Let's Give Freddie A "Sezer" Reaction!

2»

Comments

• Options
    Jade EmpressJade Empress Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    omg what a horrible thing to say.
    Freddie has gone through so much and doesn't deserve to be booed!
    No other housemate has been through anything bad in their entire lives so let them get booed. Freddie is ABOVE them all! :D
    He thinks hes staying because we all LOVE him so much and hes 100% correct.

/sarcasm

Seriously, people need to give it a rest. Freddie is no angel and put himself in that situation. Let him get his boos any other housemate would!
  • Options
    Ancient FogAncient Fog Posts: 127
    Forum Member
    I think he should get one, for being so arrogant to assume that he wont go. no one should ever claim that when there in what public think.
    Marcus to STAY and WIN :cool:
  • Options
    missfrizzymissfrizzy Posts: 7,536
    Forum Member
    omg what a horrible thing to say.
    Freddie has gone through so much and doesn't deserve to be booed!
    No other housemate has been through anything bad in their entire lives so let them get booed. Freddie is ABOVE them all! :D
    He thinks hes staying because we all LOVE him so much and hes 100% correct.

/sarcasm

Seriously, people need to give it a rest. Freddie is no angel and put himself in that situation. Let him get his boos any other housemate would!

What a shame, I thought you were actually a compassionate, understanding person - and then you spoiled it all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    End-Em-All wrote: »
    Hypocrisy at it's best is exposed in this very post!

Ah but it's all just panto isn't it?
    People don't really suffer because they don't care what others think so it's alright to boo them and shout insults. Freddy seems to have feelings. Not so sure about Bea in that respect.

Those with empathy will cheer a departing HM and be glad they're gone if they didn't like him/her.
    Crowd Rent a Chav will do what comes naturally.
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    missfrizzy wrote: »
    What a shame, I thought you were actually a compassionate, understanding person - and then you spoiled it all.

One has to assume you are above 16, right?
  • Options
    silentNatesilentNate Posts: 84,079
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Et Tu, Brute? :D

I would love to see Freddie go this week :)
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well, its a shame that Freddies openess and honesty is not applauded really, I think I can say for sure that all the other housemates would use the ploy that they think it woulld be them going, of course It dosent make them honest just false.
    I dont know the context of how/when said, I'm sure theres more to it than just that statement, however ,I couldent care less, Freddie thinks he will stay and I hope he does.

As regards to the Boo's, well its life now really, he will get over it, Rachel did and it did not affect her.
  • Options
    VengieVengie Posts: 7,086
    Forum Member
    Let's not

I do wish however he wouldn't say such things, I don't believe he is being arrogant but trying to stay positive however, thinking that way can also lead to disappointment. I also wonder if BB tell them anything in the DR to make them believe they are popular to boost thier confidence after a bit of a knock back in the house.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    Gloat at misery? I didn't hear you complain when Marcus claimed that Noirin told him she wouldn't get evicted because unlike him, she had a storyline :rolleyes:. Why should Freddie have the monopoly over being so full of himself?

I don't have to complain at everything I read - in fact I don't post that often - had I wished to have remarked on the Noirin/marcus debacle I would have - and anyway what have M/N got to do with anything?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 230
    Forum Member
    Gloat at misery? I didn't hear you complain when Marcus claimed that Noirin told him she wouldn't get evicted because unlike him, she had a storyline :rolleyes:. Why should Freddie have the monopoly over being so full of himself?

That doesn't even make sense.