Options

Oaks Daily Thread - Theresa finds BLOOD - 03/04/15

Comments

• Options
    DJ JimmyDJ Jimmy Posts: 7,166
    Forum Member
    Evening everyone! I'm a little late to the party, but I'm catching up now :)

Reading through, it doesn't look too bad, fingers crossed! :)
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    cfc86 wrote: »
    It's worked well putting Patrick and Theresa together. Jorgie Porter has even been quite good too.

I hope we get something new with Sienna. All this scheming, kidnapping and crazy is tiresome. It was great during the Osborne storyline but it's getting old now.

As rubbish as this week has mostly been the show has been enjoyable without them.

I want to see something new with Sienna too, hopefully Patrick doesn't keep his illness a secret for long and then we will see Sienna dealing with that news and bring Theresa in on that with her friendship with Patrick and relation through Myra-P, which could create the Sienna and Theresa friendship.

After Patrick, apart from her being a mum to Nico what else does Sienna have? Dodger has now gone and her friendship with Leela didn't last long. They need to bring new people into her life. Maybe a friendship with Theresa, a job in the loft.. something new.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Nice bum Theresa :p

Also: **** off Freddie
    **** off Lindsey
  • Options
    Anna_WAnna_W Posts: 3,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Reo wrote: »
    I want to see something new with Sienna too, hopefully Patrick doesn't keep his illness a secret for long and then we will see Sienna dealing with that news and bring Theresa in on that with her friendship with Patrick and relation through Myra-P, which could create the Sienna and Theresa friendship.

After Patrick, apart from her being a mum to Nico what else does Sienna have? Dodger has now gone and her friendship with Leela didn't last long. They need to bring new people into her life. Maybe a friendship with Theresa, a job in the loft.. something new.

Bring back Liberty. It would work for Dirk too.
  • Options
    cfc86cfc86 Posts: 31,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »
    Can't wait for Mercedes to return! She should liven things up!

Jeremy Sheffield is a wonderful actor!

I hope so and Kirkwood doesn't assassinate her too.

Jeremy Sheffield is brilliant. Why he isn't up for best actor I don't know.
    DJ Jimmy wrote: »
    Probably thinks his car has broken down or something.

I shouldn't laugh but :D

Hopefully she finds out soon. Anna Passey is a great actress and I'm sure she would deliver a fantastic performance in this storyline. Like you I'm curious what will happen to Sienna after Patrick dies. Will she stay and if she is will she be given something new to do? Will they calm her down? Or will the writers use Patrick dying as a reason to make her even more crazy?
  • Options
    ReoReo Posts: 8,664
    Forum Member
    Hopefully she finds out soon. Anna Passey is a great actress and I'm sure she would deliver a fantastic performance in this storyline. Like you I'm curious what will happen to Sienna after Patrick dies. Will she stay and if she is will she be given something new to do? Will they calm her down? Or will the writers use Patrick dying as a reason to make her even more crazy?

Who would she target though? Probably Maxine, Darren and Minnie. Even though the Darren storyline is over, there is history between them. Maxine could stop Sienna from seeing Minnie, but Sienna could be desperate to have Minnie in her life after losing Patrick.

Apart from that, Sienna doesn't have anyone in her life that she could focus on, which is why they need to give her a new path involving new people.

There is S'avage though, that is apparently going somewhere. Hopefully they have a uneasy partnership rather than be against each other, that could be good.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope so and Kirkwood doesn't assassinate her too.

Jeremy Sheffield is brilliant. Why he isn't up for best actor I don't know.

Because Freddie is well fit innit ;)

Good points. Dodger's gone, Patrick's going. What keeps Sienna in the village? But hopefully she can stay and evolve as a character. Though if Kirkwood is still around, its going to be tough :)

Anna is superb and it would be a shame to see Sienna waste away. Hope she is used to her full potential.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Theresa and Patrick do work surprisingly well!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who would she target though? Probably Maxine, Darren and Minnie. Even though the Darren storyline is over, there is history between them. Maxine could stop Sienna from seeing Minnie, but Sienna could be desperate to have Minnie in her life after losing Patrick.

Apart from that, Sienna doesn't have anyone in her life that she could focus on, which is why they need to give her a new path involving new people.

There is S'avage though, that is apparently going somewhere. Hopefully they have a uneasy partnership rather than be against each other, that could be good.

Surely the writers can think of something besides targeting people? Like you said a job or a new friendship with Theresa. If not Theresa then someone else. Just keep her away from storylines where she schemes, blackmails and kidnaps.

I suspect the S'avage will end up them being together but of course it will be all part of Sienna scheming.
    Because Freddie is well fit innit ;)

Good points. Dodger's gone, Patrick's going. What keeps Sienna in the village? But hopefully she can stay and evolve as a character. Though if Kirkwood is still around, its going to be tough :)

Anna is superb and it would be a shame to see Sienna waste away. Hope she is used to her full potential.

Apparently so :p

I hope we get a new Sienna. One that can stay and breach out of the crazy scheming but I'm not holding my breath.

Must be frustrating for Anna. I'm sure she'd rather something new too.
  • Options
    mrbernaymrbernay Posts: 146,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So HO High does not have an Easter break?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    A policeman gains entry to someone's flat and sits in the dark waiting for some odd bod to come in..... Yeah right (rolleyes)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I hope we get a new Sienna. One that can stay and breach out of the crazy scheming but I'm not holding my breath.

Must be frustrating for Anna. I'm sure she'd rather something new too.

Well. If Anna is frustrated then I'm more than happy to...

Actually better not finish that sentence, we now know she reads these threads :D;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    So HO High does not have an Easter break?

Weird. I'm sure Theresa mentioned it's a bank holiday today (Easter Monday) but there were scenes at the school. I have no idea! :confused::)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Weird. I'm sure Theresa mentioned it's a bank holiday today (Easter Monday) but there were scenes at the school. I have no idea! :confused::)

She did, but as it's the Easter hols, I know of no head who would go in on Easter Monday when there is no other admin staff and there are another 12 days when you can work without hassle
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well. If Anna is frustrated then I'm more than happy to...

Actually better not finish that sentence, we now know she reads these threads :D;)

Get your grubby hands off my women >:(

I'm sure we're safe for now as she's in Rome :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    mrbernay wrote: »
    She did, but as it's the Easter hols, I know of no head who would go in on Easter Monday when there is no other admin staff and there are another 12 days when you can work without hassle

Exactly. There was no need for them to be at school. Any 'work' could have easily been done at home. Never mind...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Get your grubby hands off my women >:(

I'm sure we're safe for now as she's in Rome :p

Oi. Make me. :p

By the way, nice description of your nurse last night. She does sound lovely ;)

And if you are reading Anna: here's the only Italian I know: "Sono l'operatore del mini-calcolatore" :D
  • Options
    Marianne_321Marianne_321 Posts: 25,643
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Evening all :)

I hate hate HATE the name Dazzle. I wish it, along with Maxine, would just **** off >:(>:(>:( How hard is it to say Darren you simple, naff hair bun, whiny, non picky harlot >:(>:(

And breathe :blush:

You don't find it cute then? :p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yup, been in & out today!

Just caught up with today's ep. I would say it's almost s good as yesterday's with the added bonus of Freddie in it!!! *rolls eyes* :p;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oi. Make me. :p

By the way, nice description of your nurse last night. She does sound lovely ;)

And if you are reading Anna: here's the only Italian I know: "Sono l'operatore del mini-calcolatore" :D

They are mine and that's that :p

She is and she's all mine 2/3 times a week :D

I don'tknow what you said bit I'm assuming it's filth as it's you :D
    You don't find it cute then? :p;-)

Where have you been you dirty stop out :p

I find it as cute as Freddie >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just read a few posts!! I must be seeing thinks differently than most of you as I thought that episode was terrible & boring!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Where have you been you dirty stop out :p

I find it as cute as Freddie >:(

Hold the front page!!! You find Freddie cute!!!! :o:o:o:p;-)

That beats anything I've been up to today!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Just read a few posts!! I must be seeing thinks differently than most of you as I thought that episode was terrible & boring!!!

So did I, Marianne ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well explain motor neuron disease to Theresa, Paddy! Doubt she knows what it means.

Theresa will only understand the word 'disease'!!! ;-)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hold the front page!!! You find Freddie cute!!!! :o:o:o:p;-)

That beats anything I've been up to today!!! ;-)

>:(>:(

I knew I should have went with syphilis ;-):p