Options

Roxy polishing her tarnished halo once again

wotnotwotnot Posts: 9,565
Forum Member
The duff duff was so satisfying, "how long have you been sleeping with your sisters husband?" and then somehow the entire situation is turned on its head, Roxy becomes the caring sister giving everything up for the love of her sister and once again looking like the injured party! And Aleks is the villain. Unbelievable >:(

Comments

• Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member
    Aleks has been stealing from the market and done a runner so he is a villain. And if Roxy is willing I would gladly polish her halo!
  • Options
    GeekInfectedGeekInfected Posts: 6,372
    Forum Member
    What I found distressing is the idea that we were supposed to give Roxy a pat on the back for realising that a relationship with Charlie is wrong as if kissing him in the first place wasn't despicable enough - let alone sleeping with him
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes he is but my issue is that this seemed to be written in to have exact effect it seems to have had with you, to devalue the immense wrong-doing by Roxy. I'd take a thief over someone who'd sleep with her sisters husband while the sister lies in a coma any day.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What I found distressing is the idea that we were supposed to give Roxy a pat on the back for realising that a relationship with Charlie is wrong as if kissing him in the first place wasn't despicable enough - let alone sleeping with him

Exactly, it is uncomfortable to watch.