Options

Is this the Cheryl Show

redcherryredcherry Posts: 12,333
Forum Member
✭✭
Honestly, so much about Cheryl in the show already. The fawning over her is sickening.

Comments

• Options
    Lewi26Lewi26 Posts: 11,841
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's been pretty even tbh
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the terms of her contract to have as much of her name and solo music put in to the first episode (the one likely to have highest ratings) as possible.

Its really cringe.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Isn't it absolutely pathetic? Think I'm gonna give this series a miss.
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She is the most attractive XF judge easily so it's understandable.
  • Options
    Grof_GriffGrof_Griff Posts: 306
    Forum Member
    Come on, it's only been one segment, otherwise it's been pretty even imo. They always have themed segments, such as the second being about the boys...
  • Options
    BlazingLovaticBlazingLovatic Posts: 160
    Forum Member
    Luner13 wrote: »
    I wouldn't be surprised if it was in the terms of her contract to have as much of her name and solo music put in to the first episode (the one likely to have highest ratings) as possible.

Its really cringe.

They did that with Nicole, Demi, Paulina, Cheryl & Britney on X Factor US & with Tulisa & Nicole on UK too. You clearly don't pay much attention to the show.
  • Options
    4smiffy4smiffy Posts: 2,161
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooler wrote: »
    She is the most attractive XF judge easily so it's understandable.

Except it's supposed to be a music show :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Switched off because of it.
  • Options
    Luner13Luner13 Posts: 2,968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    They did that with Nicole, Demi, Paulina, Cheryl & Britney on X Factor US & with Tulisa & Nicole on UK too. You clearly don't pay much attention to the show.

1. I have never watched X Factor US ever

2. I have never seen a judge get this much attention given to them in a single episode so I think ur talking BS.
  • Options
    2la2la Posts: 4,872
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I don't pay much attention to any contrived bilge. Dunno why I watch it tbh
  • Options
    d56d56 Posts: 5,471
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »
    Honestly, so much about Cheryl in the show already. The fawning over her is sickening.

It's actually ruining X Factor
  • Options
    clivefieldclivefield Posts: 771
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well Mel B is trending in Ireland on twitter yay :-). Pissing on Cheryl's parade. Been all about Cheryl tonight
  • Options
    robbleonarobbleona Posts: 6,261
    Forum Member
    redcherry wrote: »

I switched off after watching 20 minutes. It was all cheryl bloody boring cole.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GUYS, It is the FIRST show give it a chance, im sure they are focusing on cheryl because it is the FIRST show.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    GUYS, It is the FIRST show give it a chance, im sure they are focusing on cheryl because it is the FIRST show.

you think so? I thought the voice overdid it with kylie a bit, but then kylie has had a career for 25 years. Cheryl Cole is an average singer from a girlband who looks nice. And who once thumped a toilet attendant.
    It is pretty pathetic that we have got to put up with this rubbish for 3 months.
    When does Strictly start, anyone know??
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    robbleona wrote: »
    you think so? I thought the voice overdid it with kylie a bit, but then kylie has had a career for 25 years. Cheryl Cole is an average singer from a girlband who looks nice. And who once thumped a toilet attendant.
    It is pretty pathetic that we have got to put up with this rubbish for 3 months.

ALL shows do it tbh! They find a big female star and focus everything on them nothing new TBH! Watch on tomorrows show or next week they will put the focus on Mel.
  • Options
    zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    robbleona wrote: »
    I switched off after watching 20 minutes. It was all cheryl bloody boring cole.

Me too.>:(
  • Options
    rokaroka Posts: 218
    Forum Member
    The more Cheryl the better, she won me over on the motorbike at the start :-D
  • Options
    myssmyss Posts: 16,527
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    OP I just said exactly the same in my household. It's been the Cheryl PR Show so far, which says a lot for her music career. It was so clear with the first auditionees that her being the only one that said no was to push her above the parapet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ALL shows do it tbh! They find a big female star and focus everything on them nothing new TBH! Watch on tomorrows show or next week they will put the focus on Mel.

oh thats ok then...never mind the poor saps who are standing in front of them ...
  • Options
    Arran_DempsterArran_Dempster Posts: 3,052
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm loving it! Watching on +1 and found it to be great! It was a quick overview of the past, and quite surprise she had the backbone to be the only no. FairPlay!
  • Options
    LYNN(E)LYNN(E) Posts: 1,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She was simpering over that girl saying she has such a connection with her :confused:
    Yes so much she booted her out at the judges house last time she was on
    and the camera man is definitely giving her preference >:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Neither do you pay attention to the Terms and Condition of DS - don't insult FMs...who may express an opinion different to yours
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    myss wrote: »
    OP I just said exactly the same in my household. It's been the Cheryl PR Show so far, which says a lot for her music career. It was so clear with the first auditionees that her being the only one that said no was to push her above the parapet.

I agree. I also thought she was very rude to get up and leave during that guy's audition (even though he was terrible!) I still thought it rude. I mean, imagine how we would feel if during an interview, they got up and left!
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LYNN(E) wrote: »
    She was simpering over that girl saying she has such a connection with her :confused:
    Yes so much she booted her out at the judges house last time she was on
    and the camera man is definitely giving her preference >:(

Wasn't that in 2008? The girl was only about 19 then. Maybe Cheryl thought she wasn't ready.