Options

CS - Alan Bradley return?

callumfreemancallumfreeman Posts: 12,399
Forum Member
✭✭
Could Alan Bradley of faked his death in Blackpool? We find out that when traveling to Blackpool to deal with Rita, he went to see a fortune teller first who told Bradley that if he went after Rita, he will meet his end. Alan hires a body double, with the exact same build, height, hair and clothing as him. When Rita escapes from the car, Alan doesn't actually chase her but instead the body double, who ends up being the one who runs in front of the tram and is killed. Alan spots this from the distance, and makes his getaway, and everyone believes he has died. Alan plans to make a return to shock Rita to death, but ends up suffering memory loss and goes into a home.

22 years later, Alan has regained his memory and plotting his long awaited revenge on Rita to gain her immense fortune.

Comments

• Options
    Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,698
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Could Alan Bradley of faked his death in Blackpool? We find out that when traveling to Blackpool to deal with Rita, he went to see a fortune teller first who told Bradley that if he went after Rita, he will meet his end. Alan hires a body double, with the exact same build, height, hair and clothing as him. When Rita escapes from the car, Alan doesn't actually chase her but instead the body double, who ends up being the one who runs in front of the tram and is killed. Alan spots this from the distance, and makes his getaway, and everyone believes he has died. Alan plans to make a return to shock Rita to death, but ends up suffering memory loss and goes into a home.

22 years later, Alan has regained his memory and plotting his long awaited revenge on Rita to gain her immense fortune.

26 years later (it was 1989) and no I don't think he has faked his death.
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alan's dead, just as Kathy, Pat and Cindy in EastEnders are dead.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    26 years later (it was 1989) and no I don't think he has faked his death.

Yes, 26 years later. :blush: Got muddled there lol.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Andybear wrote: »

Makes a change from these three though. :p:p
  • Options
    Tony_FlareTony_Flare Posts: 371
    Forum Member
    I think that Balloon well and truly did for him. ;-)
  • Options
    PunksNotDeadPunksNotDead Posts: 21,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He was hit by the tram and died.
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Given Mark Eden has just turned 87 I think it's probably unlikely they will bring Alan B back now!! :D
  • Options
    LaineyTLaineyT Posts: 6,392
    Forum Member
    As hes married to Audrey in real life he doesnt have to come back . he can sit at home and let the mrs bring the money in :D

He definatly died under the wheels of the tram on Blackpool Golden Mile :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eWxjrkRL2p4
  • Options
    ArthurJBearArthurJBear Posts: 6,909
    Forum Member

I was like you once but after this weeks EE episode I have been converted :-) I do think however come Phil's reveal at the end of Friday's episode I'll be disappointed.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,910
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    Audrey will be shocked to the core :D
  • Options
    West End BoyWest End Boy Posts: 870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he was squashed under a blackpool tram. :D
  • Options
    KeibroKeibro Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Stuart Blackburn is writing all of this down and will be bringing it up at the writers meeting in the morning.

"Guys, EastEnders hit 9million the other night. I think the way forward for Corrie is bringing back Alan Bradley. He died years ago but I doubt anyone will remember it. Jenny's return was sensational. It will be Corrie at it's best. Now where did I leave my Hat?"
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Could Alan Bradley of faked his death in Blackpool? We find out that when traveling to Blackpool to deal with Rita, he went to see a fortune teller first who told Bradley that if he went after Rita, he will meet his end.
    As I recall, Alan was pretty savvy. Not the sort of halfwit who would change his plans after hearing a fortune teller's utter bulls**t.
    Alan hires a body double, with the exact same build, height, hair and clothing as him. When Rita escapes from the car, Alan doesn't actually chase her but instead the body double, who ends up being the one who runs in front of the tram and is killed. Alan spots this from the distance, and makes his getaway, and everyone believes he has died. Alan plans to make a return to shock Rita to death, but ends up suffering memory loss and goes into a home.

Did you actually watch Alan's death? He was clearly shown confronting Rita and chasing her into the road immediately before he died.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Did you actually watch Alan's death? He was clearly shown confronting Rita and chasing her into the road immediately before he died.

I saw it clear as day. Perhaps you need to observe closer? ^_^
  • Options
    vaslav37vaslav37 Posts: 69,565
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The Actor is over 90 now.
  • Options
    be more pacificbe more pacific Posts: 19,061
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I saw it clear as day. Perhaps you need to observe closer? ^_^
    Observe what? The man in the scene was clearly Alan Bradley. There was no opportunity for a switcheroo with a "body double".
  • Options
    John DoughJohn Dough Posts: 146,606
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Danielle from Enders is dead too as are Den and Angie.;-):(
  • Options
    notdebbiedinglenotdebbiedingle Posts: 45,817
    Forum Member
    Keibro wrote: »
    Stuart Blackburn is writing all of this down and will be bringing it up at the writers meeting in the morning.

"Guys, EastEnders hit 9million the other night. I think the way forward for Corrie is bringing back Alan Bradley. He died years ago but I doubt anyone will remember it. Jenny's return was sensational. It will be Corrie at it's best. Now where did I leave my Hat?"

:D:D:D:D

Brilliant!! Love it!! But sadly way too close to the truth!! :(
  • Options
    Rich Tea.Rich Tea. Posts: 22,048
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    he was squashed under a blackpool tram. :D

More like a slight tap on the chest to me, and not a mark as he lay on the ground. If you really want to know what squashed looks like after an awful accident then try out a website called Bestgore. Plenty of horribly squashed unfortunates on that site and if you look carefully one or two might even be by tram for real. :o

If they really wanted the squashed look then they would have needed to make up quite a few strawberry blancmanges and thrown them at the tarmac with a splat. :p
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    vaslav37 wrote: »
    The Actor is over 90 now.

No he isn't. Not far off ... he's just turned 87.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33
    Forum Member
    I laughed. I felt that was the right thing to do because this is obviously a joke :-)
  • Options
    AndybearAndybear Posts: 11,287
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Makes a change from these three though. :p:p

True and you are talking about a different soap :D:D
  • Options
    Joy DeanJoy Dean Posts: 21,346
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mark Eden is a lovely looking chap; he's had a birthday recently and is 87. His first (or second?) wife Joan later married John Le Mesurier, and Mark has been married to Sue Nicholls since 1993.
  • Options
    HotgossipHotgossip Posts: 22,385
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Great to see Jenny Bradley back last night.