Options

EE- Will The Adam Mistake Be Elaborated In Tonights Episode

Shane ParrishShane Parrish Posts: 2,598
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Wonder who Adam is after this. Something will have to be rewritten again for Tanya and Jane. Or else Tanya can elaborate who Adam is.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yep, and in a shock twist Ronnie is also going to be arrested for shoplifting on the 25th anniversary.
  • Options
    llgxllgx Posts: 1,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Everyone knows it was a mistake it doesn't need to be mentioned in another episode
  • Options
    FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Yep, and in a shock twist Ronnie is also going to be arrested for shoplifting on the 25th anniversary.
    :D:D:D:D
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Jesus, DS is a vipers nest....do any threads or posts not get shot down in flames?! Why are there so many cleverclogs here? There's always a possibility they may work it in, though I'd consider it unlikely personally. I'm not an armchair producer who's telling you what will or will not happen for sure though :)
  • Options
    TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Wonder who Adam is after this. Something will have to be rewritten again for Tanya and Jane. Or else Tanya can elaborate who Adam is.

Oh do give it a rest, the average viewer knows and finds it funny the slip she made.. You're boring now!!!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also just had confirmation from my source that an upcoming storyline will see EastEnders finally tackle Max's bulimia problem.
  • Options
    welshfoxywelshfoxy Posts: 6,985
    Forum Member
    Lulz77 wrote: »
    Also just had confirmation from my source that an upcoming storyline will see EastEnders finally tackle Max's bulimia problem.

http://i.imgur.com/0iKCdU2.jpg
  • Options
    Bingo_Bingo_ Posts: 1,077
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think it would be fun if they give her a line in the Vic, spotting someone (an extra) from the market, we briefly hear her say:

'Adam, hello, I was asking after you earlier on.....' :D
  • Options
    BadLadAshBadLadAsh Posts: 28,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bingo_ wrote: »
    I think it would be fun if they give her a line in the Vic, spotting someone (an extra) from the market, we briefly hear her say:

'Adam, hello, I was asking after you earlier on.....' :D

Lol :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 141
    Forum Member
    Jane killed Lucy, (Ben and Jay helped move the body). Jane felt guilty for doing this to Ian and decided the only way to give him some happiness would be marry him... as a result she had to break off her secret relationship to the unseen Adam...which Phil found out about as he was sharing a prison cell with Richard Blackwood...who is Adam's brother... Now it all makes perfect sense... I sleep now! :D:p:D