Options

"It's not just schools – Britain has let Islamists run riot "

13»

Comments

• Options
    deptfordbakerdeptfordbaker Posts: 22,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone see this story in The Guardian a couple of days ago?. It is about the 'Trojan Horse' schools and the campaign of intimidation that teachers continue to be subject to. Their have even been death threats and dead dogs and cats left in the grounds of the schools!.:o>:(:(

www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2015/may/03/birmingham-headteachers-say-subject-campaign-intimidation

Yes, I read about that somewhere.

This is what you get with segregated communities and they are caused by multiculturalism and mass immigration.

For integration to work there must be a majority English community for new migrants to integrate in to.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ethel_Fred wrote: »
    Inventing new terms? Last I checked Christianity replaced the beliefs that existed in the British Isles

The Roman's had their own Gods long before they introduced Christianity. It was the Roman's that forced their ways on ancient Britons and persecuted the druids, not Christianity.
  • Options
    towerstowers Posts: 12,183
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Devout Islam is a meanace, having witnessed one devout guy - who accompanied his burka wearing wife and their children - leave a table in a cafe because they'd been served a variety of sandwiches, which included a couple of ham sandwiches. I could understand if they'd just asked staff to remove the ham sandwiches but the guy physically got up and walked away from the table, until staff had delt with the matter.

What a way to live your life..
  • Options
    Net NutNet Nut Posts: 10,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If Labour get elected, the editor of the Spectator would be put in prison for daring to publish such an article.

Why? :confused:
  • Options
    DunnroaminDunnroamin Posts: 2,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Christian and Judaic worship should play no more a part in education than Islam should - i.e. none.

For as long as Islam indoctrinates its children while their minds are still malleable and capable of being controlled, and its zealots continue to pursue their dreams of world domination and the destruction of Western civilisation, built on Christian foundations for over a thousand years - this country will be at risk. No similar risk applies to any other religion. Islam is, imo, the most militant, dominant (and dominating) ideology of all the belief systems currently practicing in this country, made even more frightening by its radicalised element who reject the right to exist, of any who do not follow its rigid, twisted, oppressive philosophy.
  • Options
    DunnroaminDunnroamin Posts: 2,437
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So is Buddhism, but there are plenty of Western adherents, as indeed there are for Islam. Do you want to outlaw world religions now? I really don't want to live in a fascist nation like that.

Just as Naziism was not "just another political system", but was a controlling, all embracing way of life, based on total submission to the will of the Fuhrer, so Islam is not "just another religion". Other religions being compared to each other, may be described as, "just another religion", but not Islam, because it controls the minds and lives of its followers from cradle to grave (and beyond, in the minds of its Martyrs) and demands total allegiance and adherence to its teachings.
  • Options
    dekafdekaf Posts: 8,398
    Forum Member
    jjwales wrote: »
    The thread is not about immigration.

Well, why don't you comment on what it is about then?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Dunnroamin wrote: »
    Just as Naziism was not "just another political system", but was a controlling, all embracing way of life, based on total submission to the will of the Fuhrer, so Islam is not "just another religion". Other religions being compared to each other, may be described as, "just another religion", but not Islam, because it controls the minds and lives of its followers from cradle to grave (and beyond, in the minds of its Martyrs) and demands total allegiance and adherence to its teachings.

I would say

1. Judaism is all about questioning things.
    2. Buddhism is all about peace.
    3. Hinduism is all about worship.
    4. Christianity is all about forgiveness and love.
    5. Islam is all about obedience and submission.
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,572
    Forum Member
    Dunnroamin wrote: »
    If this country doesn't wake up pretty damn quick and read the writing on the wall, we'll all have the opportunity to enlighten the IE (in the form of IS) personally, when they take over this apathetic, sleep walking, politically correct country.

How would IS be able to take over this country? And what exactly do you have in mind to stop them?
  • Options
    jjwalesjjwales Posts: 48,572
    Forum Member
    warlord wrote: »
    Exactly. Anglican schools have done better than state schools for decades, but they must now be punished because of the islamists. Isn't political correctness marvellous?

Well, I suppose it's better than religious discrimination.