10 Things I like and admire about Jodie Marsh

Comments

• SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wendyg wrote:
    True but to the point of obssession?? Seems quite scarey to me. I don't have much love for Paris Hilton but I don't spend all day in life posting messages about her every day and all day long. Then again I do have a job and I also attend college seems the same can't be said for some people that post here.

Congratulations on having a life and still managing to squeeze in a couple of moments to get wound up and criticise what other people are posting on a forum :)
  • ohmygoshohmygosh Posts: 9,696
    Forum Member
    lulu wrote:
    Anyone like to start....prove that not everyone hates Jodie?

1. she has inspired me never to flash me cacks at anyone
    2. she has inspired me never to use fake tan
    3. she has inspired me never to have a blog
    4. she has inspired me never to smoke
    5. she has inspired me never to get pissed to the point of deep severe annoyance to others
    6. she has inspired me never to live in Essex
    7. she has inspired me never to use a belt as an item of clothing
    8. she has inspired me to stand up to bullies
    9. she has inspired me to never try and sell anything on ebay
    10. she has inspired me to know when enough is enough

:rolleyes:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wendyg wrote:
    Feel free to close it

Was that an attempt to deliberately wreck a thread you don't like?

Anyway, stop distracting me everyone - I'm still trying to come up with something here!

Wait! I've got one!!!!!!

I like the fact that Jodie's blog has given me the kick up the behind I've needed to see about starting to post on my own again.

I used to think it was just self-indulgent twaddle that bored the pants off all my mates who felt obliged to read it, but after viewing La Marsh's efforts I suddenly feel talented :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 183
    Forum Member
    Edna wrote:

Anyway, stop distracting me everyone - I'm still trying to come up with something here!

Wait! I've got one!!!!!!

I like the fact that Jodie's blog has given me the kick up the behind I've needed to see about starting to post on my own again.

I used to think it was just self-indulgent twaddle that bored the pants off all my mates who felt obliged to read it, but after viewing La Marsh's efforts I suddenly feel talented :D

Please don't turn your obssession on me it's a scarey thought.
    Forum Member
    Edna wrote:

Wait! I've got one!!!!!!

Please point out to me where I have said I have never liked this thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edna wrote:

Wait! I've got one!!!!!!

Woo hoo :D it was difficult but you got there! No easy task!

Funny still haven't come across anyone with a genuine admiration! I don't know, and there was me thinking this forum was packed to the rafters with Jodie fans the way they all sprang up to her defense! Silly me
    Forum Member
    hitchins wrote:

Funny still haven't come across anyone with a genuine admiration! I don't know, and there was me thinking this forum was packed to the rafteres with Jodie fans the way they all sprang up to her defense! Silly me

Thats cause I'm switvhing between sites.
    Forum Member
    hitchins wrote:

Funny still haven't come across anyone with a genuine admiration! I don't know, and there was me thinking this forum was packed to the rafters with Jodie fans the way they all sprang up to her defense! Silly me

Get over your obsession with Jodie please. Did she knock you back or something that you dislike her so much?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wendyg wrote:
    Please don't turn your obssession on me it's a scarey thought.

Wendy, be very careful about what you're accusing me of.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,673
    Forum Member
    wendyg wrote:
    Get over your obsession with Jodie please. Did she knock you back or something that you dislike her so much?

Hmm that is not v nice. :(
    Forum Member
    Edna wrote:
    Wendy, be very careful about what you're accusing me of.

Whatever, it's just a saying I don't mean it. It was the first thing that came from the top of my head and I bet you have said things you haven't meant.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendyg wrote:

I beg your pardon? :eek: Look I have been very polite to you wendy, shall I resort to petty slagging???? And for your information, I am female! And who the hell are YOU my therapist? :mad: What I do is nothing to do with you, not surprised you get crank phone calls, you must make a habit of rubbing peoples backs up! :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,673
    Forum Member
    hitchins wrote:
    I beg your pardon? :eek: Look I have been very polite to you wendy, shall I resort to petty slagging???? And for your information, I am female! And who the hell are YOU my therapist? :mad: What I do is nothing to do with you, not surprised you get crank phone calls, you must make a habit of rubbing peoples backs up! :mad:

Yes but this is what I and others have noticed that the very people who accuse us of being nasty are the ones who display the traits they find so unpleasant in us.
    Forum Member
    hitchins wrote:

I'm sorry Hitchins if I have made you mad but I took your last posting to be a swipe at me. Thats why I posted what I did and I'm sorry if that post wasn't aimed at me.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    wendyg wrote:
    I'm sorry Hitchins if I have made you mad but I took your last posting to be a swipe at me. Thats why I posted what I did and I'm sorry if that post wasn't aimed at me.

Seems to me wendy you ought to start engaging barin before typing! I was taking a swipe at everyone who has been moaning, and there has been a few, not just on this thread! Apology accepted, cos I am nice like that! :cool:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    wendyg wrote:
    Whatever, it's just a saying I don't mean it. It was the first thing that came from the top of my head and I bet you have said things you haven't meant.

No, actually I think before I hit 'submit reply' and I never say things I don't mean. I'm also not going to waste any more time bickering with you since it seems to be sinking to the insult level.
    Forum Member
    Edna wrote:
    No, actually I think before I hit 'submit reply' and I never say things I don't mean. I'm also not going to waste any more time bickering with you since it seems to be sinking to the insult level.

Unfortunately I open my mouth before I think and I don't want this to turn into a slanging match either as I think we are all past that. I'm sorry if I offended you earlier on as well.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edna wrote:

Eh you started that, I have realised you are new to this place and have refrained. Just chill out! ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    hitchins wrote:
    Eh you started that, I have realised you are new to this place and have refrained. Just chill out! ;)

Do look at my join date and then have a read back through the thread. I'm not the one insulting forum members or trying to take the thread off topic.

As for your instruction to 'chill out' - I don't get it. I said I was walking away from the bickering so please do tell me what more I can do to 'chill out'. Private message though since I hate clogging threads up.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Okay my turn.

er
  • macsgirlmacsgirl Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Smerph wrote:

So, yeah, you can say she's a slag and she doesn't interest you...but that's obviously BS as you've come on here to talk about her.

She interests me in the way we all look when we pass an accident or read a book about true life crime. Nasty but fascinating. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marsh: An area of soft, wet, low-lying land, characterized by grassy vegetation and often forming a transition zone between water and land.
  • kazzykazzy Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edna wrote:
    Do look at my join date and then have a read back through the thread. I'm not the one insulting forum members or trying to take the thread off topic.

As for your instruction to 'chill out' - I don't get it. I said I was walking away from the bickering so please do tell me what more I can do to 'chill out'. Private message though since I hate clogging threads up.

I'm sure she quoted the wrong person Edna, at least I hope she did! :confused:
  • lulululu Posts: 4,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AaronG wrote:
    Marsh: An area of soft, wet, low-lying land, characterized by grassy vegetation and often forming a transition zone between water and land.

now would you class these as characteristics you admire?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Edna wrote:

LOL sorry Edna the reply was meant for this:-
    Unfortunately I open my mouth before I think and I don't want this to turn into a slanging match either as I think we are all past that. I'm sorry if I offended you earlier on as well.

:D