Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception, coming 2011 (Merged)

Ash_735Ash_735 Posts: 8,493
Forum Member
Another early slip up, information here.
The game, due in 2011, will feature Drake and partner Sully on a hunt for a lost city, a journey that leads them to the Arabian Peninsula and Rub' al Khali Desert.

edit: First Look article.

Comments

• OneManTagTeamOneManTagTeam Posts: 3,943
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Crap name but it'll be a cracking game! Easily the game I'm looking forward to the most next year :D
  • SoundburstSoundburst Posts: 13,195
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It cant be called that. Seriously can't. That's awful.

I'll refer to it as Uncharted: DD if it's true lol.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've just read all the confirmations on the bus.

I AM SO EXCITED.

Loved U1....Loved U2...still play u2 online lol....and this will be MEGA :D:D

I can't wait haha. It's nearly a whole year away for gods sake :D
  • Premium-OnionPremium-Onion Posts: 3,818
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is 100% a day one purchase for me.
  • Music_boxMusic_box Posts: 1,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll have it on launch day, just as I did with AT. :D
  • Achtung!Achtung! Posts: 3,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Uncharted 2 was as good as a Hollywood blockbuster in my opinion. Excellent production, great characters and story. Very pleased there is to be a third instalment.
  • Flawed-TacticsFlawed-Tactics Posts: 3,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Always nice to have confirmation of what was always on the cards, see know reason Uncharted 3 shouldn't impress like the previous 2 adventures. Because its from Naughty Dog I feel strangely confident I'll enjoy it just as much.
  • Ricky D GervaisRicky D Gervais Posts: 2,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't care if the title was "Drake's Donkey Dick Swallowing Sex Show" I'll still be getting it ASAP.
  • ConroyConroy Posts: 3,031
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if this leak is going to spoil Sony's upcoming big launch day party...
    I wouldn't care if the title was "Drake's Donkey Dick Swallowing Sex Show" I'll still be getting it ASAP.
    That reminds me of Kinky Kelly and the Sexy Stud :D
  • CarlosVelaCarlosVela Posts: 3,383
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's not actually a leak, it was planned to be unveiled today with a full reveal on Saturday at the VGA's, hence the teaser trailer they put out.

There is another game being announced on Sunday though.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh god that would be delicious.

Wonder what Sunday's reveal is then :eek:

Next year is HUGE.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    All the clues on the desk point to London and the sandy Arab countries :D Woohoo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just checking out the art on ps blog. Big burning plane and in the desert.

It also talks about travelling all over the world with Sully. Campaign co-op?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,305
    Forum Member
    Soundburst wrote: »
    It cant be called that. Seriously can't. That's awful.

I'll refer to it as Uncharted: DD if it's true lol.

It's really not THAT bad, lol. I kinda like it. Everyone will just call it 'Uncharted 3' anyway, i can't ever remember anyone referring to 'Uncharted 2' as 'Among Thieves'. Infact, 'Drakes Deception' is much better than 'Among Thieves' in my opinion.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    First live gameplay demo will be on Jimmy Fallon next Monday.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,140
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great, now the next year is going to go SO slow while I wait for this to be released! :D
  • Roge8014Roge8014 Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    Is it 2011 yet? :D

Forget GT5, THIS is the game that was made to show what the PS3 can do. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 118
    Forum Member
    Uncharted games are the only reason I have a PS3 no other game comes close to gripping me like they do
    Bring on the 3rd :D
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can't wait!

Uncharted 2 level of action and story, combined with campaign co-op (preferably offline as well as online), and they'll have made the best game ever.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,481
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This is a certified Day 1 purchase for me. Shame we have to wait almost a year.

This has been a pretty underwhelming year for the PS3 but the line up for 2011 is looking fantastic.
  • gillyallangillyallan Posts: 31,708
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    So, we should see this "over 2 minute" gameplay in the morning I presume ???

In all honesty, for the sake of gamers everywhere, its probably a pity this isnt multiplatform. Uncharted so far, has been brilliant and its a shame some miss out on it.
  • ags_ruleags_rule Posts: 19,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gillyallan wrote: »
    So, we should see this "over 2 minute" gameplay in the morning I presume ???

In all honesty, for the sake of gamers everywhere, its probably a pity this isnt multiplatform. Uncharted so far, has been brilliant and its a shame some miss out on it.

It never could be multiplatform though, as the 360 can't handle it...

*Awaits flame-war*
  • WafcSeanWafcSean Posts: 490
    Forum Member
    gilly, i cannot agree that Uncharted should have been Multiplat.

It just wouldnt be as good technically. On a dvd, the game would be cut down to shreds and woudl be a shadow of itself. Some ps3 games need to stay as PS or maybe, definately maybe PS and PC only games, or they would be completely destroyed.

These games included killzone and uncharted.

I dont have very high hopes for MGS Rising now thanks to it being ported over to the 360, due to the cutting down to fit on a dvd thing.

Hopefully the main mgs series can stay as an exclusive even though i still dont know where they could go with MGS.
  • Jay-CeeJay-Cee Posts: 2,886
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    woow woow woow woow oh my days, uncharted 3 looks big :)
  • jjesso123jjesso123 Posts: 5,944
    Forum Member
    coming november 1st 2011