Final [SPOILERS]: Which couple do you want to win?

Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
Forum Member
✭✭
Caroline & Pasha
Frankie & Kevin
Mark & Karen
Simon & Kristina

Which couple do you want to win? 741 votes

Caroline & Pasha
50% 374 votes
Frankie & Kevin
18% 139 votes
Mark & Karen
7% 58 votes
Simon & Kristina
22% 170 votes

Comments

• Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Poll up
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    Team Clifton Bridge
  • cezzycezzy Posts: 4,840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Caroline to win with Simon second. I've enjoyed watching them improve & neither have lied about what dancing experience they may or may not have.
  • londongirlGrelondongirlGre Posts: 23,413
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon to win. He is the only one that I pay proper attention to.
  • Reem2011Reem2011 Posts: 4,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie to win
  • nataliannatalian Posts: 4,295
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    For me (based on performances up to and including the semi final): Frankie to win, Caroline 2nd, Simon 3rd, Mark 4th

The showdance could be critical.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 66
    Forum Member
    Mark to win. Best rumba by a male celebrity in all the past years. Simply stunning.
  • ElectricBoy171ElectricBoy171 Posts: 20,776
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Frankie and Kevin or Caroline and Pasha for me. Would be very happy with either.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 336
    Forum Member
    In an ideal world I would love the best dancer on the night to win. However, as it has been pointed out by certain forum 'experts', Strictly is an entertainment show so the one who pulls the funniest face will get my vote.
  • ajdcbgajdcbg Posts: 646
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Frankie or Caroline please
  • KatenutzsKatenutzs Posts: 2,981
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why is there only 4 couples mentioned, is this a leak and does it mean Jake is out!!!!!
  • JethrykJethryk Posts: 1,355
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Katenutzs wrote: »
    Why is there only 4 couples mentioned, is this a leak and does it mean Jake is out!!!!!

It does say spoiler in the title but I think the poll could have waited until after the results show.
  • FingersAndToesFingersAndToes Posts: 9,956
    Forum Member
    I want Mark to win just to see the melt downs here. :D
  • Cal ChristopherCal Christopher Posts: 268
    Forum Member
    Frankie and Kevin all the way!!! :D
  • foxyredfoxyred Posts: 15,734
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon and Kristina to win :)
  • Tall PaulTall Paul Posts: 8,786
    Forum Member
    Caroline and pasha, just complete wow. :D
  • bornfreebornfree Posts: 16,360
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Simon to win but he wont as for some reason he just doesn't have the public support.
  • Siobhan_KellySiobhan_Kelly Posts: 202
    Forum Member
    Want Simon to win but can't see past Caroline think it's hers to lose, but well done to Kristina on getting to another final.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,340
    Forum Member
    For the second year in a row I don't feel invested in who wins and instead am more invested in hoping that one certain celeb doesn't win (Mark this year, Susanna last year). This is really disappointing for me as I would love to feel as partisan as I did about Colin, Louis, Alesha, Matt or Ramps. I don't know if I will vote, or who I will vote for, but, at the moment, I would like Simon to win. It's all a bit ho-hum, okayish, rather than really exciting.
  • LovesATangoLovesATango Posts: 3,036
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love to see Caroline and Pasha lift the glitterball!
  • *Venetia**Venetia* Posts: 1,241
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Simon for me. Wouldn't be unhappy, if Caroline won though.
  • ScenciaScencia Posts: 271
    Forum Member
    Jethryk wrote: »
    It does say spoiler in the title but I think the poll could have waited until after the results show.

Agree with this - Why they couldn't have simply waited another 24 hours is baffling.
    At least after the results show there would be a lot more immediate participation in the poll as opposed to creating one at such a late time of night before the results have been made known to those non-spoiler participants.
  • valdvald Posts: 46,057
    Forum Member
    Simon or Frankie.
  • Mystical123Mystical123 Posts: 15,820
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If I were to pick based on who I think has come the furthest, then it would be Simon, and I'd love Kristina to get a win. I like Frankie but would prefer Kevin didn't win, and Pasha's not yet choreographed a good showdance so that may be Caroline's downfall.

Purely on personal preference, I'd probably pick Mark & Karen.

Technical merit, then I'd be stuck as they're all good at different things.

I think they're all worthy winners for different reasons, so it'll come down to performance on the night I think, and as a result I don't think I can vote on this poll yet!
  • curvybabescurvybabes Posts: 13,223
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Caroline will get all my votes now, well maybe an odd one for Mark I can't help myself I like him, I wouldn't mind anyone winning now apart from Frankie for me she hasn't improved, she was this good at the start and Kev and Joanne will be unbearable if they win.