WHATM:BBUSA15 6pm-6pm BST (10am-10am BBT); Aug 17-18 Spoilers Included

2»

Comments

• ReservedReserved Posts: 12,058
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Very happy to hear that Elissa has won the Veto! :)

Replacement will be Spencer, with Helen still being evicted. Predictable, but right now, I don't care who goes as long as it isn't Elissa.
  • BadmkBadmk Posts: 1,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Elissa now needs to step up her game. At least try and flip the vote and get Helen to stay and next week she needs to try and target Mcranda. Although I think she will fail at both I don't see what else she can do now. Her time is numbered unless she breaks up the current power of the house.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Badmk wrote: »
    Elissa now needs to step up her game. At least try and flip the vote and get Helen to stay and next week she needs to try and target Mcranda. Although I think she will fail at both I don't see what else she can do now. Her time is numbered unless she breaks up the current power of the house.

She was already campaigning to save Helen, but Amanda threatened her and told her to stop or else she is going home next. Andy Aaryn and Amanda said Elissa is dangerous. Even more than Spencer. Lol. They are delusional.
  • AmyJamesAmyJames Posts: 1,770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love Elissa, and she is useless at HOH competitions. Rachel was the queen of HOH competitions.

But Elissa has now won two veto's when she is on the block so good for her.

At least she has won two competitions in there unlike the others.