Options

Nadia Constantly Interrupting

Comments

• Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    Valentine wrote: »
    She's not as bad as she was it first with getting involved in everyone's business (and threatening to call the police over Ken was ludicrous), but she never let's anyone finish what they're saying - she'll ask a question, they'll be halfway through their answer and she talks right over them to ask another. Would drive me mental if I was in there!
    Never let's anyone finish? You have lost your argument right there.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nadia is the biggest hypocrite in there. GET HER OUT.
    On what do you base this odd remark???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    but your forgetting Nadia is ALWAYS right

anyone who disagrees is right wing/racist/sexist/bigot/homophobe (delete as applicable)
    No...you are exaggerating for effect. That is not how Nadia thinks at all.

And you are forgetting that Hopkins is a nasty, exposed bigot....not for nothing is she hailed as the most hated woman in UK. Of course there are a lot of bigots around, hence her popularity no doubt. She is vulgar, cold and shallow.
  • Options
    zabezabe Posts: 374
    Forum Member
    amyawake wrote: »
    Never let's anyone finish? You have lost your argument right there.

Could you explain how?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zabe wrote: »
    Could you explain how?
    Because it is patently not true! To say Nadia NEVER let's anyone finish is a gross exaggeration and clearly can be seen to be a lie. Yes she is prone to interrupting but that is not EVERY single time!! Exaggeration loses credibility.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Because it is patently not true! To say Nadia NEVER let's anyone finish is a gross exaggeration and clearly can be seen to be a lie. Yes she is prone to interrupting but that is not EVERY single time!! Exaggeration loses credibility.

As does making the statement "Because it is patently not true!" with nothing to back it up but your own opinion.
  • Options
    Purple.Purple. Posts: 4,593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Valentine wrote: »
    She's not as bad as she was it first with getting involved in everyone's business (and threatening to call the police over Ken was ludicrous), but she never let's anyone finish what they're saying - she'll ask a question, they'll be halfway through their answer and she talks right over them to ask another. Would drive me mental if I was in there!

I hate people like that. They are really annoying to live with.
  • Options
    amelie74amelie74 Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Not a Katie H fan - find most of her views offensive. I have to agree however that Nadia does appear to talk over people. Her strident voice, index finger jabbing towards her 'opponent', and holding up her hand to 'silence' people would annoy the hell out of me.
  • Options
    wildparkwildpark Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I find Perez, Nadia, and Katie H an unholy trinity of awfulness. They are all bullies who seem to be working through some sort of chip on their shoulder about the world. I think it is magnificent that Keith sets them example of how to behave. I do not know why they behave as they do, but his children can be proud of him.
  • Options
    Senior momentSenior moment Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    I suggest you Google the word "HYPOCRITE" and all will become crystal clear. Nadia fits the description perfectly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    zabe wrote: »
    As does making the statement "Because it is patently not true!" with nothing to back it up but your own opinion.
    No...not just my opinion. I invite you to try and watch tonight's show with an open mind and admit it when you next see her not interrupting someone. :) ;-)
  • Options
    Senior momentSenior moment Posts: 105
    Forum Member
    On what do you base this odd remark???

I suggest you Google the word "HYPOCRITE" and all will become crystal clear. Nadia fits the description perfectly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah I see you cannot back it up with a particular example of this in the house....interesting. Ha!

I think you will find that many here admire Nadia for her integrity. There is even an appreciation thread here on her. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    No...not just my opinion. I invite you to try and watch tonight's show with an open mind and admit it when you next see her not interrupting someone. :) ;-)

If and when it is shown on a Highlights show, that Nadia allows other adults to have a discussion or argument without interruption, on which she has an opinion and is present ~ then it will be evidence and not just a throwaway remark or opinion
  • Options
    sandy50sandy50 Posts: 22,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ah I see you cannot back it up with a particular example of this in the house....interesting. Ha!

I think you will find that many here admire Nadia for her integrity. There is even an appreciation thread here on her. :)

such as ranting and bellowing at Calum over the fact he wanted to cook something different than her food in the kitchen. What a woman.

such as constantly going on and on about how angry she is when HMs talk behind eachothers backs and then she goes and does it with Patsy and Perez and it's ok.

such as bulldozing in to HMs arguments, preventing them from being able to sort out their differences without her interference
  • Options
    Rufus KnightsRufus Knights Posts: 3,142
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's Nadia!

She is so controlling. Almost as annoying as her telling people to calm down in her patronising way.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wildpark wrote: »
    I find Perez, Nadia, and Katie H an unholy trinity of awfulness. They are all bullies who seem to be working through some sort of chip on their shoulder about the world. I think it is magnificent that Keith sets them example of how to behave. I do not know why they behave as they do, but his children can be proud of him.
    I think he's fed up with all the bickering now, and he's stayed pretty neutral throughout, Switzerland they called him, so he hasn't done anything wrong in there. He should get a medal for staying power really.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's Nadia!

She is so controlling. Almost as annoying as her telling people to calm down in her patronising way.

Calm down
    and Shut up - bound to wind anyone up
  • Options
    wildparkwildpark Posts: 1,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's Nadia!

She seems permanently angry. When she laughs (which is quite a bit) it seems forced. What is she so angry about all the time? That her sister is prettier and a better actress? That she has not got an even bigger kitchen? She tries to be nice but it comes over as acting - plus a large slice of bossiness. I suspect that at the root of her anger is her constant desire to be in control. In this respect she is like Katie H - which is probably the reason she hates her so much.
  • Options
    sycamoresycamore Posts: 4,213
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    schmoozer wrote: »
    Nadia has been such a disappointment :(. Although I do not watch loose women, when I have seen her on other shows I always thought she seemed lovely - warm, funny, interested in people.

On CBB she is pompous, overbearing, constantly shouting over the top of people - and I have to conclude that this is the real Nadia, as she is - I presume - just being herself. She is like a fog horn :o

Exactly. I expected her to be one of my favourites and she's been a massive disappointment, she's awful.

Tbh though I didn't know she was in Loose Women until after CBB started, that should have been a giveaway. Every single one of them has been an absolute monster.
  • Options
    lightonmyfeetlightonmyfeet Posts: 1,767
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sycamore wrote: »
    Exactly. I expected her to be one of my favourites and she's been a massive disappointment, she's awful.

Tbh though I didn't know she was in Loose Women until after CBB started, that should have been a giveaway. Every single one of them has been an absolute monster.

Yes I agree. When she took control of Chloe after the incident with Jeremy, I thought "good for her" as she stopped others getting involved and hysteria. Since then my opinion of her has gone downhill. I expected to dislike Katie H and Perez, and I have done so. Sadly though for me Nadia has joined them in what wildpark so aptly describes as the unholy trinity of awfulness.
  • Options
    Nowhere DanNowhere Dan Posts: 1,516
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sandy50 wrote: »
    such as ranting and bellowing at Calum over the fact he wanted to cook something different than her food in the kitchen. What a woman.

such as constantly going on and on about how angry she is when HMs talk behind eachothers backs and then she goes and does it with Patsy and Perez and it's ok.

such as bulldozing in to HMs arguments, preventing them from being able to sort out their differences without her interference

BiB sounds almost unchivalrous to me Sandy50? I may be wrong of course. What relevance does Nadia's gender have to your interpretation of her character?
  • Options
    jaq7ukjaq7uk Posts: 720
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    is nadia very confident or arrogant or a bit of both?? discuss:)
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eamon hit the nail on the head, she is acting. The stench of sour grapes from her and her Patsy is all over the place.

She didn't in there to loose, especially to Katie Hopkins and all this fake joy about being out and wanting out is pathetic.
  • Options
    revolver44revolver44 Posts: 22,766
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The trouble with Nadia is the wa