Bournemouth
    Shrewsbury
    Cambridge
    Watford

Acca pays around 9/1
  • Options
    ElyanElyan Posts: 8,781
    Forum Member
    Some right results last night. A nightmare for the gamblers.

My bet for tonight:

Forest
    Roma

Double pays around 8/5.
  • Options
    robborocksrobborocks Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ajax, man city and Shankar is 105/1 for a fun treble.

Derby, forest, Barnsley and Sporting 26/1
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    Damn. Fulham killed my 82/1 treble.

Chelsea v Schalke
    The Draw
    Match Result
    5/1

Maribor v Sp Lisbon
    The Draw
    Match Result
    14/5

Nottm Forest v Fulham
    The Draw
    Match Result
    13/5

I thought I'd gone and done it. The equalising goal for Maribor came very late, and soon after the goal flashed up in the Championship game. I'd hoped it would be an equalising goal for Fulham to all but seal my bet, but alas they conceded again. Hopeless defending to let in three goals in the final 13 minutes of play. :mad:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Tonight:

Bordeaux
    Guimaraes
    Partick

Treble pays around 13/2.
  • Options
    JasonJason Posts: 76,557
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    got a spam text from an old betway account this morning so contacted them to close the account and the offered me £10 'bonus' money if i'd reconsider so i accepted it.

it's let me lay a few stupid football bets although i imagine if any of them come in, i doubt very much they'll let me withdraw any winnings though, but we'll see.

I've got a £2 quid accumulator on Arsenal, Liverpool, Manchester Utd, Tottenham, Everton, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, AC Milan, Bayern Munich for an estimated £167.31 payout.

£2 on an enhanced "all must win" treble for Augsburg, Borussia Dortmund And Schalke for a potential £12 payout.

Another £2 accumulator on Arsenal, Southampton, Liverpool, Manchester Utd, Tottenham, Everton for a potential £69.23 payout.

Finally a £4 enhanced multiple on Arsenal, Sunderland and Liverpool all winning for a potential £36 payout.

Hasn't cost me a penny (and likely won't win me a penny either !!) but it'll be fun to see how it plays out :)
  • Options
    rupert_pupkinrupert_pupkin Posts: 3,975
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Is William Hill down? The app won't open, I can log in to the mobile site but can't place bets or check my bets

Anyone else?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well the big accumulator is the first to fall thanks to Bayern only managing a 0-0, the buggers :)

The two multiples are next to fall as Sunderland don't look like they're going to score and Schalke have only drawn as well.

Just leaves my 6 team one .. fingers crossed !
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bugger .. cheers west ham .. >:(
  • Options
    davethecuedavethecue Posts: 23,179
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kudos to this punter :

Sponsors Sky Bet were made to pay for three goal-fests in the Football League on Saturday as one punter landed £6,859 off just £1 with a ‘both teams to score in both halves’ treble.

With a 3-3 draw between Fleetwood and Bristol City and Doncaster’s 3-2 victory over Chesterfield both ticked off after just 61 minutes, the audacious three-fold was completed as Ivan Toney reduced the deficit for Northampton to make it 3-2 against Accrington after 78 minutes

http://www.sportinglife.com/football/news/article/2/9480827/one-sky-bet-punter-landed-163-6-859-off-just-163-1-with-a-8216-both-teams-to-score-in-both-halves-8217-treble-in-the-football-league

to be honest, I've never heard of that bet before
  • Options
    Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Normally avoid multiple bets on the premier league early season. The games are usually too difficult to predict but the potential for some goal-fests and upsets this weekend is too big to resist. Apart from Chelsea, I don't think there's one nailed on home win and the two derbys offer very juicy odds on the away teams.

As a red, I can't lay West Ham to win, but in what current world of form are they 7-1? As much as the game against Leciester was a freak result, Hammers win against Pool clearly wasn't. I suspect people will lump on this game so much West Ham will be around 4 or 3 by kick-off.

I will meditate on my picks and report back early 2moro..
  • Options
    Tannhauser GateTannhauser Gate Posts: 17,739
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Various bets around these outcomes:

Liverpool win
    United win
    Crystal Palace win
    Sunderland v Swansea draw
    Hull v Man city draw
    Arsenal win

Good luck all
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Arsenal, Leicester, Norwich, Watford and Ipswich at 50/1

Ht Liverpool ft Everton and also ht Everton ft Liverpool.

Just had an IR bet on over 3&4 goals too.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Everton +1, Notts Forest, Dundee United, Arsenal, Burnley +1 is the weekend accumulator.

First match off and running
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Middlesbrough
    Grimsby

Double pays around 6/5
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,044
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    My alexis Sanchez bet with that paddy power offer is turning into a decent investment
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »
    My alexis Sanchez bet with that paddy power offer is turning into a decent investment

Good call

I'm hoping I'll be able to say the same about my similar bet on Wayne Rooney come May:)
  • Options
    BigOrangeBigOrange Posts: 59,674
    Forum Member
    Yes ! I love the Championship. :D

Ipswich v Wolves
    Ipswich
    Match Odds
    8/5

Millwall v Blackburn
    The Draw
    Match Odds
    11/5

Leeds v Charlton
    The Draw
    Match Odds
    23/10

Benfica v Monaco
    Benfica
    Match Odds
    5/6

Four-fold accumulator paid around 50/1.

Millwall must be a lucky team for me. Came from 2-0 down to level things up having had a man sent off.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    On recent form, Crewe and Notts County are great value today at 3/1 and 12/5 respectively.

Two singles and a double.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Woking and Exeter have good recent away form and are good value today.

Win double.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Croatia at 13/5 for me tonight, will also back them on minus 1 & 2
  • Options
    Thomas007Thomas007 Posts: 14,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    £200 on Messi to score anytime in Apoel Nicosia vs Barcelona at 1/2.

My logic is that Messi plays tonight and has a chance to break Raul's long standing champions league goalscoring record (he and Raul are currently tied on 71, Ronaldo on 70). Importantly also, Ronaldo plays tomorrow so I suspect he feels has to do it tonight, otherwise Ronaldo has an excellent chance to do it tomorrow. So there is an incentive for him to score tonight and that's what I've gone with.

I won £250 during the weekend and I don't publish much about my bets anymore but if I lose this I may consider this thread a curse! :p
  • Options
    Thomas007Thomas007 Posts: 14,309
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Job done, thanks Lionel.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^

Well done Thomas

I just logged onto Paddy Power for my free £2 bet courtesy of the Season bet on Rooney's goals and I have been paid out on Chelsea winning the Premier League:)

Didn't realise they were paying out early