No Doubt: Webisode 1 (With Clip of New Song!!!!!)

LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.vevo.com/watch/no-doubt/in-the-studio-webisode-1/USUV71200723

:eek::eek::eek::eek::D:D:D:D

No Doubt have posted the first of their new webisodes documenting the recording of their long awaited new album. And in the webisode you can hear parts of a new song called Push And Shove. Which sounds AMAZING.

This is getting way too exciting, they're back!! :D

Comments

• mimicolemimicole Posts: 50,916
    Forum Member
    In places, Push & Shove sounds like Gwen's solo stuff
  • LostIslands_LostIslands_ Posts: 630
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is one big chorus though...

I can't stop watching it!
    Forum Member
    I'm interested to hear their new material. Does anyone know when the first single is released/first played?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The first single will be released in July, and the album is out September 25th.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    aaah how exciting!! :D
  • Hit Em Up StyleHit Em Up Style Posts: 12,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sort of sad in some ways as I think Gwen's solo career was only just starting to take off but I love No Doubt so its still a win/win.
    Forum Member
    Sort of sad in some ways as I think Gwen's solo career was only just starting to take off but I love No Doubt so its still a win/win.

I don't think that she ever intended to make it a permanent thing though. She was only ever going to make one album but made a second because she had so much material left over.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,058
    Forum Member
    I like 'Push and Shove' ( anything BUT a generic title :o ), it sounds really promising. I'm excited for their comeback! :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Stefanis solo material...LAMB is a triumph....but personally i feel that 3 year reign was all she needed tbh :cool:

ND is forever, but her solo ventures were very exciting...so glad there will be Nu-ND on the way!
  • Gigi4Gigi4 Posts: 3,631
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I loved Stefanis solo material...LAMB is a triumph....but personally i feel that 3 year reign was all she needed tbh :cool:

ND is forever, but her solo ventures were very exciting...so glad there will be Nu-ND on the way!

I'm glad to have No Doubt back, too. Gwen's solo records were great but they were a totally different style from ND. I missed their ska/rock fusion. It's something different, a lot of people are doing the dance/R&B sound she did on her solo stuff. I think ND is more unique.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've not stopped playing this all day, it's got me itching for more. And more we shall get, apparently there are plenty more webisodes to come!! :D

http://www.nodoubt.com/news/default.aspx
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What Stefani did on LAMB i felt was a bit on trend and ahead of the time it was release tbh...i mean she had these Electro/Dance/Retro Pop elements across it and artists in the past couple of years have only started doing tbh....very interesting. And LAMB could be released today tbh. I like Sweet Escape too.

But so true Tragic Kingdom is a 90s masterstroke and Rock Steady is so underrated and one of my favourite albums of the past decade mixing Trip Hop, Old Skool ROck, Dancehall...brilliant!

Cannot wait to hear what they come up with...bring on the next webisode!