The Arrangement girls didn't wear Knickers!!!

2»

Comments

• XadXad Posts: 1,964
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Atticus21 wrote: »
    Xad wrote: »
    Amanda complimented the girls on being the new Escala, imo, they look way better than the Escala girls: http://i48.tinypic.com/2n0l9v8.jpg

JESUS! That is scary :o
    Escala look great when it's a far away shot :p . Close up, they're a bit :eek: :confused: :eek:

The Arrangement Girls = Improved version of Escala..........with no knickers on :p
  • tommygunnertommygunner Posts: 4,252
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Escala look great when it's a far away shot :p . Close up, they're a bit :eek: :confused: :eek:

Jesus. Isn't the one on the right in the linked photo that Madonna bloke????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jesus. Isn't the one on the right in the linked photo that Madonna bloke????
    I reckon that's how the Madonna bloke looks when he has less make up on :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hate to burst your bubble but the girls were wearing pants as confirmed by one of the members on their twitter/facebook (can't remember which one). Mulhern got it wrong :D
  • EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skillpadde wrote: »
    Hate to burst your bubble but the girls were wearing pants as confirmed by one of the members on their twitter/facebook (can't remember which one). Mulhern got it wrong :D

How disappointing :( This story had all us blokes going for a while :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eurostar wrote: »
    How disappointing :( This story had all us blokes going for a while :D

Not so fast. Important new developments in the Spelbound Hitler Youth thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Skillpadde wrote: »
    Do you really think it's something they'd admit? :D They spilled to Mulhern aka loose mouth cause they were nervous; Mulhern spilled because he's trying to impress Simon, who no doubt was impressed and probably wished he had the judges panel moved closer to the stage! :p

Which ones facebook/twitter do you have and how the heck did you find it? :confused: Link? PM me, i want to keep updated. I'm a fan, as you can tell :o

Note: Girls, if you're reading this, please don't take this thread seriously and get upset, it's only a bit of fun :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Do you really think it's something they'd admit? :D They spilled to Mulhern aka loose mouth cause they were nervous; Mulhern spilled because he's trying to impress Simon, who no doubt was impressed and probably wished he had the judges panel moved closer to the stage! :p

Which ones facebook/twitter do you have and how the heck did you find it? :confused: Link? PM me, i want to keep updated. I'm a fan, as you can tell :o

Note: Girls, if you're reading this, please don't take this thread seriously and get upset, it's only a bit of fun :D

If you're reading this girls,you were fantastic.....you should have won the whole thing! Best act this year for me :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're reading this girls, I sincerely hope the rumour that you've got "bit parts" in this upcoming film is true.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you're reading this girls, I sincerely hope the rumour that you've got "bit parts" in this upcoming film is true.
    ROFL!! :D

And i agree with Eurostar, you lot (especially the girls :D) were brilliant, and at the very least deserved to go through to the finals. A heck of a lot more entertaining then some of the acts that went through.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ROFL!! :D

And i agree with Eurostar, you lot (especially the girls :D) were brilliant, and at the very least deserved to go through to the finals. A heck of a lot more entertaining then some of the acts that went through.

Jono is a great front man too : I prefer some of his versions to the originals :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 536
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The official Facebook run by Joe (the drummer) is here Xad: http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/group.php?gid=132525083431071
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool, thanks for posting the link Skillpadde.

Both their facebook & twitter:
    http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=132525083431071

http://twitter.com/the_arrangement

I really hope they do well, maybe even appear on TV again, i really enjoyed their performance! I was hoping Mulhern would get them on BGMT as the inhouse band, but that's gone now. Onwards and upwards and all that good stuff i guess :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any word of new developments with The Arrangement (with or without knickers)?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any word of new developments with The Arrangement (with or without knickers)?

Sadly not,according to their Twitter : seems they only have a couple of gigs lined up this summer.

I'm suprised they're not more in demand with concert promoters....they are a very original act.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumping this to light up the most recent post listing for the BGT forum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on these girls with or without knickers?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bring 'em back, knickers or no!
  • iloathedanniiiloathedannii Posts: 1,658
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Were they included among the highlights of past seasons on BGMT?