Options

Made In Chelsea Series 11 Starts Tonight 9pm E4

Comments

• Options
    ShappyShappy Posts: 14,531
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    After watching tonight's episode, I do think Lucy and Proudlock are a showmance. He certainly doesn't want a relationship with her.
  • Options
    ellieb123ellieb123 Posts: 7,546
    Forum Member
    Shappy wrote: »
    After watching tonight's episode, I do think Lucy and Proudlock are a showmance. He certainly doesn't want a relationship with her.

I haven't watched yet- what happened to make you say that? Shame really- there definitely seems to be something there for her. Either that or she needs to start an acting career because she's got me fooled!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 987
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shappy wrote: »
    You clearly cannot read Proudlock's sensibilities at all because that statement is laughable. Everything he has said prior to last night, clearly shows he does want a relationship. Maybe the producers are asking him to be a little coy.

Also Proudlock does not cheat, never will. He dated Sophia and happily gave her up for Francais. He's nothing but a gentleman.

Lastly there is a difference between scripted and reality tv. MIC is not scripted. The people are real but the situations for the cast (not characters, that's a fictional term) are somewhat contrived. Person A must meet person B.

The relationships however, are real. Jamie was dating Tara. Guess what? Tara appears on the show. Ollie Locke dated Chloe Green, she appears on the show. They have to give their consent. If Alex's new relationship, within the last month is actually behind where they were filming 3 months ago.
  • Options
    Happy_ChappyHappy_Chappy Posts: 1,719
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did anyone else think it looked like Sam hadn't ironed his shirt? It sort of looked like it had the creases in it that shirts folded up in a packet have when they are brand new? As silly as it sounds, it made me chuckle :blush:
  • Options
    MakinItHappenMakinItHappen Posts: 1,555
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone that believe MIC is not scripted is severely naive and stupid.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So did Alic cheat on Louise? It's probably the first cheating rumour I've thought untrue.

The Andy Louise thing was a bit weird and I loved that she admited enjoying the situation, those two seem to have the easiest time being honest with each other (other than that time she cheated).

Sam the intern is amusing and brings some season 1 fun back to the show.

Anyone else totally confused when Rosie and Lucy had a normal conversation?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Area88 wrote: »
    You clearly cannot read Proudlock's sensibilities at all because that statement is laughable. Everything he has said prior to last night, clearly shows he does want a relationship. Maybe the producers are asking him to be a little coy.

Also Proudlock does not cheat, never will. He dated Sophia and happily gave her up for Francais. He's nothing but a gentleman.

Lastly there is a difference between scripted and reality tv. MIC is not scripted. The people are real but the situations for the cast (not characters, that's a fictional term) are somewhat contrived. Person A must meet person B.

The relationships however, are real. Jamie was dating Tara. Guess what? Tara appears on the show. Ollie Locke dated Chloe Green, she appears on the show. They have to give their consent. If Alex's new relationship, within the last month is actually behind where they were filming 3 months ago.

Pahahahaaaa! Calm down, you're taking it a bit too seriously. :D You don't know any of these people so you don't actually know if it's real or not or that 'Proudlock does not cheat'.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was wondering why a bloke would declare his love so quickly, come over to the UK leaving his business for her, get defensive around her ex and then cheat whilst he's in the UK... Then I remembered its a reality show....

He'll be on CBB next year.
  • Options
    CMK29CMK29 Posts: 361
    Forum Member
    Oh man, I don't like Louise at all, but run, woman, run! Alic is so possessive and manipulative. :o
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jenbonjovi wrote: »
    Pahahahaaaa! Calm down, you're taking it a bit too seriously. :D You don't know any of these people so you don't actually know if it's real or not or that 'Proudlock does not cheat'.

How do you know that the poster doesn't actually know them. For all we know one of these bright young things from Chelsea decided to get a persona on here and set us all straight.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 500
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CMK29 wrote: »
    Oh man, I don't like Louise at all, but run, woman, run! Alic is so possessive and manipulative. :o

Did anyone notice that when they made up and said they loved each other they both looked away. Total showmance

Am warming to Andy, didn't watch last series but he's kinda sweet.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Area88 wrote: »

So in the last episode he admitted not wanting a relationship... Still laughing?
  • Options
    cavallicavalli Posts: 18,738
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CMK29 wrote: »

Oh he's truly horrid, all beady eyes and shifty reptilian demeanor. Bleugh!
  • Options
    winter99winter99 Posts: 16,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alik is rather sinister, bit surprised with the Victoria & Sophie situation! Mark Francis <3

I want to see more of Toff!
  • Options
    BabanBaban Posts: 2,040
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    winter99 wrote: »
    Alik is rather sinister, bit surprised with the Victoria & Sophie situation! Mark Francis <3

I want to see more of Toff!

I think Toff may be dating Lonan. That's what their instagrams imply anyway. Perhaps we'll know more later on in the season.

The boys were so bitchy tonight! It was comical:P Binky and Alex next week...hmmm wonder how that will play out
  • Options
    Dora_JarDora_Jar Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good god the face Victoria pulled after saying Sophie is no longer in her social circle.

Fluttering eyelashes while sucking a lemon. If that's possible.
  • Options
    Dora_JarDora_Jar Posts: 901
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sorry, just catching up on 4oD!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Where are Riley, Fran and Cheska?

Glad Robbo has gone. His date with Louise was creepy where he tried to pretend he hadn't ever had a girlfriend because he liked to play the field. Yeah. Right.
  • Options
    Chiltons CaneChiltons Cane Posts: 23,680
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lucy and Proudlock came to my place of work today. I think they are def a couple.
  • Options
    lipglosslipgloss Posts: 961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Riley is no loss. Cheska has been in the papers saying she's not left but taking a break.

I'd forgotten Robbo, he was an odd one.

I hope the Alic Louise stuff is over soon. He's a nutjob. It's been nice seeing gossipy lunches from Binky/Rosie/Louise and the Alic stuff takes away time from the fun bits.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,304
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How do you know that the poster doesn't actually know them. For all we know one of these bright young things from Chelsea decided to get a persona on here and set us all straight.

Very true. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lucy and Proudlock came to my place of work today. I think they are def a couple.

Well if they're a couple then this is a bit weird:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2806142/Oliver-Proudlock-cosies-stunning-blonde-model-spends-birthday-without-Watson.html
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 47
    Forum Member
    I want to see more Mark Francis and Victoria
  • Options
    emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Alik gives me the creeps! Something really off about him!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Alik. He may not be a smooth talker like the rest but he's actually committed!