I can't believe anyone could eat this much

Comments

• zx50zx50 Posts: 91,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it's mainly the carbohydrate heavy foods in that list that will be the main offenders for her weight gain ..... bread and potatoes. The pop might also have contributed, what with it being high in sugar ..... if it was.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Being an American weighing 46 stones I would have thought that she'd be among the lightweights of the country.

Really?:eek:

So what kind of weight would an American 'heavy weight' top the scales at? :o:)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mick r wrote: »
    she was just feeling a little peckish

:D:D:D
  • SentenzaSentenza Posts: 12,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    YingYang wrote: »

I saw a documentary about American male feeders (men who like their women fat) and the woman on that was 82 stone.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Being an American weighing 46 stones I would have thought that she'd be among the lightweights of the country.

I was in America a few years ago for a month. I saw a few enormous people, just as you see here, but I didn't get any feeling that they were generally bigger than us.

Then I spent some time in Europe. YIKES! It was very very noticeable how much bigger we are in this country than people generally are in France, Netherlands and Germany at least.

It was scary.
  • scorpio manscorpio man Posts: 4,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    YingYang wrote: »

Have a look HERE
  • Constant PMTConstant PMT Posts: 3,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'I love eating & people love watching me eat' 'it makes people happy & not harming anyone'
    Oh my days, has she forgotten she has kids! Unfortunately no miracle will come along & save this woman because to get over an addiction she would need to want help.
  • susie-4964susie-4964 Posts: 23,143
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'I love eating & people love watching me eat' 'it makes people happy & not harming anyone'
    Oh my days, has she forgotten she has kids! Unfortunately no miracle will come along & save this woman because to get over an addiction she would need to want help.

As I said, this woman, and others like her, are mentally ill. It's not a question of just being outside the norm (who isn't?), but this is self-harm. If you can get sectioned for starving yourself or for cutting yourself, you should also receive compulsory treatment for stuffing yourself. It DOES do harm to others, and not just the children. I assume that this woman would wish hospital treatment if she becomes seriously ill, and I rather doubt that her health insurance would completely cover her for all the damage caused by stuffing her face, so the family will have to provide for her.

To be brutally honest, and I realise it's a horrible thing to say, the kids would be better off if she died now. Otherwise, they'll be stuck with having to care for Big Mamma for the rest of her life.
  • _radioamerica_radioamerica Posts: 4,921
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wanna see what she charges people on her website lol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    susie-4964 wrote: »
    As I said, this woman, and others like her, are mentally ill. It's not a question of just being outside the norm (who isn't?), but this is self-harm. If you can get sectioned for starving yourself or for cutting yourself, you should also receive compulsory treatment for stuffing yourself. It DOES do harm to others, and not just the children. I assume that this woman would wish hospital treatment if she becomes seriously ill, and I rather doubt that her health insurance would completely cover her for all the damage caused by stuffing her face, so the family will have to provide for her.

To be brutally honest, and I realise it's a horrible thing to say, the kids would be better off if she died now. Otherwise, they'll be stuck with having to care for Big Mamma for the rest of her life.

If they can section her, then yes, I think they should. But they wont be able to make her do anything, long term. I dont think there is any miracle cure, & for that reason I agree with what you're saying about her dying.
    My daughters 13 yr old best friend is about 19 stone. Obviously not near as much as this woman, but she's morbidly obese, she's just been round the shop with my daugher & spent 32 quid on food. My daughter is 7 stone btw, so she's skinny, they are like little n large!
    The weird thing is her mum is a nurse in the childrens ward.
    It must be a right worry for her.
  • bollywoodbollywood Posts: 67,769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is eating high glycemic index foods, can turn right to sugar, and give her diabetes. I wonder how much her husband will like her as an amputee.
  • cosmocosmo Posts: 26,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What a disgusting woman.

Those weirdos who get sexual gratification by paying to watch her eat need their heads examining.

I'd vomit at the thought of having sex with her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,682
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cosmo wrote: »
    I'd vomit at the thought of having sex with her.

She'd probably eat it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd probably eat it.

pmsl *barf*
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,422
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She'd probably eat it.

hahahaha,,, and Im still loving your username :D
  • mick rmick r Posts: 919
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wanna see what she charges people on her website lol

i bet its an arm and a leg
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Have a look HERE
    That's insane. People weighing over 80 stone :eek:

The heaviest I have ever weighted was 12 stone and I didn't stay there for long. I was too uncomfortable and didn't like it one bit. Now I normally weight 9 and a half and it can flucuate between 9 and 10. The heaviest man weight 100 stone. That's over ten of myself. The mind boggles. They must start eating from the moment they wake up until they go to bed.

There is something wrong with that woman. She thinks she's not hurting anyone, yet she's already reliant on a mobility scooter and wants to put on a further 25 stone :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's insane. People weighing over 80 stone :eek:

The heaviest I have ever weighted was 12 stone and I didn't stay there for long. I was too uncomfortable and didn't like it one bit. Now I normally weight 9 and a half and it can flucuate between 9 and 10. The heaviest man weight 100 stone. That's over ten of myself. The mind boggles. They must start eating from the moment they wake up until they go to bed.

That's what gets me. I went up to nearly 14 stone at one point, and I hated it because I couldn't move around as easily as before, and I kept getting aches and pains. I'm now back down to a desirable weight level and feel a lot better for it. I can't imagine what it must be like to try to move 43 stone around all day, it must be awful. It was the physical problems that made me decide to lose weight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's what gets me. I went up to nearly 14 stone at one point, and I hated it because I couldn't move around as easily as before, and I kept getting aches and pains. I'm now back down to a desirable weight level and feel a lot better for it. I can't imagine what it must be like to try to move 43 stone around all day, it must be awful. It was the physical problems that made me decide to lose weight.

I think there is a big difference though (pardon the pun) with being 14 stone & being 40. Food addiction will be the biggest facto there.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think there is a big difference though (pardon the pun) with being 14 stone & being 40. Food addiction will be the biggest facto there.

Yeah, I guess it's the addiction thing, which I obviously didn't have. If you're addicted to food, you're not really going to worry too much if you keep getting beaten at tennis on your Nintendo Wii! :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, I guess it's the addiction thing, which I obviously didn't have. If you're addicted to food, you're not really going to worry too much if you keep getting beaten at tennis on your Nintendo Wii! :D

Definitely not. And you wouldn't only be 14 stone either. I have seen a food addict in action, it's awful, 6 pack of the large size Tesco sausage rolls, bowl of spagetti with those Korn chicken style pieces (the whole bag) on top, 12 fairy cakes. All within 10/15 minutes. And she's only 13. Horrendous..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Definitely not. And you wouldn't only be 14 stone either. I have seen a food addict in action, it's awful, 6 pack of the large size Tesco sausage rolls, bowl of spagetti with those Korn chicken style pieces (the whole bag) on top, 12 fairy cakes. All within 10/15 minutes. And she's only 13. Horrendous..

It's the compulsion thing that's so hard to figure. I can understand that maybe people just don't know when they've had enough to eat, you've got to "train" yourself to recognise that, but stuffing your face like that is disgusting! I wonder what's suddenly caused it? I mean, there have always been people who were greedy and fat, but the really fat ones were pretty rare. Wonder if it has to do with the ready and cheap availability of fast foods that don't actually fill you up physically, but add on the pounds later? So you get hooked by the flavours and the good feeling it gives you, and you can't stop. They really need to bring back compulsory domestic science in schools. I only did it for one term (i.e. about ten 2-hour lessons), yet I can still remember almost everything I learned there. People need to be taught these things again.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's the compulsion thing that's so hard to figure. I can understand that maybe people just don't know when they've had enough to eat, you've got to "train" yourself to recognise that, but stuffing your face like that is disgusting! I wonder what's suddenly caused it? I mean, there have always been people who were greedy and fat, but the really fat ones were pretty rare. Wonder if it has to do with the ready and cheap availability of fast foods that don't actually fill you up physically, but add on the pounds later? So you get hooked by the flavours and the good feeling it gives you, and you can't stop. They really need to bring back compulsory domestic science in schools. I only did it for one term (i.e. about ten 2-hour lessons), yet I can still remember almost everything I learned there. People need to be taught these things again.

I think the education in school would go a long way to tackling childhood obesity tbh. That's where they need to sort it now, not with the people that are already obese, it needs to be stopped from happening in the first place.
    The girl I am talking about is home alone with her brother until late, parents working full time, I think they comfort ate?
    Young people can sometimes used food for that reason, becomes their best friend. Sounds horrid, but I usually take her home just before tea time, because I haven't got enough food here to give her, she is expensive to feed! And we are small eaters here. But in the 3 or 4 hours she is here she'll go round the shop & buy loads. It was 2 tins of spag bol with the packet of Korn pieces, not 1 tin. Just seen the 2 tins in my sink. I need to drop her home in a minute really.
  • user1234567user1234567 Posts: 12,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A lot of food is also laced with sugar with is the Devil's powder. The more bad food you eat, the worse it gets. It's a vicious cycle where you get a craving, stuff your face, feel better for a short while and then crash again. All the bad food effects you mentally and physically.

I didn't go up to 12 stone because a hidden "fat" gene kicked in. It was because I got an office job and literally sat on my arse all day and then came home and sat on my arse watching telly all night. I also started eating loads of crap and processed food and drinking 3 or 4 cans of coke a day. Eventually I had to take responsibility and stop, or I would have kept getting bigger and bigger. It was hard at first and I was incredibly moody as my body got used to not being filed with crap and it was worth it in the end. I lost weight and with eating properly, my blood sugar leveled and the food cravings went.

I know overweight people have an addiction but ultimately the only person who can take responsibility for it is themselves. Loosing weight is the easy part. It's tackling the roots of the additiction so the weight doesn't go back on that's the hard part.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,960
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :eek:

Gross :(