Options

Pet Hates

13»

Comments

• Options
    *weeschmoo**weeschmoo* Posts: 9,713
    Forum Member
    People with Umbrellas that don't look where they're going.

Fat birds that pout in photos.

Dogs, Dog Shit, Dog owners, Dog owners houses,

People who eat with their mouths open.

When the Phrase " Yummy Mummy" is used, It's Milf ffs.

People who feel the need to invade my private space.

Bullying.

women that don't put the toilet seat back up when they finish.

and people who moan:rolleyes:

Anyone that pouts in photos looks like an erse, that's just in my opinion though. Who started that madness anyway?

I can't be doing with bullying either.

People who can't or won't say sorry or admit they were wrong.

Men who don't put the toilet seat down when they finish.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oh and I forgot something. People who talk about you when you are walking past - it happened to me in the shops today and I was mortified.
  • Options
    deano0501deano0501 Posts: 1,365
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who don't replace the toilet roll, but get a new one and then put it on top of the cistern!!! :mad::mad: Just put it on the holder! It doesn't require training!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I forgot another one - there is this Man who lives near me and I hear him walking up the path coughing, it's so disgusting his cough it makes me boak, I know it's a shame for him having a cough like that but I can't abide it. My Brother in Law, he used to cough like that all the time, especially in the morning - manky hound.
  • Options
    StrmChaserSteveStrmChaserSteve Posts: 2,728
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People that gob up their flem and then spit it on the floor

I realise that all smokers are now forced to smoke outside, but i still don't like getting cig smoke blasted into my face

People that leave public toilets in a mess

Load music being played (they always have real bad taste in music as well)
  • Options
    Angela FAngela F Posts: 3,180
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who take their kids to the supermarket at busy times (usually Saturday lunchtime) and then allow them to throw tantrums/run riot without chastising them.
    Chavs
    Seasonal items being on sale in shops months before the date of the actual event (ie Christmas, Easter etc)
    Fireworks being let off during anti-social hours
    Jehovah's Witnesses/Mormons knocking at the door
    Being pestered by market researchers/salespeople/beggars when I am walking down the street, especially during my lunch hour

I'll probably have to come back to add to this later but these are the ones which currently spring to mind.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've just remembered another one:

Utility companies who advertise they really care about their customers but couldn't give a toss if the customer contacts them to say they are struggling to pay their bill.
  • Options
    Chelseafan101Chelseafan101 Posts: 2,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chuggers.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I the summer when the council cut the grass, they disturb all the dog poo and the smell is everywhere wafting about - there's no smell as bad as a cooking dog poo.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    People who, when making a cup of tea, say they are "mashing the tea" rather than brewing. For God's sake, potatoes are mashed, not tea!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 811
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^
    I've never heard anyone say that before, maybe it's a dialect thing
  • Options
    Forum Member
    That, lately when I am dancing I have noticed I am doing the boxy thing:confused:
  • Options
    marclamarcla Posts: 1,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Double negatives,
    People who leave a job only to return and think that they can come back and be the first in line.
    "sub humans" who moan about things on TV been shown before the watershed.
    "sub humans" who use the "F" word every other word ( how boring\0.
    First buses
    idiots that think the only way to complain is by shouting their "empty" heads off.
  • Options
    MamboJimboMamboJimbo Posts: 4,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Angela F wrote: »
    People who, when making a cup of tea, say they are "mashing the tea" rather than brewing. For God's sake, potatoes are mashed, not tea!
    Given that this is a dialect term prevalent in many parts of the country I wonder why it appears to bother you so much.