Options

Rylan stop slagging off the viewers

2»

Comments

• Options
    benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    stop harping on & on about the same thing & be quiet Rylan, now go back to your salt lick :D:kitty:
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I know it wasn't a fix but im annoyed that they built this twist up as the most house destructive twist in history, which was never going to be the case.
  • Options
    Philip_ClarkePhilip_Clarke Posts: 1,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They have lost me as a viewer. I no longer watch bots and this will be my last civillion big brother. Though it was my first civil lion since bb7 so I doubt they'll feel the loss
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 212
    Forum Member
    Very unprofessional.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They have lost me as a viewer. I no longer watch bots and this will be my last civillion big brother. Though it was my first civil lion since bb7 so I doubt they'll feel the loss

It's incredibly important that only civil lions be used, rude ones are just so terrible aggressive :D;)
  • Options
    _Matt_Matt Posts: 318
    Forum Member
    David_Hill wrote: »
    We keep you in work. He trawls twitter just to slag any viewer off who dares criticize the show. So unprofessional..

You don't keep anyone in work. Channel 5 is a commercial channel. It's the corporations that buy advertising time that keep Rylan on the payroll. You've got nothing to do with it.

Also, he's right for criticizing many of the viewers. They ruin this show year after year.
  • Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I doubt it's the viewers as a whole they are criticising, just those that troll them constantly on social media, bombard them with insults, questions, theories, accuse them of all sorts - it must be a pain in the arse to be blamed for all of the BB production's decisions just because they (Emma and Rylan) are available to people via social media and the faces of BBUK.
  • Options
    Digital SidDigital Sid Posts: 39,870
    Forum Member
    He only slags off the mad conspiracy theorists who think everything they don't like's a fix.
  • Options
    lulu glulu g Posts: 52,649
    Forum Member
    muggins14 wrote: »
    I doubt it's the viewers as a whole they are criticising, just those that troll them constantly on social media, bombard them with insults, questions, theories, accuse them of all sorts - it must be a pain in the arse to be blamed for all of the BB production's decisions just because they (Emma and Rylan) are available to people via social media and the faces of BBUK.
    BIB - They don't have to be. It's not compulsory.
  • Options
    FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This show harbors an odd disdain for it's viewers. It's weird.