Curling Wand for Long Hair

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 41
Forum Member
Can anyone recommend a curling wand that is suitable for long hair? (hair going down to the waist).

It is quite annoying as there seem to be none available. And the ones that are out say they are suitable for long hair when in reality they arent. (Well not for people with really long hair like me)

I use a Babyliss one at the moment, but I when I section my hair I have to do it in halves (So curl the top half first then move on to the bottom half of the hair)

Comments

• Lin4237Lin4237 Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    I use a G3 Salon Pro hair styling iron (works as a straightener or curler), however my hair is dead straight and fairly short! I can understand your dilemma. I looked on the Karmin Hair Tools website and on their advice page sub-heading "How To Curl Your Hair Without Heat" there are suggestions - I have used the knots method for all the short hair but used the G3 for all the rest. This gives me slightly tighter curls around the neck and crown and softer curls around the face.

You might want to take a look at forums.longhaircommunity.com for more ideas.

Hope this helps a little.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    H_S wrote: »
    Can anyone recommend a curling wand that is suitable for long hair? (hair going down to the waist).

It is quite annoying as there seem to be none available. And the ones that are out say they are suitable for long hair when in Paris airport limousine service reality they arent. (Well not for people with really long hair like me)

I use a Babyliss one at the moment, but I when I section my hair I have to do it in halves (So curl the top half first then move on to the bottom half of the hair)

Curl it with a flat iron. I use a GHD to curl my hair and it works great! Much better an a curling iron ever did
  • -Unicorn--Unicorn- Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    I also use straighteners in the rare event I want to properly curl my hair (it's already a bit curly)... mine's about the same length as yours. I found my curling wand to be a nightmare even when my hair was shoulder length