Corrie massive spoiler

Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
Forum Member
A minibus crash will leave residents fighting for their lives this Winter...

Comments

• Sorcha_27Sorcha_27 Posts: 138,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Rob1985 wrote: »
    A minibus crash will leave residents fighting for their lives this Winter...

please let it be fizz.......please let it be fizz. .....
  • Rob1985Rob1985 Posts: 5,193
    Forum Member
    It happens at an Underworld staff outing so fingers crossed!
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew it!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

a staff outing? ?? lol
    Forum Member
    a staff outing? ?? lol

I know!

Steve is driving the minibus.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I know!

Stevei is driving the minibus.

poor Steve putting up with that lot. I take it his depression will play a part
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,777
    Forum Member

I do hope Fiz makes it back from her time away for the outing:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 389
    Forum Member
    If the crash results in a death, I hope it's Fiz, purely because her "AWWWWWW ROOOOOOYYYY" is the most grating sound my poor ears have ever heard.

Please don't be Carla. She's been through too much as it is.
  • big danbig dan Posts: 7,878
    Forum Member
    This sounds pretty rubbish to be honest. Disasters work best when they cause a dramatic ripple effect on ongoing major storylines, changing characters and relationships forever (well... for while..). Can't see a group outing with the factory girls having such an effect.

Though yeah, shock death for Fiz would probably make it worthwhile.
  • misty cloudmisty cloud Posts: 1,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    please let it be fizz.......please let it be fizz. .....

Amen to that
    Forum Member
    Fizz, Kirk and Sean. I assume Sean still works there?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Vatican wrote: »
    If the crash results in a death, I hope it's Fiz, purely because her "AWWWWWW ROOOOOOYYYY" is the most grating sound my poor ears have ever heard.

imagine fizz's death throes though. awwwwwww gaaaawd. lol
    Forum Member
    imagine fizz's death throes though. awwwwwww gaaaawd. lol

Valid point Sorcha :o I'm sure I could take it if it meant we would never EVER hear it again :cool:

I have a feeling it'll be Sally Webster.
  • CherryRoseCherryRose Posts: 13,196
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It wont be Fiz, Blackburn isn't nice enough to pleasure the viewers
  • basdfgbasdfg Posts: 6,764
    Forum Member
    Surely Fiz wont be involved. I thought she leaves with Cilia.
    I doubt they will be any real shocks in this. Everything will be revealed before hand.
  • doctorwhofancaldoctorwhofancal Posts: 24,123
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've got a feeling nobody will die but if someone does, I think it'll be Sinead.

She's not a huge character, her family are coming into the street & it won't be a character that will have a huge impact on the street.
  • grazemytvaddictgrazemytvaddict Posts: 4,954
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vatican wrote: »

That's probably why Roy's year next year is apparently a lot better. Fiz is gone :D
    Forum Member
    I've got a feeling nobody will die but if someone does, I think it'll be Sinead.

She's not a huge character, her family are coming into the street & it won't be a character that will have a huge impact on the street.

I hope not, Sinead has grown on me and I think she's a lovely girl. If she was critically injured then it could give the actress something good to get her teeth into (I can't remember if Sinead has ever had a proper storyline for herself).
  • lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    basdfg wrote: »
    Surely Fiz wont be involved. I thought she leaves with Cilia.
    I doubt they will be any real shocks in this. Everything will be revealed before hand.

So true, Corrie are great with dragging their plots out, and revealing every little detail before hand... The only thing that's been a surprise was Rob clobbering Tina over the head, and Peter being found not guilty... EVEN the ending of the storyline has been revealed ffs!:D compare corrie to hollyoaks, EE, and Emmerdale, who all have lots of twists and surprises...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 292
    Forum Member
    This is such a reworking of a story from the 1970s when a coach crashes carrying residents of the street on a day out..lazy lazy lazy Mr Blackburn, (he's 49), so .if you remember Suzy Birchall, u remember the coach crash story line.
    What story lines are next? Some one shot during a robbery at the factory? Maybe, Deidre has an affair and Ken finds out? How about someone dies in the snug?
  • H of De VilH of De Vil Posts: 26,539
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    'Someone's life will be left hanging in the balance'.................well we all know what that means. Nobody will die.

I hope they make it unpredictable and some shocks, but knowing SB it will be run of the mill.

The whole thing would be worthwhile if Sean and Fizz were killed off. They are un-needed characters.
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    a staff outing? ?? lol

What's a matter with that? The company I worked for had plenty of them and I'm sure loads of others do too
  • david_leewarddavid_leeward Posts: 2,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lou_123 wrote: »
    So true, Corrie are great with dragging their plots out, and revealing every little detail before hand... The only thing that's been a surprise was Rob clobbering Tina over the head, and Peter being found not guilty... EVEN the ending of the storyline has been revealed ffs!:D compare corrie to hollyoaks, EE, and Emmerdale, who all have lots of twists and surprises...

Corrie dragging their plots? ERM have you been watching EastEnders?
    Forum Member
    Corrie dragging their plots? ERM have you been watching EastEnders?

You're asking lou_123 of all people if he watches EE? :D

Fair point though. The only problem I have with EE at the moment is the pacing of the storylines.