Hollyoaks Suzanne shocker!

2»

Comments

• Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No guarantee she's back for good, guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if she pops the kids out and dies. Or gives birth, then leaves them with Darren to try and salvage her marriage to Nev.

Either way, I think it's more likely we'll see Darren and Nancy with the twins, than Darren, Nancy and Susanne with them.
  • Options
    JC_GTA2010JC_GTA2010 Posts: 2,226
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    No guarantee she's back for good, guys.

I wouldn't be surprised if she pops the kids out and dies. Or gives birth, then leaves them with Darren to try and salvage her marriage to Nev.

Either way, I think it's more likely we'll see Darren and Nancy with the twins, than Darren, Nancy and Susanne with them.
    Maybe the killer kills her. But I can imagine her sticking around the producer liked her and I cannot imagine being in anything else or being busy, I would lover her to get with darren. Having said that what would the point be of bringing her back to have her die and give the kids to darren, just seems pointless if i am honest.
  • Options
    LemonadeManLemonadeMan Posts: 81,710
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    Maybe the killer kills her. But I can imagine her sticking around the producer liked her and I cannot imagine being in anything else or being busy, I would lover her to get with darren. Having said that what would the point be of bringing her back to have her die and give the kids to darren, just seems pointless if i am honest.

To give Darren two kids. To send his character off in a new direction.

He is a fan of the actress so I'm not sure he will kill her off but he saw no long term potential when he axed her the first time, I'm not sure that's changed. I think she will be a supporting role in Darren's storyline and he, Nancy and the twins will be the focus, not Susanne.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jaymitch1 wrote: »
    who are the sharpes? im having a mind blank!

Tony's new lady friend and her two children,
    Gabby, Amber and Taylor,
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This is wild. I think Darren would make an adorable father.
  • Options
    funcifunci Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well I think putting Darren and Nancy together is a terrible mistake. There would have been more mileage in putting him and Eva together causing angst for Duncan.

Anyway out of the two pairings Darren and Suzanne are a much more believable as a couple and am looking forward to seeing Rhy's scowl face when it all kicks off.

I think Suzanne is a good strong character and Suzanne Hall is a brilliant actress. I have loved her since her Corrie days when she played Curly's fiancée Kimberley.
  • Options
    ravensboroughravensborough Posts: 5,188
    Forum Member
    If this is true, it's brilliant. I always liked Suzanne and it's great that PM is continuing to include older characters in the show.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JC_GTA2010 wrote: »
    Christ i hope this means she has ditched neville and moves back with darren in his flat and with rhys livign there too. This is excellent if true...

if the new spa is called looking sharpe, it does not mean the sharpes are staying, as the name of the spa still works without that family.

Wow cindy, mandy, bombhead, warren and suzanne returning. Who next?

Really??? :confused:
  • Options
    mojo5000mojo5000 Posts: 54,086
    Forum Member
    I loved Suzanne but I really like Nancy and Darren and I don't want to see this stupid story about his twins! I don't like "shock pregnancies" for the sake of it really.