So, Gilmore Girls

PorterjohPorterjoh Posts: 53
Forum Member
Sorry if this is a duplicate. Obviously 5* picked up GG, but does anyone know when it starts on there? I miss it.

Comments

• mulderscullymulderscully Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Me too, I am really missing GG and I keep waiting for it to pop up on 5*. Wish it would bloody hurry up, need my Luke and Lorelai fix :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too, I am really missing GG and I keep waiting for it to pop up on 5*. Wish it would bloody hurry up, need my Luke and Lorelai fix :D

Testi-f*cking-fy! A couple of times a week I do a search of GI on the skyguide hoping there will be a show starting withing GI. And its never Gilmore girls, its Gimme Gimme Gimme and some foreign thing that doesnt have english spoken on it or something thats useless to me. And there are only so many times that watching 'The funniest bits of Gilmore Girls' on youtube can quench that very specific thirst for the girls. They need to hurry up and show it.
  • PorterjohPorterjoh Posts: 53
    Forum Member
    Still no sign of it then?
  • mulderscullymulderscully Posts: 168
    Forum Member
    Scotty I do a sky search too!! I know its only a tv show, but I really love GG, wish I could afford to by it on DVD but alas and alack, no funds at the mo
  • SultrydivaSultrydiva Posts: 211
    Forum Member
    Scotty I do a sky search too!! I know its only a tv show, but I really love GG, wish I could afford to by it on DVD but alas and alack, no funds at the mo

Send out some hints to family - that's always useful! Next birthday, major holiday etc you'll be all Gilmored up!:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Glad to know Im not only one, I dont expect it to be there when I search, so I wont be disappointed, but there is just that second I do think it could be there, and then the results show up and its blah. Im in the same place with funds, and the next couple of months arnt looking good for me, I wont go hungry or nothing, but luxuries are not on the menu either.