Social Transition

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 19
Forum Member
The world seems to have entered a new faze previous to the millenium, a era where celebrations across the world on NYE were shwon all over the world. The excitement around the world was felt all over.

After the millenium (2000) we entered a new decade, wealth must have been on our minds after the excitement of NYE. The world has seem some, both postive and negative events over the last eleven years since 2000, those years have gone son quickly but now some countries seem to have entered hardship from where the economy has been dented and threats of a double reccession approaches.

For me 2000-2011 was mixed in emotions, some years were above amazing and others were neither here or there, then there are the years that were bad for me. Those however were a massive learning curb for the years ahead, it's a common fact that we learn from the past to drive the future.

back to the main topic, Nothing troubles me these days infact never and the years that are ahead will still not trouble me. My family are aware that the bad years werev also for them to learn more about me, remember the past. I traveled for years and came back, i had changed my shell but deep inside i never changed or lost direction, thats a never ever.

However if there are troubles in the lives of others, I'm available for chat. I never talk about health or finaces in person, more about emotions and assistance for others that feel there isn't a future. There is a future, that's a start for this thread to be here.

Comments

• ShevchenkoShevchenko Posts: 1,670
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I totally get what you say. I have felt in the past that there is simply no future because the inevitability of life and death and our existence.

I think now though that as every action has an opposite reaction, when I used do think - what's the point? I know think that is exactly why there IS a point, you only live once, life is what you make it etc.

Nothing matters - that's why it DOES matter.

I find it helps to have hope, some might have faith or both and it doesn't even have to be religion, it can be hope or faith in anything and like a spiritual feeling of being in the present moment rather than just seeing existence as time, living and breathing.

It's also important to stay balanced, everyone has little blips now and again and when you do - it doesn't mean you have failed. It's ok and can be healthy to be emotional sometimes.
  • Roger MoreRoger More Posts: 561
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear Heart I felt it best to seek the thoughts of my spriritual adviser, CJ Poojapetal, to assist with this complex philosophical discussion.

CJ says 'Dearest old friend Roger it is the wheel that squeaks the loudest that is the one that gets the grease.'

I thinks that sums it all up rather nicely.
  • davidmcndavidmcn Posts: 12,108
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think it's time we mounted the learning curb.