Options

Coach Trip

Comments

• Options
    Trudi MonkTrudi Monk Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm a bit distracted as I have a British Gas engineer routing around in my boiler >:(

I have a Scottish Power one in mine trying to put right the clusterf**k the one who serviced it this morning made, actually it was yesterday as it is now 1.30am. No central heating and no hot water and a severe weather warning for snow and ice>:(>:(
    Anyway back on topic I don't know why Tony bothered but I feel sorry for his wife. I am still on the Coach Trip thread aren't I? God I'm off to bed now.
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm a bit distracted as I have a British Gas engineer routing around in my boiler >:(

Is that a euphenism :p
  • Options
    BirthdayGirlBirthdayGirl Posts: 64,286
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rkid wrote: »
    Is that a euphenism :p

Chance would be a fine thing :p:D
  • Options
    rkidrkid Posts: 1,019
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Chance would be a fine thing :p:D

:o:D:D:p:D:D:o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    rkid wrote: »
    :o:D:D:p:D:D:o

LOL

Going back to tonight's show, what's the betting Megan has had "stern words" with Tony overnight and he will behave himself on today's show......
  • Options
    VenetianVenetian Posts: 28,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LOL

Going back to tonight's show, what's the betting Megan has had "stern words" with Tony overnight and he will behave himself on today's show......

Yes he possibly might but what kind of ego do people like Tony possess? The type who think "I'll get on the telly, behave like a complete prat, the tabloids will love me, I will get to star in Celebrity Big Brother ... " and on and on. Unlike others I don't feel that sorry for Megan, she's married to him, his behaviour cannot come as that much of a surprise. I do feel sorry for the folks who WANTED to get on the show and the likes of Tony prevented them, such a shame:(
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Exactly. His take me or leave me attitude is disgusting. I was surprised to read his restaurant is still open.

Eh? I thought he was a hairdresser? :confused:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    davestoke wrote: »
    The other couples must have been delighted. It must be a nightmare voting on the first day. Luckily for them, Tom made it nice & easy.

From the moment he got on the coach it was clear he was gonna get teh card and it was 'him' rather than 'her' or 'them'. Gotta feel sorry for his wife
  • Options
    tuppencehapennytuppencehapenny Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Justabloke wrote: »
    Eh? I thought he was a hairdresser? :confused:

He is, but he also wanted to open a restaurant which is why he was on Restaurant Man. He was just the same on there, awkward, unco-operative, contrary, refused to listen to anyone else or take any advice. When the programme ended he still hadn't opened his restaurant.

Heaven knows why they are there - his wife doesn't even look as if she likes him very much!
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Venetian wrote: »
    Yes he possibly might but what kind of ego do people like Tony possess? The type who think "I'll get on the telly, behave like a complete prat, the tabloids will love me, I will get to star in Celebrity Big Brother ... " and on and on. Unlike others I don't feel that sorry for Megan, she's married to him, his behaviour cannot come as that much of a surprise. I do feel sorry for the folks who WANTED to get on the show and the likes of Tony prevented them, such a shame:(

From what I can recall at the time he appeared on the Restaurant Man, his daughter posted on FB that they had been offered their own reality show. I guess it fell through. Go figure.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is, but he also wanted to open a restaurant which is why he was on Restaurant Man. He was just the same on there, awkward, unco-operative, contrary, refused to listen to anyone else or take any advice. When the programme ended he still hadn't opened his restaurant.

Heaven knows why they are there - his wife doesn't even look as if she likes him very much!

That's what I thought as well... everytime she looks at him or speaks to / of him there's barely concealed contempt... very strange :confused:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    Forum Member
    Here we go
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I cant believe Tony is a hairdresser! The state of his hair!!!!

Loving the two Physics
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I cant believe Tony is a hairdresser! The state of his hair!!!!

Loving the two Physics

he could do with trimming his own eyebrows :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm not keen on any of them tbh
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brendan is a bit of a hypochondriac.
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I’d have tried that climbing if I was harnessed – probably have wanted to do it barefoot, though.

I climbed up to recreate the Coach Trip recreation of the Life of Brian scene barefoot. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Messing about.

Hate that
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    What must that country think of us. They need to grow up >:(
  • Options
    2shy20072shy2007 Posts: 52,579
    Forum Member
    What a bunch of idiots playing up to the camera,that poor woman, trying to teach them what to do :( none of them are nice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    LOL Brendan happy to save money again
  • Options
    televizortelevizor Posts: 1,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tony - If it looks like a bore and acts like a bore. Then it's a bore.
  • Options
    BellaRosaBellaRosa Posts: 36,549
    Forum Member
    All the couples seem really dopey.
  • Options
    Torch81Torch81 Posts: 15,611
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh, I didn't realise this was back! :o

Tony looks like the sort of male you see on Top Of the Pops repeats circa 1976.
  • Options
    MishcollMishcoll Posts: 12,798
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bye bye Tony - thank goodness, really feel for Megan, she looks so uncomfortable around him