Price Family on Family Fortunes Tonight

wigwag46wigwag46 Posts: 454
Forum Member
Price is on Family Fortunes tonight with her family if anyone is interested. I wonder which family she will have on with her? I suppose it depends when it was done. The KP overload has begun. I'll watch BBC1 tonight in that case.

Comments

• GroundhogalGroundhogal Posts: 9,491
    Forum Member
    Aww, jeez! I can't stand this show at the best of times but I'll be making an extra special effort, to not watch tonight. >:(
  • Matt_MaherMatt_Maher Posts: 1,491
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Most be like a more inbred version of The Munsters.
  • hoppyuppyhoppyuppy Posts: 10,382
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please don't let her go on about what can be shoved into a back passage.:blush:
  • Dr ZDr Z Posts: 3,307
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nil Pois .... LOL!

Don't undewestimate the Pwiceys! :D
  • wigwag46wigwag46 Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Can't say I am surprised, dross.
  • Scarlet O'HaraScarlet O'Hara Posts: 6,933
    Forum Member
    hoppyuppy wrote: »
    Please don't let her go on about what can be shoved into a back passage.:blush:

"We asked 100 people what does Alex Reid most like to have put up his bum". :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Harvey on it?
  • Mrs TeapotMrs Teapot Posts: 124,896
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Matt_Maher wrote: »
    Was Harvey on it?

Do you suppose he was Matt or is that just some kind of vile humour aimed at at disabled child?
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Says it all when Kieran who has been constantly attacked for being dumb is the brainiest one in that family.

But what a thrashing.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mrs Teapot wrote: »
    Do you suppose he was Matt or is that just some kind of vile humour aimed at at disabled child?

Erm, I asked if he was on it :confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

And I answered you!
  • viva.espanaviva.espana Posts: 8,500
    Forum Member
    Since it's plain Harvey, with his widely known disabilities, wouldn't be able to participate in a show like this, why even ask?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Salv* wrote: »
    Says it all when Kieran who has been constantly attacked for being dumb is the brainiest one in that family.

But what a thrashing.

For anyone that didn't watch it, they did well but got a couple of rounds stolen and then the Lawson family won fairly and squarely . Now considering this show gives money to charities then it's win win for all the families taking part who nominate their chosen charity.

Well done to Katie Price for congratulating them and well done to Charles Lawson who gave extra money donated from his charities to the Price family charity. What a kind man.
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,187
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    For anyone that didn't watch it, they did well but got a couple of rounds stolen and then the Lawson family won fairly and squarely . Now considering this show gives money to charities then it's win win for all the families taking part who nominate their chosen charity.

Well done to Katie Price for congratulating them and well done to Charles Lawson who gave extra money donated from his charities to the Price family charity. What a kind man.

I didn't see it, but it sounds a good result all round Mrs T :)
    Forum Member

Thanks for an objective take on the show. :cool: And that's really nice re Charlie Lawson. I assume KP's charity was the vision one she supports?
  • Fairy WingsFairy Wings Posts: 5,680
    Forum Member
    Thanks for an objective take on the show. :cool: And that's really nice re Charlie Lawson. I assume KP's charity was the vision one she supports?

Yes it was the vision charity.

Katie's family did well in the rounds and Kieran gave the best answers.
  • greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Was Harvey on it?

Why would he be on it
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    I didn't see it, but it sounds a good result all round Mrs T :)

Hello Barra :)

It usual is and let's be honest any family going on knows they may lose, both families came across as really nice as most do.

Your welcome Viva. Yes it was Vision, Price family got 1k and Charles gave 1k from each of his chosen 2 charities as they got the big win.
    Forum Member

Thanks for that. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

He did indeed, I felt so sorry for them on the Tank answer Fairy...I was saying Tanker :D
    Forum Member
    Hello Barra :)

It usual is and let's be honest any family going on knows they may lose, both families came across as really nice as most do.

Your welcome Viva. Yes it was Vision, Price family got 1k and Charles gave 1k from each of his chosen 2 charities as they got the big win.
    And thanks for that, Mrs T. Sounds like a win all round. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    And thanks for that, Mrs T. Sounds like a win all round. :)

Indeed it was, I remember Steve Pemberton winning for Derian House, a Hospice close to many of our Lancashire hearts up here :)
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

God knows why they kept ignoring his answers and came up with awful ones :p
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was Harvey on it?
    Why ask a question you already know the answer to?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    Why ask a question you already know the answer to?

I didn't know the answer, that's why I asked.