Options

Out Of The Blue

2»

Comments

• Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was just wholly unimpressed, The Arrangement did the same sort of thing but much better and I was just overall really bored by the whole thing. The singing wasn't good and I found that it would have been a montage clip had it been on a better episode i.e. Episode 1 or 2
  • Options
    minxymoominxymoo Posts: 26,261
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    unclekevo wrote: »
    I was just wholly unimpressed, The Arrangement did the same sort of thing but much better and I was just overall really bored by the whole thing. The singing wasn't good and I found that it would have been a montage clip had it been on a better episode i.e. Episode 1 or 2

says a Treyc Cohen fan....:yawn:;):sleep:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1
    Forum Member
    thanks for info
  • Options
    ScrubberScrubber Posts: 4,106
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Judges agreed they were original...hmm no, there was some posh dudes doing the exact same thing last year.
    And Lady Gaga tracks have been done over and over and over............................... and over and over again, it's boring as shit.
  • Options
    unclekevounclekevo Posts: 20,749
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    minxymoo wrote: »
    says a Treyc Cohen fan....:yawn:;):sleep:

Whatever :sleep:
  • Options
    fondantfancyfondantfancy Posts: 3,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Out of the Blue are far and away my favourite act this year.

There are loads of excellent performances of theirs on YouTube.
  • Options
    si29uksi29uk Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Update - I have been told that OOTB have re-entered contract negotiations with the producers - and so may yet make it through.

Sorry for any confusion my earlier postings may have created - but I was given an update an hour or so ago - and it appears that it is all back on for the Oxford team
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,493
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *bump*

I was looking for an Out Of The Blue thread. I think they're really talented. I saw them at the Edinburgh Festival in 2010 and they had so many song mashups in their set. Really funny and entertained the whole audience from beginning to end! I'll be voting :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 494
    Forum Member
    Are they definitely in? I saw them in Oxford a few years back, different line-up they were very good. Didnt think theyre audition was as good, but Im looking forward to seeing what they do for the finals.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i love these guys.sooo dissapointed their not on tonight.damn.:(
  • Options
    OnaOakeyOnaOakey Posts: 511
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    As far as I know they're on tomorrow. Either way, yes they're in the semi finals. I can't wait! This line up is very good, although I think they're much better live. I really hope they do well though!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    OnaOakey wrote: »
    As far as I know they're on tomorrow. Either way, yes they're in the semi finals. I can't wait! This line up is very good, although I think they're much better live. I really hope they do well though!

thanks,i hope they do well too..so entertaining and genuinely funny.:cool: