Advice: Neighbour Being VERY Rude About Poop

2»

Comments

• Options
    LakieLadyLakieLady Posts: 19,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    My female also sits down to wee. She had done the other a few minutes before in my back garden. So according to this bellend he saw my dog do a "big s****e, although I had her on a lead and didn't see. I pick up after my dog every time and always have bags in my pocket. I asked him to show me so I could pick it up and was answered by his middle finger. Apparently he will be putting it through my letter box.

People are so ignorant.

Someone once shouted "Aren't you going to pick that up" at me when my girl had had a wee. I asked him if he'd mind demonstrating how to pick up piss, so that I could oblige in future.

Anyway, my little angel has just humiliated and embarrassed me by crapping on the groomer's hall carpet ..... having just had a go at her dachshunds.
  • Options
    molliepopsmolliepops Posts: 26,828
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LakieLady wrote: »
    People are so ignorant.

Someone once shouted "Aren't you going to pick that up" at me when my girl had had a wee. I asked him if he'd mind demonstrating how to pick up piss, so that I could oblige in future.

Anyway, my little angel has just humiliated and embarrassed me by crapping on the groomer's hall carpet ..... having just had a go at her dachshunds.

They do love to embarrass us don't they :p
  • Options
    Blackjack DavyBlackjack Davy Posts: 1,166
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tell him to get a CCTV camera and film it if he's so certain it's your dog? :confused: They're not expensive these days.
  • Options
    BrawladBrawlad Posts: 5,711
    Forum Member
    Karis wrote: »
    I've got a neighbour three doors down who I've only seen four times in the time I've lived here, but he is continually having a go at me about my dogs' poop - he's getting really rude now.

Now, everyone around here knows I pick up religiously after my dogs - hell, I've even swilled down the street a few times after chocolate mousse incidents - but this guy refuses to back down. It's me, apparently.

I asked him today if he was sure, and he said "pretty sure". But that's hardly certain.

Apparently my dogs are always off the lead and running round - we live on a little street - but there's no way I'd let my dogs off as cars come down here fast. The funny thing was Harley WAS off his lead this morning as I was trying to get a urine sample for the vet, but that hardly means he's crapping everywhere...

What do I do? Really annoyed about it. Spoken to many of the neighbours all of whom know full well I religiously pick up. But SO annoyed about it!
    Some folk are just ignorant. I had one guy have a go at me for not picking up , when I showed him the bag in my hand he still kept pointing to an old "parcel" . I did follow him along the street ( I was going that way anyway) asking for an apology but he just kept walking and not answering.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    I had a similar thing recently...

I had an argument with a neighbour a year or so ago because she insists on parking her car on the paved area outside our houses and now, all of a sudden, she's decided that my dogs are responsible for every turd within sight and that they are, apparently, digging up her garden too.

I must remember to confiscate my dogs' front door keys because they're obviously letting themselves out at night and getting up to all sorts of mischief.

Either that or some people are just pricks.
  • Options
    Si_CreweSi_Crewe Posts: 40,202
    Forum Member
    LakieLady wrote: »

On that note, you'd think that people involved in this stuff would have more of an understanding about it all, wouldn't you?

A few months ago, in summer, I was walking my dogs and I knew there was a local litter warden (or whatever they're called) walking along behind me.

Connie stopped for a pee and then, sure enough, a few seconds later I heard somebody shouting "Excuse me! Excuse me!" from behind.
    He said he'd just seen my dog crapping and I asked him how he could tell the difference between when a dog is peeing and crapping.
    "A dog cocks it's leg when it's peeing" came the reply. (insert rolleyes smiley here).
    I was forced to educate him on the differences between male and female dogs.

Anyway, he looked around the area and, sure enough, there was a dog turd lying there so he asked me to pick it up.
    At the risk of entering "TMI" territory, the turd was old and crusty so I got a bag out of my pocket, picked it up and then insisted he hold the bag to show him that it wasn't, in fact, nice and warm like it should have been if it'd just exited the bottom of a healthy spaniel.

Maybe a bit, erm, "awkward" but some of these people really do need a bit of educating in stuff that should be within their area of expertise.