Options

6 albums in this weeks top 10...Where is bad?

tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Just seen from someone posting on another site that Michael Jackson is due to have 6 albums in the top 10 this week!

What an amazing thing to see.

But what i also heard alot of other people saying is, where is the album Bad??? It was one of his most popular albums but isnt in the top 20.
Is it not in the shops or what?

Comments

• Options
    BumbleSquatBumbleSquat Posts: 7,176
    Forum Member
    For me, Bad is his best work - almost every song on it is brilliant. There's Smooth Criminal, Bad, The Way You Make Me Feel, Liberian Girl, Leave Me Alone, Dirty Diana - all classics. Even though it was a massive worldwide hit and one of the biggest selling albums ever, it doesn't get the recognition it deserves as it came after Thriller. It's a shame because Bad, for me, is the better album.
  • Options
    SystemSystem Posts: 2,096,970
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I had them on Vinyl, having them on CD just doesn't feel right.
  • Options
    tellmealltellmeall Posts: 1,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Another part of me - this song is just amazing!!! The energy on that track makes the Bad album perfect for me.

BAD SHOULD BE TOP 10
  • Options
    JoJo2JoJo2 Posts: 1,543
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He had 5 albums in this weeks top ten not 6
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 17,345
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bad is my fav album. It was the very first MJ album i bought. My parents had his albums on vinyl but once i managed to convince them to buy me a cassette player for my room, i saved up my pocket money and bought Bad on cassette (ah memories...)

Last week, Bad was #69 on the album chart. I think with so many of his albums available, most are either buying The Essential (which is recommended if you want all of his hits), Number Ones or Thriller.
  • Options
    glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    JoJo2 wrote: »
    He had 5 albums in this weeks top ten not 6

I think the OP means he looks set to have six albums top 10 next week.

I personally perfer Bad to Thriller. According to a tribute mag I bought Bad is actually MJ's best selling album in the UK. :D