HO: Maxine's Baby

LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Who on earth is the father...? I know she slept with Dodger but wasn't that like 5 months ago?

Comments

• olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im going for Patrick

didnt he have his vasectomy reversed?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Patrick as he was going to get his vasectomy reversed
  • justamummyjustamummy Posts: 95
    Forum Member
    I think it must be Patrick and he either didn't really have a vasectomy or it didn't work, I also think maybe the baby she aborted that she thought was dodgers must have been Patricks as well.
  • LewnaticcLewnaticc Posts: 3,933
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I seeee. Ugh, I was hoping it wouldn't be his. Now she's eternally bound to him.
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There was an ep a few months back when Maxine was helping Dennis out in the grotto, Patrick was having his vasectomy reversed. He got angry at Maxine because she never turned up, he probably went through with it but never told her.
    OR
    It didn't work and Patrick will actually think she cheated.
  • kitkat1971kitkat1971 Posts: 39,249
    Forum Member
    It would be just like Patrick to have had it reversed and not tell her so she'll go through hell not understanding how she could fall pregnant.
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bet it's not Patrick's, or he will believe it's not, which will make him go ballistic again with her.

When is he going to have his balls strung up btw? Horrid character.
  • Kay_PriceKay_Price Posts: 420
    Forum Member
    kitkat1971 wrote: »
    It would be just like Patrick to have had it reversed and not tell her so she'll go through hell not understanding how she could fall pregnant.

This is what I thought. It's all part of the mind games and control over her I think. She's torturing herself wondering how she's pregnant, and terrified because she can't tell him. That's how he wants her to feel because he's getting a real kick out of screwing with her head.

No wonder Sienna and Anna ended up where they did.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Patrick has Maxine right where he wants her; she has his baby and now she cannot leave.

Unless the baby is Dennis' (joking obviously)
  • Andrew_NeilAndrew_Neil Posts: 216
    Forum Member
    Don't know about the father, but you can be sure that Sienna will think shes the mother.
  • vixj83vixj83 Posts: 198
    Forum Member
    Don't know about the father, but you can be sure that Sienna will think shes the mother.

:D lol

I think it would be very unrealistic for a man to have a vasectomy reversal and carry on as normal without anyone noticing.
    I do think it's his though and HO have just not thought it through.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,372
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    http://www.soapsquawk.co.uk/news/hollyoaks-spoiler-baby-drama-for-maxine.php#results
    looks as thought she may lose the baby

poor Maxine is having a very bad year
  • olivejolivej Posts: 14,696
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lewnaticc wrote: »
    Who on earth is the father...? I know she slept with Dodger but wasn't that like 5 months ago?
    I am assuming its Patricks - he went to the drs to get his vasectomy reversed but once in the drs office the drs told him that he had had a wasted journey as his sperm count was normal and told him that sometimes vasectomys can reverse themselves

Maxine then found the drs letter in Patricks suit pocket or trouser pocket telling him that it appeared that his vasectomy had reversed itself

Ive put that in spoilers as reading thro this thread, some people dont know and maybe dont want to know............
  • priscillapriscilla Posts: 34,370
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Spoilers from What's on tv
    From the spoilers it looks like Maxine's baby could be ill, she is worried about whether Patrick will still want the baby
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    the father must be Patrick, she hasn't been with anyone else bar Dodger once who when she got pregnant with she aborted the baby.
  • shazzersereshazzersere Posts: 593
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It is patricks,as someone says he went to the docs they said his sperm was fine,then she found the letter then he let it drop that she diddnt have a one night stand,he made it up to protect her!
  • Tweety PieTweety Pie Posts: 1,156
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's Patricks. She slept with Dodger and got pregnant but had an abortion. Patrick made her believe she got so drunk at The Loft that she slept with a random barman but this was untrue. Patrick's vasectomy has reversed itself so he's the daddy.