**Lady Gaga - The Monster Ball Tour UK Leg**

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Started tonight in Manchester, did anybody go? The staging/setlist is expected to be totally different from the American leg so we are hopefully in for a treat!

I am going to the second London date next weekend. Who else is going? This is THE place to talk about the tour and post videos photos etc.

Comments

• glyn9799glyn9799 Posts: 7,391
    Forum Member
    I'm seeing her two weeks tonight :D:D:D

I want to keep it a suprise but i know i'm going to spend tommorow morning looking at crappy mobile phone videos from tonights show on youtube :o
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am going to have to control myself and NOT look at any of the videos. On;y 17 days now, I can do it :D.

EXCITEMENT!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I was weak..

I went on Youtube and only a few vids are up so far but I am SO SO SO SO HAPPY.

She plays:
    Vanity

AHHHHHH!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 8,543
    Forum Member
    Just got in from Manchester's Monster Ball.

What can I say. BEST NIGHT OF MY LIFE!

She was amazing, just brilliant. She pointed at me too during 'Money Honey', right at me, I nearly died haha. Fantastic show (even if it started 45 mins late, and caused me to miss my train home :p)

As Gaga said: "Everyone is cool at the Monster Ball". It was brilliant, worth every penny paid for it.
    I'm currently uploading my pics and vids and I'll post a link so you guys can see them on my facebook page.
    Forum Member
    I can confirm for you.......
    * The staging is totally different - here, it is HUGE and is much more varied and features a catwalk

*Telephone has been added into the setlist, as has Vanity - "Eh eh" appears to have been dropped

*Loads of wacky structures and set ideas are used and it's a real work of art - a huge monster in 'Paparazzi' for example, and a subway train for Lovegame

*A LOT of fire on pianos

*The dancers, I think, are the same - watch out for the VERY hot blonde woman. :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Omg! Alex91, I am so excited. I am so pleased to hear you had such an amazing night. I cannot wait!
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm not going to the tour myself, if only I could, but I bet you will all have a fantastic time!
    Forum Member
    Hello again!

Photos now uploaded, HAVE A LOOK at the brilliant show!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=385055&id=587310499&l=3b0356c2da

Support acts are Semi Precious Weapons (average/OK) and Alphabeat (good!)

Enjoy :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 289
    Forum Member
    gosh it was amazing! ive got loads of videos and pics ill put um on fb later if ne one wants 2 see um!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,577
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've seen a few videos/pictures from last night, looks amazing! I have standing tickets and was wondering where you think it would be best to stand? I'm thinking at the end of the catwalk so that I can see everything.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    ONE OF BEST NIGHTS OF MY LIFE!

Despite the long delay, the show was amaaaazing, i loved every minute, especially her performance of just dance WHICH I LOVED :)

The support acts were also really enjoyable.

10/10 i want to see her again!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    would anybody be able to tell me what merchandise there was?
    i go next friday :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 337
    Forum Member
    Sophie_10 wrote: »
    would anybody be able to tell me what merchandise there was?
    i go next friday :D

It was mainly loads of different t-shirts (about £20) and hoodies (think they were £50), and you could get posters, masks, sunglasses etc.
    Forum Member
    AdzBrown wrote: »
    I've seen a few videos/pictures from last night, looks amazing! I have standing tickets and was wondering where you think it would be best to stand? I'm thinking at the end of the catwalk so that I can see everything.

End of the catwalk would be good but I think where I was, was probably the best place - it was in the corner right at the front, just to the left of the catwalk. :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44,323
    Forum Member
    It was ace, one of my fave bits were the videos that were played between songs though.

The monster during Paparazzi was :eek:

Initially I was stood right at the end of the catwalk, but lots of tall and annoying people meant we moved back towards the mixer, and the view was even better, more space as well :)
  • Neighbours_FanNeighbours_Fan Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    I'm going tomorrow!!!
    Forum Member
    llamajohn wrote: »

Initially I was stood right at the end of the catwalk, but lots of tall and annoying people meant we moved back towards the mixer, and the view was even better, more space as well :)

Where was the mixer?

I had an amazing night.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 44,323
    Forum Member
    Alex91 wrote: »
    Where was the mixer?

I had an amazing night.
    Right in the middle of standing, there was no one there bar the beermen and a few stragglers :D
    I was on the left side of the catwalk for the 2 support acts but everyone around me was too tall, booo.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I can't believe nobody has mentioned that she plays
    Glitter and Grease
  • garthy2008garthy2008 Posts: 622
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Full setlist any1?
  • alwaysanigel247alwaysanigel247 Posts: 6,360
    Forum Member
    im going next friday to the 02 (though on top tier :S)

but just wondering what are the timings? all i have so far is that the gates open at 6.30! however i'll be coming from school which ends at 4:15 so was wondering if i needed to be that at 6.30 on the dot or come like at 7 to see the supporting acts!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,215
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    im going next friday to the 02 (though on top tier :S)

but just wondering what are the timings? all i have so far is that the gates open at 6.30! however i'll be coming from school which ends at 4:15 so was wondering if i needed to be that at 6.30 on the dot or come like at 7 to see the supporting acts!

I'm doing the same, except I'll be "sick" that day.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'd expect these to be the rough timings:

6.30 - doors open
    7.15 - Semi Precious Weapons come on
    7.45 - Semi Precious Weapons leave stage
    8.10 - Alphabeat come on
    8.40 - Alphabeat leave stage
    9.00 til' 10.45 - Lady Gaga!!!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alex91 wrote: »
    End of the catwalk would be good but I think where I was, was probably the best place - it was in the corner right at the front, just to the left of the catwalk. :D

They were my two options but I was worried that if I went right to the front (to the side of the catwalk), she would have her back to us quite alot.
  • rorybbrorybb Posts: 3,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Im going tommorow in Dublin!

CANNOT WAIT!