Options

The biggest car crash performance in the history of the show.

WhyHelloWorldWhyHelloWorld Posts: 15,494
Forum Member
✭✭
Forgot the words.
Sang about 10 seconds ahead of music.
Verses too low.

I actually feel so sorry for her.

Comments

• Options
    valeziovalezio Posts: 1,259
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Me too. Think it's nerves :-(
  • Options
    DamienSDamienS Posts: 12,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yea I don't remember it ever going so wrong
  • Options
    xeoxeo Posts: 6,429
    Forum Member
    She can't be forgiven anymore.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 840
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You know what - it felt to me as if she didnt forget the words. I think she started a bar too early, realised and tried to put herself back on track.

Not excusing her because it means she doesn't work hard enough but it's unfortunate for her, and she won't get the sympathy vote twice in a row for the same mistake.
  • Options
    lea27lea27 Posts: 11,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think its all nerves too.
  • Options
    caz789caz789 Posts: 4,014
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One of the worst by a show favourite maybe, but overall, no way :p
    I do feel sorry for her as well, maybe she will get a sympathy vote? She didn't help herself with her comments mind.
    It might be best if she leaves soon though, she's probably set for the future already.
  • Options
    paralaxparalax Posts: 12,127
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Just makes me think even more that she is not ready, a year or two and she will be. I'm not a fan but I did feel for her, she needs to work harder, if she knew the song back to front and could sing it in her sleep this wouldn't happen.
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was awful what happened - she has to go I'm afraid
  • Options
    stash22stash22 Posts: 5,370
    Forum Member
    On the same level of car crash as when Janet forgot her words and said she had been trying to stop herself being sick. Really awkward to watch
  • Options
    cahcah Posts: 24,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    paralax wrote: »
    Just makes me think even more that she is not ready, a year or two and she will be. I'm not a fan but I did feel for her, she needs to work harder, if she knew the song back to front and could sing it in her sleep this wouldn't happen.

Exactly ,and then to say "I gave my all in that song " at the end ,was just :eek: .If she gave her all she wouldn't keep messing up the way she does
  • Options
    CoventryBeeCoventryBee Posts: 171
    Forum Member
    That has just broken my heart. That, my friends was living proof of how this show destroys people. The producers have put so much pressure on that girl that she's crumbling in front of the entire country.

TAMERA FOSTER, I don't care what people say, she's still going to have a massive career. Gonna have to throw her a vote I think tonight.
  • Options
    feckitfeckit Posts: 4,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    DamienS wrote: »
    Yea I don't remember it ever going so wrong

I have 1 word for you.
    Wagner. :D;)
  • Options
    twsstwss Posts: 437
    Forum Member
    Why would you post this thread 3 minutes after another thread was posted using the very same term to describe the performance?
  • Options
    ButtonmoonButtonmoon Posts: 552
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She was so nervous after EVERYONE telling her she needed a stand out moment :-(
  • Options
    Slow_LorisSlow_Loris Posts: 24,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well she has the benefit of being the performer who was being shown just as Dr Who ended.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Nastyman69 wrote: »
    It was awful what happened - she has to go I'm afraid

Hey, I've read a few of your past posts regarding tamera, and I have to agree with you about her being not ready for the show. She should have been let go at judges houses or boot camp. If she came back when she was a few years older we'd be looking at potential realised , not unrealised potential.
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Proof again that this is a couple of years too early for her. She really isn't ready for this
  • Options
    FusionFuryFusionFury Posts: 14,121
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she fails the bottom 2 this week it's a conspiracy!
  • Options
    Nastyman69Nastyman69 Posts: 4,497
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Proof again that this is a couple of years too early for her. She really isn't ready for this

I think a few of us said this and we were right - too early for her, she wasn't ready
  • Options
    DaewosDaewos Posts: 8,345
    Forum Member
    FusionFury wrote: »
    If she fails the bottom 2 this week it's a conspiracy!

Nah. The sympathy vote will kick in for the poor girl who Louis was so rude to.
  • Options
    xTonixxTonix Posts: 56,273
    Forum Member
    Even though Tamera forgot her words there have been worse, car crash performances then Tamera's.
  • Options
    andrewlee2andrewlee2 Posts: 188
    Forum Member
    I'd have to say with her forgetting the words every week, at least it's quite interesting. I'm actually looking forward to her performances from now on to see which song she forgets next. Much more entertaining than the others.
  • Options
    _NiallDEE__NiallDEE_ Posts: 13,584
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol bit ott but I agree that it was pretty awful :o I seriously can't believe that she forgot her lyrics once again :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 266
    Forum Member
    valezio wrote: »
    Me too. Think it's nerves :-(

ok but if it was nerves then how comes she managed to week 1,2,3,4 and 5??? yep....
  • Options
    rattierattie Posts: 7,050
    Forum Member
    The trouble is, previous contestants have been rejected for forgetting lyrics at boot camp and judges houses. This is the live finals and is also the third time it's happened. It isn't really fair that she should stay over the others any more.