point their toes in those moon boots :o:D

Thanks KA again for the behind the scenes clip - Caroline has long hair again! :)
  • GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    peppy5 wrote: »
    Thanks music girl - Pasha looking very stern and delicious - either he's just spotted the DM paps >:(
    Or they've just been to costume fitting and he's wondering how they're going to point their toes in those moon boots :o:D

Thanks KA again for the behind the scenes clip - Caroline has long hair again! :)

Do they always give the girls long hair when they are dancing the rumba? I suppose they see it as more feminine??You can fling it around the place!!! Didn't they try Caroline with long hair for the cha cha, but it only got in the way. I think Frankie looks gorgeous with her short little style.

Really looking forward to this rumba, had another look back at Chelsee's. I'd forgotten how good it was. I think this is the only rumba i've seen Pasha do.................I didn't see any of Katya and Pasha's tour......................was there a rumba?

Unfortunately, have to go out later, but will catch up with a bottle of wine.
  • LennieLennie Posts: 25,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok, i was mostly looking at Pasha's bare chest :D
  • Christian CageChristian Cage Posts: 6,239
    Forum Member
    They are my faves this series.
  • Ellie_Ellie_ Posts: 1,453
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pasha was looking hot hot hot tonight! Really great routine... Pasha is giving her brilliant choreography and she is rising to the challenge.
  • missmuffett27missmuffett27 Posts: 115
    Forum Member
    Loved pasha and Caroline's dance tonight!!!
    Forum Member
    *swoon* *thump* *thud* *puddles* ... :o:o:o:blush::blush::blush:
    Forum Member
    open shirt...bet there's lots of mops and buckets needed here tonight ;)
  • Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Loved it! I really enjoy Caroline and Pasha. Thrown them some more votes this weekend.
  • GeorgousgeorgeGeorgousgeorge Posts: 1,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow..............Pasha really doesn't do anything by halves, does he!!!!! Well done Caroline, that was brilliant. I really loved those spinney things, very dramatic. I get what Craig means about being punchy, but i'd rather that than the likes of Simons, which, again I agree with Craig, left me cold!!!! (and I quite like Simon, although I wasn't keen on his face after Craig's comment!!)

Those little bits of detail, Caroline flipping the head here and there, her lovely shapes, arms, emotions, that final parting........................beautiful. Oh, and Pasha wasn't bad either!!!!!
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wow..............Pasha really doesn't do anything by halves, does he!!!!! Well done Caroline, that was brilliant. I really loved those spinney things, very dramatic. I get what Craig means about being punchy, but i'd rather that .........

Those little bits of detail, Caroline flipping the head here and there, her lovely shapes, arms, emotions, that final parting........................beautiful. Oh, and Pasha wasn't bad either!!!!!

That's it exactly,pasha never gives his partners the easy option,always trying to make them the centrepiece of a full-on routine and Caroline really impressed me in this one.

For a quick recap http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LAefkn3FVuQ
  • Jim KowalskiJim Kowalski Posts: 4,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pashulty wrote: »
    *swoon* *thump* *thud* *puddles* ... :o:o:o:blush::blush::blush:

Clean-up on aisle three!
  • sradiasradia Posts: 940
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm generally not a big fan of the rumba (Chelsee and Pasha's excepted) but I thought it was very good. It seems Caroline can do both ballroom and latin and and act the dance as well, I think they could go very far indeed...
  • anothermianothermi Posts: 647
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Another good one from Pasha Kovalev!

I thought his choreography was very smart. The song had all these sharp, added (meaning not on beat but more like flourishes) accents that are not conducive to the smoothness required of a tango. I think if he ignored them the dance would feel "off" in some way, so incorporating them by way of the dance story was brilliant.

I liked Chelsee's rumba best, but Caroline can really deliver in the performance department. I thought she was a bit more hesitant in this dance than their tango, but the judges didn't appear to, so what do I know?

I worry a bit that Caroline's personality is too low key and other, bigger personalities might get more votes. However, I've never seen her do anything else, so perhaps she has a following that I am not aware of?

Fingers Crossed.:cool::cool::cool:
  • Cally's mumCally's mum Posts: 4,953
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    anothermi wrote: »
    Another good one from Pasha Kovalev!

I thought his choreography was very smart. The song had all these sharp, added (meaning not on beat but more like flourishes) accents that are not conducive to the smoothness required of a tango. I think if he ignored them the dance would feel "off" in some way, so incorporating them by way of the dance story was brilliant.

I liked Chelsee's rumba best, but Caroline can really deliver in the performance department. I thought she was a bit more hesitant in this dance than their tango, but the judges didn't appear to, so what do I know?

I worry a bit that Caroline's personality is too low key and other, bigger personalities might get more votes. However, I've never seen her do anything else, so perhaps she has a following that I am not aware of?

Fingers Crossed.:cool::cool::cool:

Well, she was the presenter of IACGMOOH sister show and went on to present XF sister show for two or three years. She's bubbly and a bit crackers sometimes. I watched her on both and really like her.

She really is very good and I do hope she doesn't get overshadowed by Pixie and Frankie - although I admit I really like Frankie as well!
    Forum Member
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Caroline and Simon. I thought I was going to hate both of them but I am surprised. Especially Caroline is so down to earth.
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Thanks for these photos ad clips KA - they are so lovely and shows how careful and thoughtful Pasha is! ;-)

Such a great dance last night - so pleased for Pasha and Caroline!
    Doesn't Pasha seem much more outgoing, confident and determined this year!! :)
  • music girlmusic girl Posts: 1,005
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    https://yappie.com/BrendanCole/15025

Found this.......... posted by Brendan. Press the play button :)