Options

Emmerdale: Aaron Livesy and Robert Sugden Appreciation Thread (Part 3)

Comments

• Options
    ArtyAttackArtyAttack Posts: 67,513
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    More pictures have been revealed and it looks like Aaron is crouched down as the helicopter comes through the ceiling right above him. Scary stuff.
  • Options
    Binky321Binky321 Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks intense for sure just want to watch it now, getting nervous :o
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Chas is going to be in a bad way.I also think Moira may be injured.And I think Dan is going to be one who goes back to help and be in danger
  • Options
    Binky321Binky321 Posts: 3,131
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I just hope Chas doesn't die that would all but destroy Aaron don't want Victoria or Adam to either - who knows!
  • Options
    Randomguy83Randomguy83 Posts: 16,879
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moira is alive and well she's in the pictures outside the village hall before the helicopter hits. Joanie, Zak, Kyle, Marlon, April are also outside with 2 others who I can't tell who they are, one is male which I think might be Andy and the other is Vic as the clothing seems to match what they're wearing but it's hard to tell with such distant shots.

Unaccounted for Aaron, Chas, Debbie, Cain, Pete, Finn, Belle and Dan.

OT: Why is Sam not at this wedding? His niece is getting married.... Lisa not there either her granddaughter.
  • Options
    LmackLmack Posts: 14,443
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think Kerry is in the village hall as well.Also there may be others who we can't see as the picture maybe doesn't show us all who are at the wedding reception
  • Options
    Dress to KillDress to Kill Posts: 6,209
    Forum Member
    AARON :o

I'm so glad we know he won't die cause man, I'd be worried right now!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Zooming in on the outside shot, Moira, Zak, Joanie, Kerry, Vic, a woman wearing orange (Rhona?), Marlon, another guy in a suit (Finn?) are all outside, so unless they go back in to save someone they're all safe.

Chas, Andy, Cain and Dan are probably still in the building with Debbie, Pete and Aaron as they're not in the picture.
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    Do we have future spoilers for Cain?

I'd be gutted if he was killed off.
  • Options
    EddyBeeEddyBee Posts: 45,609
    Forum Member
    Of course we don't know whether or not those seen outside, like Moira and Zac, remain safe given that the disaster comes in several stages.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    EddyBee wrote: »
    Of course we don't know whether or not those seen outside, like Moira and Zac, remain safe given that the disaster comes in several stages.

Yep, no one's truly safe yet!
  • Options
    evomad1evomad1 Posts: 1,221
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can't see them killing off Cain, he still has a whole story of him accepting Kyle to come I expect.

Do we know why Lisa hasn't been around for ages, because she is usually in the mix. Is the actress doing other stuff or just taking time out?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It doesn't look too hopeful for Adam. Pics here, Radio Times.

:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IDK to me they're making too much of a big deal at Adam potentially dying to actually die imo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    IDK to me they're making too much of a big deal at Adam potentially dying to actually die imo.

Good point. That's an old Soap trick that I always fall for. :D
  • Options
    andy614andy614 Posts: 45,259
    Forum Member
    that is Finn ducking for cover at the reception not Aaron.
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    andy614 wrote: »
    that is Finn ducking for cover at the reception not Aaron.

I thought it might be Finn too. Suit colour looks slightly more like Finn's! Plus Moira manages to get out and she's near where Aaron was, so he might be able to? I did think one of the four outside in that little group could be him...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Only reason I didn't think it was Finn is because why would Finn run further into the room when Dan comes in? Plus the place he's standing is right where Aaron was, and Pete, Debbie, Chas and Andy have hardly moved positions (Chas is just at the other side of the table).

However Moira gets out from where she's stood. It'd just seem unlike Aaron to rush away when his mum's still there.

But I suppose nothing to say if that is Finn that Aaron isn't somewhere else in the building.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chas and Aaron are behind the table at the back so this will slow them down if there is no way out behind them and Aaron for sure will do everything to protect his mum
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had thought Adam would be one to get killed, but I think Robert will get him out and safe which is why I think Vic is looking very unsafe. If she dies it will devastate Robert, Andy, Adam and Aaron.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's very likely to be Finn as it's the same suit as Pete's, so it must be Finn. Aaron is in a different shade to that. Aaron could just be hidden by the helicopter and debris, it's right infront of where he was stood.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is Aaron crouched down. He is in the exact same spot behind the smaller table as he was in when Dan has rushed in. Moira, Victoria and Kerry are all safe. Going by the timeline of the spoilers, the explosion happens on the Thursday episodes. Pete and Debbie will have already got out and I presume Debbie is the one in the hospital bed as she is inconcious on the scene so I think Finn will aso be at the hospital as he is nearest to Dan when he runs in.. Moira screaming the way she is would suggest that Cain is still in the building possibly trying to get both Aaron and Chas out but it seems the explosion happens with them still in there..
  • Options
    Forum Member
    is there clips or something?
  • Options
    spimfspimf Posts: 6,342
    Forum Member
    I'm pretty certain it's aaron, finn has his jacket off from the look of the "first dance" pic - it's him clutching the table behind debbie.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    andy614 wrote: »
    is there clips or something?

Only photos. By enlarging the photo you can definitely see it is Aaron. Chas has moved slightly nearer him and Andy is also still in the same position. There will only be a couple of seconds after Dan runs in when the helicopter comes down.
This discussion has been closed.