The cafe in ee

maxsimaxsi Posts: 2,412
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I've sussed it.....
That (second) cafe is the one that Lucy met that bloke in.... And as Emma's ex boyfriend knew about it then I am now assuming he killed Lucy and in the new trailer when Emma makes the phone call its to him so he kills her too
No idea why though

Comments

• FiregazerFiregazer Posts: 5,888
    Forum Member
    So this character who we've seen once a month since Lucy's death killed her? Because he went to the same cafe she went to?

You haven't "sussed" it at all.
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also, pretty sure it's not the same cafe. The counters are in different places, aren't they?

The one they were in tonight is the cafe they regularly use off-Square.
  • Brummie Girl Brummie Girl Posts: 22,628
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Haven't there been a few people who have used that cafe e.g. Lauren, Jamie Lomas' character (was he called Jake?), Aleks when he met up with his wife that one time. If it was the same cafe its hardly a secret if others have used it as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,348
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Think it was also the same cafe, where Kat had met up with Stacey a few times upon her return initially, earlier in the year :-)
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maxsi wrote: »
    I've sussed it.....
    That (second) cafe is the one that Lucy met that bloke in.... And as Emma's ex boyfriend knew about it then I am now assuming he killed Lucy and in the new trailer when Emma makes the phone call its to him so he kills her too
    No idea why though

Interesting theory!
  • Marcus_SmithMarcus_Smith Posts: 3,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    is this also the same cafe Mo met up with Kat when Kat was wearing a blonde wig when she returned in 2010?
  • EEforestEEforest Posts: 1,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This cafe has been used for years now. It's just off of the square.
  • Jamandell (d69)Jamandell (d69) Posts: 3,041
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I really loved its catchy, innovative name as well.

"Cafe"